Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What boggles my mind is how much they censor info on their Instagram. How many words they have hidden to hide the truth. I guarantee you if anyone comments the word “birmingham” it will be hidden from their profile under “hidden comments” that’s how badly they want to hide where they are from/ where they are.

they’re def not in Dubai. Otherwise they would regularly post.
I’m sick of their sh*t.

Reactions: 16
What boggles my mind is how much they censor info on their Instagram. How many words they have hidden to hide the truth. I guarantee you if anyone comments the word “birmingham” it will be hidden from their profile under “hidden comments” that’s how badly they want to hide where they are from/ where they are.

they’re def not in Dubai. Otherwise they would regularly post.
I’m sick of their sh*t.
Is there a way we can do a test of some sort and comment words such as Kashmir, mirpuri, alum rock, Pakistani, Birmingham, their U.K. schools names etc and then take screenshots of what comes under hidden comments? I’m sure by the end of the experiment the words we would have collated can build the picture of their secrets/insecurities?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a way we can do a test of some sort and comment words such as Kashmir, mirpuri, alum rock, Pakistani, Birmingham, their U.K. schools names etc and then take screenshots of what comes under hidden comments? I’m sure by the end of the experiment the words we would have collated can build the picture of their secrets/insecurities?
Yes! You’d need to comment each one separately on their photos ana go back to see it

Reactions: 7
It’s obvious they’re in the UK and not by choice either. Please stay in Alum Rock and don’t set foot in London where you claim to be from, we don’t want you contaminating this city please Fatza and Sonjja.

But really though, their UAE sponsor probably found prettier or younger upgrades and dropped these two the second he was done using their fat asses. They are probably working day in and out to find another old sugar daddy to get them back in Hoebai so they can open their legs again for 70 year olds.

Oh sis dw they don’t have the balls to show their clapped faces here, literally everyone knows they lied about everything 😂 they are entertainment for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 593605View attachment 593597View attachment 593598View attachment 593590View attachment 593591 SUsu has a Bengali father ???! Was them claiming Sonia had a different father true after all? He’s not Qatari though 🤣🤣🤭 karisa needs to come here and spill that tea sis 🫖 parents doing UK benefits fraud?! 🌚 messy boots family
OMG this would make sense as to why faeza is always speaking to her father and not Sonia. Faeza would say that she is just “closer” to her dad and Sonia isn’t. That always seemed extremely strange to me. Remember when they went to the Maldives back in the beginning of the year, faeza went as far as setting up a camera with a time lapse of the sunset or whatever to show her father.. Only faeza speaking to him on the phone and saying sonia talks to their mom. Uh what ok lol...

It’s obvious they’re in the UK and not by choice either. Please stay in Alum Rock and don’t set foot in London where you claim to be from, we don’t want you contaminating this city please Fatza and Sonjja.

But really though, their UAE sponsor probably found prettier or younger upgrades and dropped these two the second he was done using their fat asses. They are probably working day in and out to find another old sugar daddy to get them back in Hoebai so they can open their legs again for 70 year olds.
I had a feeling their sugar daddies would drop them soon. Faeza sounds like a man and eats with her mouth open all the time. Plus is always rude and speaking ill of others. I wouldn’t say she’s a rich mans idea of anything more than a one night stand. Perhaps sonia the mute had more of a chance but her sister defiantly ruined that. I’m sure most of the rich men figure them out almost immediately. Their accents and lack of proper education shows rather quickly. They are only fooling themselves unfortunately lol

Reactions: 19
OMG this would make sense as to why faeza is always speaking to her father and not Sonia. Faeza would say that she is just “closer” to her dad and Sonia isn’t. That always seemed extremely strange to me. Remember when they went to the Maldives back in the beginning of the year, faeza went as far as setting up a camera with a time lapse of the sunset or whatever to show her father.. Only faeza speaking to him on the phone and saying sonia talks to their mom. Uh what ok lol...

I had a feeling their sugar daddies would drop them soon. Faeza sounds like a man and eats with her mouth open all the time. Plus is always rude and speaking ill of others. I wouldn’t say she’s a rich mans idea of anything more than a one night stand. Perhaps sonia the mute had more of a chance but her sister defiantly ruined that. I’m sure most of the rich men figure them out almost immediately. Their accents and lack of proper education shows rather quickly. They are only fooling themselves unfortunately lol
I think maybe they had a sponsor when they were in Kuwait staying in the regency waiting to move to Dubai. But honestly I think whoever was in the picture left a long time ago. Think about it, their rinsed Maldives trip was the first holiday they have been on in years. Faeza used to trash talk fast fashion but a quick scroll through their gram shows that’s all they’ve been wearing for years. The ads after ads were clearly their only source of income for a while. They have been MC hammer broke for a very long time and it shows I wouldn’t be surprised if they have moved back in with their parents. We know their place was rented, Dubai has strict tenancy laws if u can’t pay. I think the most plausible reason is they weren’t able to afford to live in Dubai anymore, the small £ the ads were bringing wast sufficient enough to support them. Ah how the fake Arabs have fallen😭🤧

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I kinda miss Gumdrop though lool😭😭 Anyways why are they silent can’t these clowns entertain us from the UK too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
536EBC00-157A-471A-A3BD-60DDD37EE6EA.jpeg
2F7CA15B-2A79-48C1-A03E-AC4F756E04FE.jpeg
4E3908DD-D5DA-48A3-A947-EB857DBB0089.jpeg
Loooool bringing this back for the lost Soniaxfyza simps ThEy R aRaBs n RiCh CuZ tHeY LiVe N DuBaI 🤪 Sonia’s park view academy days. A million followers half being bots ain’t a million dollars. Even their fast fashion ads and cheap Ali express items will get them $200 a promo max. Can’t really buy a mansion with that 😭🤣 did Sonia’s married boyfriend break up with her and stop paying their rent? Why did they make gumdrops IG private? Because they left him behind??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think maybe they had a sponsor when they were in Kuwait staying in the regency waiting to move to Dubai. But honestly I think whoever was in the picture left a long time ago. Think about it, their rinsed Maldives trip was the first holiday they have been on in years. Faeza used to trash talk fast fashion but a quick scroll through their gram shows that’s all they’ve been wearing for years. The ads after ads were clearly their only source of income for a while. They have been MC hammer broke for a very long time and it shows I wouldn’t be surprised if they have moved back in with their parents. We know their place was rented, Dubai has strict tenancy laws if u can’t pay. I think the most plausible reason is they weren’t able to afford to live in Dubai anymore, the small £ the ads were bringing wast sufficient enough to support them. Ah how the fake Arabs have fallen😭🤧
The amount of cheap tit they were promoting to sell with their “codes” really made me think that their main source of income was drying up. Also, how they became “influencers” suddenly lmao to push the cheap tit and new narrative. Obviously they couldn’t email the companies and beg for products as “makeup artists” being that career was over quite some time ago. If that is true, it is so stupid of faeza to continue on with her surgeries, nose job, teeth veneers, etc. Maybe she rushed to get those surgeries in order to find new sugar daddies in the UK. Talk about identity issues!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
4AC01AF5-86F4-43F9-BB09-FDA2550776D7.jpeg
3ABB1D97-E4CD-4B93-9803-41EA5277F81E.jpeg
Raw untouched photo vs faceapp 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
389CF208-7041-44CE-8539-DCE3243AA60E.jpeg
EA05110B-8340-4E1D-9E81-BD88FF33A05C.jpeg
Everyone in Dubai knows what kind of girls they are 🤢 why do you think they lost their makeup career? Nasty girl Sonia

• Haha
Reactions: 6
DB5FBC84-6F4E-4747-860E-97B5A1AE285B.jpeg
finally influential (GENUINE) Arab influencers are getting to know about the vile acts of these fake sisters.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.