Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg more recently they promoted an IPL machine that they had been using - apparently it’s the most amazing thing ever and both the sisters are hair free because of it 🤣 so anyway, one of my friend’s sister’s brought it after watching the sisters promote it for a while and she actually has some very horrific burns from it which I don’t think IPLs are supposed to leave - I have a Phillips one and it’s never burnt my skin! The sisters are so awful they don’t care what they have to promote to get money. They should atleast consider the fact that young impressionable girls watch them and may look up to them!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Yup especially that pink hair waver that didn’t work on her hair,so much that even she thought wtf during her own demo.
A4F9A9F5-2502-4DCD-B694-C018AB48E458.jpeg
9E44EDC3-5BDB-4322-8311-347397D65F71.jpeg
Not even that heavy filter can salvage her hair extensions barely hanging on.

D9109D74-567B-44F5-8C5C-4E1291BF2848.jpeg
I know the threads are long but it’s worth it to start at the beginning. While their mother was gravely ill Faeza was in the Maldives slandering her and claiming to dislike her for being a “water sign”. They use and abuse their family like they do their fans and followers.

Reactions: 15
I never follow Instagram baddies that try super hard to be like the kardashians or try super hard to be trendy no matter how pretty they are because I just know in real life they’re sheep who are shallow and probably bullies too like these two sickos I like to follow influencers with their own style and mindset, it’s rare to find these days lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think because they were raised in a rough environment they approach things with a negative mindset, like why weren’t they just humble with the makeup thing and become successful Mua’s or at least youtubers or something that can bring them value also when will they grow up and live on their own if they’re so “rich” instead of sharing a flat with each other at their big ages

Reactions: 11
Curious to know if anyone has seen them about. Are they actually in Birmingham? Have they moved back for good? They’ve been so inactive, and the fact they deleted Fyza’s finsta and gumdrops insta, seems like the situation is quite serious.

Reactions: 17
Curious to know if anyone has seen them about. Are they actually in Birmingham? Have they moved back for good? They’ve been so inactive, and the fact they deleted Fyza’s finsta and gumdrops insta, seems like the situation is quite serious.
I genuinely hope they’re both okay.

Reactions: 7
Waiting for new series of lies which will definetly related with a great family drama to cover all their lies and try to get sympathy🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
C21AAE09-91A4-4134-B8CA-9065E1E53002.jpeg
097810A7-B824-4112-BA8E-77427B88597D.jpeg
Biggest scammers in the industry 🤢 that tribe should press charges for stolen identity

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone notice susu post her private ig 444 pic again and if it is the sign they are coming back, they better not to expect symphaty for their private issue as their "team" anounced. THEY NEVER HAD RESPECT TO ANYONE EVEN THE PEOPLE LOSING THEIR LIVES IN PALASTINE. Whatever the the reason they kept silent has zero impact 🤬 fatza should better keep your mouth close forever.

Reactions: 7
Coming back as what exactly? MUAs? Made Up (con) Artists….
Audience in waiting to see if they have the audacity 🍿🥤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice susu post her private ig 444 pic again and if it is the sign they are coming back, they better not to expect symphaty for their private issue as their "team" anounced. THEY NEVER HAD RESPECT TO ANYONE EVEN THE PEOPLE LOSING THEIR LIVES IN PALASTINE. Whatever the the reason they kept silent has zero impact 🤬 fatza should better keep your mouth close forever.

Whats her private IG? 2000soverratedgirl? I cant find it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.