Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gone but never forgotten - for all the wrong reasons
Do you all think this lady looks an awful lot like Sonia? this hair salon is one i also use, based in Birmingham.. on my next appointment i will certainly ask them if this is her but in the meantime i couldn’t help to think it was her and i wouldnt have put it past them to get a new look/disguise now that they are back in good ole Birmingham!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you all think this lady looks an awful lot like Sonia? this hair salon is one i also use, based in Birmingham.. on my next appointment i will certainly ask them if this is her but in the meantime i couldn’t help to think it was her and i wouldnt have put it past them to get a new look/disguise now that they are back in good ole Birmingham!
No. It doesn’t look like Sonia.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could definitely pass for Sonia 🤣
1AB9F10D-ADA6-473A-BA1F-1081DF679DD8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
3A0D3E53-6634-48E9-9E01-87FAA4CFEB60.jpeg
5884D041-C873-4F3E-9CA3-B70063D71926.jpeg
Hmm Turkish salon that does extensions and color based in Birmingham and following Faeza’s hair colorist in Dubai? Small world 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
definitely looks like her, also the comments only on that post are limited but the rest are off!

Reactions: 16
definitely looks like her, also the comments only on that post are limited but the rest are off!
They did that recently which is very strange because usually businesses never limit comments to boost interaction with customers

Reactions: 9
It looks so much like her !!

Reactions: 6
Why hasn’t anyone snapped them anywhere? Or messaged their brother or father to confirm their whereabouts. Genuinely curious where did they go… has anyone dragged them to court for fraud? Or their lies?

Reactions: 10
Why hasn’t anyone snapped them anywhere? Or messaged their brother or father to confirm their whereabouts. Genuinely curious where did they go… has anyone dragged them to court for fraud? Or their lies?
there mother died.

Reactions: 3
Why do I feel like at some point they’re going to randomly appear again and try to ‘bounce back’ and make up a sob story about their mum and use it as an excuse for everything they’ve ever done. I presume it really is true so I feel for them in that regard, but I don’t think anyone is going to forget what they are like any time soon. Especially as Faeza cannot for the life of her, keep her mouth shut. Wonder if they will try to get back to Hoebai. I personally welcome them returning - if they get a personality change, that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do I feel like at some point they’re going to randomly appear again and try to ‘bounce back’ and make up a sob story about their mum and use it as an excuse for everything they’ve ever done. I presume it really is true so I feel for them in that regard, but I don’t think anyone is going to forget what they are like any time soon. Especially as Faeza cannot for the life of her, keep her mouth shut. Wonder if they will try to get back to Hoebai. I personally welcome them returning - if they get a personality change, that is.
I don’t think they have a valid UAE visa anymore or they’re waiting for a new sponsor to issue them one. In the meanwhile, they’re somewhere in Birmingham trying to cook a new story with fresh lies or use their mom’s demise and call this time their mourning period.

• Heart
The post made me kind of sad. Their mom was beautiful. May she Rest In Peace

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.