Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought their mum never came to visit them in Dubai? Seems likt she was with them a lot. I feel sorry for them, it must be so hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My heart goes out to them!! Her mum was so young and beautiful wow. Seems like she hung out with the girls alot in Dubai, I feel so bad for both of them and hope they're coping okay

Reactions: 9
Well we know they read here so.. Sonia & faeza we really do hope you're doing alright, so sorry for your loss. Please go into 2022 making her proud

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I RAN HERE!
Am I dreaming?!
You guys called their return!

Why do I feel like at some point they’re going to randomly appear again and try to ‘bounce back’ and make up a sob story about their mum and use it as an excuse for everything they’ve ever done. I presume it really is true so I feel for them in that regard, but I don’t think anyone is going to forget what they are like any time soon. Especially as Faeza cannot for the life of her, keep her mouth shut. Wonder if they will try to get back to Hoebai. I personally welcome them returning - if they get a personality change, that is.

Attachments

Their mum died sometime in April i believe (thats when they vanished), does anyone know how? I am assuming maybe covid or surgery complications.

Reactions: 7
May their mom Rest In Peace, that is very sad. Her Instagram post was odd though, she described her mums passing as an “L”… I’m glad she edited the post and removed that part, weird way to describe death but ok…

• Wow
Reactions: 13
May their mom Rest In Peace, that is very sad. Her Instagram post was odd though, she described her mums passing as an “L”… I’m glad she edited the post and removed that part, weird way to describe death but ok…
What do u mean as an L?

Reactions: 2
What do u mean as an L?
An L means a loss but in a joking way so I don’t think that’s a appropriate to describe the death of your mom. Also was there mom living with them in Dubai? Maybe she was one of their roommates and they were all getting that Emirati bag lool💙💙Anyway I hope she rests in peace and I hope her daughters learn to value themselves beyond seggs work for Saif Belhasa. I would have actually liked to see them becoming makeup gurus in the Gulf but they stopped having the drive for that..they really could have learned and done so much better for themselves... Vogue and Mac Arabia aren’t as exclusive as they are in the West and they include literally everyone so they could have had a chance if they didn’t burn all their bridges. I genuinely hope they are okay and they stay strong and make their mom proud. Our ancestors do not fight and die for us to dishonour them

Edit:I noticed all the phones their mom was holding were pretty old, like 2016 models. She probably was with them at the beginning but went back to the UK later. If she was sick at the beginning of the year I’m still wondering why they stayed in Dubai for so long if they truly loved her and were her “BESTIES”

Last edited:
An L means a loss but in a joking way so I don’t think that’s a appropriate to describe the death of your mom. Also was there mom living with them in Dubai? Maybe she was one of their roommates and they were all getting that Emirati bag lool💙💙Anyway I hope she rests in peace and I hope her daughters learn to value themselves beyond seggs work for Saif Belhasa. I would have actually liked to see them becoming makeup gurus in the Gulf but they stopped having the drive for that..they really could have learned and done so much better for themselves... Vogue and Mac Arabia aren’t as exclusive as they are in the West and they include literally everyone so they could have had a chance if they didn’t burn all their bridges. I genuinely hope they are okay and they stay strong and make their mom proud. Our ancestors do not fight and die for us to dishonour them

Edit:I noticed all the phones their mom was holding were pretty old, like 2016 models. She probably was with them at the beginning but went back to the UK later. If she was sick at the beginning of the year I’m still wondering why they stayed in Dubai for so long if they truly loved her and were her “BESTIES”
i noticed the phone too but didn't fyza say her mum was the one who found the plastic surgeon for her nose? Its very sad and i dont wish a loss of a mother to any one, may she rest in peace. But i too found it so bizzare she described their mom death as “Taking a L” also did anyone notice they edited a heart on mums necklace which im thinking could have been pakistan flag?? In the midsts of mourning but they have to keep up with their lies?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow their mom was gorgeous. And contrary to popular belief seems like she supported their lifestyle in Dubai. That’s sad. For some reason I was imagining their mom to be totally different.

Reactions: 15
i noticed the phone too but didn't fyza say her mum was the one who found the plastic surgeon for her nose? Its very sad and i dont wish a loss of a mother to any one, may she rest in peace. But i too found it so bizzare she described their mom death as “Taking a L” also did anyone notice they edited a heart on mums necklace which im thinking could have been pakistan flag?? In the midsts of mourning but they have to keep up with their lies?
Yeah I know what you mean but Tbh parents don’t tend to want the upto date flashy phone my mums is about 3/4 models down from 11 maybe their mum is the same?

Can see gumdrop being uploaded hope they’re videos from RN and not old

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah I know what you mean but Tbh parents don’t tend to want the upto date flashy phone my mums is about 3/4 models down from 11 maybe their mum is the same?

Can see gumdrop being uploaded hope they’re videos from RN and not old
yes true, but she seems to have the latest chanel handbags and balenciaga trainers surely she would upgrade or they would gift her the latest iphone especially as many the old iOS doesnt support the new snap or insta updates and they do seem very obsessed with taking pics and using filters!

Their mom was so pretty. May she rest in peace. It is truly heartbreaking. May god give them the strength to handle this time! No one deserves this.
Looking at the pics I cant help but think its from like that one trip? Correct me If I'm wrong but all the moms accessories are the same (she’s gorgeous btw) The hair color, the watch the necklace the bag the bracelets. Its almost like it was that one trip to dubai where she had pics with her girls? The hair does go from brunette to a whole ashy blonde matching Fyza’s but it could be that trip where they went to Wasimov too to go get it fixed to a whole blonde. Thats why it changed but everything else stays the same? Even the girls their hair their everything. Its bizarre coz its like a photo dump from that ONE time in their lives? Why not a spread out collage like one from their childhood one when they were teens one from their sweet 16 one in Kuwait? etc like how everyone does it?
When I go on a trip my bag my accessories are limited & then next trip it would obviously be different. Like u get bored u change it up a bit. I wont wear the same thing every year I go somewhere. The pics as pretty as they are I was like.. ummm somethings off...🤔 Again I dont mean no harm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we start posting titles for the next thread folks?
hate to be a spoilsport but we need to discuss whether Faeza is playing the bereaving daughter I want sympathy card, so that she can make a comeback 🤷🏻‍♀️
sad to hear about the loss and hoping she would stop thotting, but I’m a bit skeptical about this leopard changing her spots..

• Sad
I RAN HERE!
Am I dreaming?!
You guys called their return!
Haaaaaa I knew it I knew it! Funny it came not long at all after I posted that. Probably got the idea from me. Lol.

I’m genuinely so sorry for them, it seems that they were very close, my mum is like my best friend too so I really feel devastated for them, I can’t imagine their pain. I do however, wonder whether this will be something that they will use to their advantage, or use it as something to learn from/humble themselves. The former I expect. I’d actually love it if they did a complete turnaround but I can’t see it happening at all. It would mean they would have to admit they’ve been pretending they are anything but Pakistani for years. I’ve seen a number of influencer threads on this website and Sonia and Fyza are by far the worst so it would be a miracle if this changed them in any way.

I presume we will start seeing the usual posts in no time, seems like they’re in Hoebai again.

Oh and my new thread title suggestion: SoniaxFyza: Personality is what they lack, can they make a comeback?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Their mom was so pretty. May she rest in peace. It is truly heartbreaking. May god give them the strength to handle this time! No one deserves this.
Looking at the pics I cant help but think its from like that one trip? Correct me If I'm wrong but all the moms accessories are the same (she’s gorgeous btw) The hair color, the watch the necklace the bag the bracelets. Its almost like it was that one trip to dubai where she had pics with her girls? The hair does go from brunette to a whole ashy blonde matching Fyza’s but it could be that trip where they went to Wasimov too to go get it fixed to a whole blonde. Thats why it changed but everything else stays the same? Even the girls their hair their everything. Its bizarre coz its like a photo dump from that ONE time in their lives? Why not a spread out collage like one from their childhood one when they were teens one from their sweet 16 one in Kuwait? etc like how everyone does it?
When I go on a trip my bag my accessories are limited & then next trip it would obviously be different. Like u get bored u change it up a bit. I wont wear the same thing every year I go somewhere. The pics as pretty as they are I was like.. ummm somethings off...🤔 Again I dont mean no harm.
I totally agree with you!! 💯

Reactions: 5
I guess there back. If it’s true about their mom, then it’s unfortunate. They have lied so much it’s hard to know what’s real. I think they will milk the sympathy, to its full extent though. Gumdrop missing their mom, is a bit of a reach, unless she was living with them and mom seeing herself as the x in their name -each to their own, but the x only came into their handle recently, so when they were soniafyza then what? Anyway, it is what it is. The legacy you leave behind as parents, is usually reflected through your children and as far as I can see, these two they’ve only shown themselves to be liars, with horrible attitudes, who have no class. So yh they can try and use this to hit the reset button, unfortunately the damage has been done and their mother aside, they’ll be in Dubai doing what they’ve always done, whatever that maybe🤭I’m sure it’ll be the same old washed, rinse and repeat boring content, they were posting prior. All now served up with a side of tears. Jmo.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.