Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m looking at their pics compared to 2015/16...how tf Faeza change her face so much. I’m genuinely confused guys...How does one’s face get longer?? Although she did look like Sid from Ice age but bloated and with filler back then, she was still somewhat cute...But nowww it literally looks like her face is 10x bigger and she looks like Crimson chin... ppl really need to learn to stop with surgeries 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg my jaw literally dropped at what I found.

i was scrolling through the comments section of their latest post.
And I found something fishy- a hidden comment.

so I clicked on it. And I was like strange it doesn’t say anything inappropriate... until I saw the word “Birmingham” in the name and then it hit me!!!! (Watch the vid attached and look down.)

I googled how comments are hidden on Instagram. You select key words you want to hide. They must have selected Birmingham as an offensive keyword I’m dyinggggggg.

They want to block their past so much that they put out an alert on This word!!! No wonder their comment section is full of hearts and love.
They probably filter words out like pakis or Pakistan but deliberately leave words like Kim Kardashian and Kylie because they love the attention. If they hated it so much they could easily filter out that word.

I am so so so so so shocked because it’s one thing to see all those posts on here and agree but it’s another thing when it’s actually infront of my own eyes. *dead*

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

so I clicked on it. And I was like strange it doesn’t say anything inappropriate... until I saw the word “Birmingham” in the name and then it hit me!!!! (Watch the vid attached and look down.)

I googled how comments are hidden on Instagram. You select key words you want to hide. They must have selected Birmingham as an offensive keyword I’m dyinggggggg.

They want to block their past so much that they put out an alert on This word!!! No wonder their comment section is full of hearts and love.
They probably filter words out like pakis or Pakistan but deliberately leave words like Kim Kardashian and Kylie because they love the attention. If they hated it so much they could easily filter out that word.

I am so so so so so shocked because it’s one thing to see all those posts on here and agree but it’s another thing when it’s actually infront of my own eyes. *dead*
Urgh can’t play the video sadly! 😫

Reactions: 7
Another hair post. Faeza: “Everyone copies my hair, I started this trend and I’m the FIRST PERSON EVER to have had this hair” in 3..2..1...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched the video on YouTube “Kim Kardashian meets Mo” and here are the unfiltered faces of Sonia, when she wasn’t pouting..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Just watched the video on YouTube “Kim Kardashian meets Mo” and here are the unfiltered faces of Sonia, when she wasn’t pouting..
Ahahaha she’s definitely had multiple nose surgeries with fyza.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Those pictures are shocking....I’m not just referring to the overbite which probably needs correction, but I’ve basically seen prettier Asian auntijis in Birmingham. She wouldn’t be anything special here in the UK when GCC spits them out.. #sonianotKUWTK

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Urgh can’t play the video sadly! 😫
so basically the first screenshot is the “view hidden comment” below on her photo.

So when I clicked on it- the Birmingham comment appeared. She must have hid that word from her comments because the girls comment was completely normal.

Just comes to show you how far they’re willing to go to cover their background.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Bet it hurts Soniaxfyza that BRUMMIE Demi Rose Mawby actually dated Tyga, isn’t a doppelgänger and walked swimwear runways in Miami. Despite losing both her parents at least she is a hard grafter ( however seedy) 👍
Birmingham doesn’t need more hoes, hosting the commonwealth games next year, it needs to be rid of trash and become gentrified, it’s hoebai and the rest of GCC that we need to feel sorry for.. lack of or no association between Soniaxfyza and the Asian community in Birmingham will be a blessing and void of all embarrassment. Not Pakistani myself but I do feel positive for the community now 🙌
#Goodriddancesoniaxfyza

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I’m not too shocked, honestly for the amount of followers they have the amount of comments are shockingly low. Their comments are restricted and again only people praising them is what ALL of their comments consist of. The girls are insecure af they cannot take any criticism, let alone the name of the city where they come from 😂

Sonia forsure has gotten her nose done, among many other things. I really don’t think there is one thing these girls have not gotten done. They are full of fillers and silicone. What’s the most disturbing though is how they think they were born that way. These girls are so ignorant and will forever live a life of lies. Nothing these two clowns say can be trusted.

I’m starting to think they share a bedroom at whatever hotel/apartment they live in. Faeza would always say “my room is getting redone i’m using Sonias” like yeah right girl you never did post pictures of your own bedroom getting “redone” like you had said. And why are you so insecure about how your bedroom looks anyway 🤔

• Heart
BDA8D299-12DB-4E3D-946D-CA0C484BC6AC.jpeg
Just look at the Soniaxfyza hashtag on IG they aren’t Arabs and everyone knows it. That’s why their hashtag is pages of mostly UK South Asian makeup. Compare it to the Huda beauty hashtag 🫖
08361037-5356-408C-8017-9DF3EBEA5FB9.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Fyza always says “Ive always wanted to be famous and now I am,” when people ask her what she wanted to be growing up. Idk maybe it’s just me, but I’d rather die before being famous for faking my identity.

• Haha
Why are they suddenly posting arabic stuff? Are they getting ready for a new ramadan narrative?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Perhaps the rumors are true and their absence is due to the 2 week quarantine in the UK for those who are coming from abroad. Is their mother really sick? Have they come to play the dutiful daughters?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
All of these comments are under 1 photo. So obvious that these are paid for bots so that they can appear to have some sort of engagement. Keep in mind, this wasn’t even a handful of the recurring accounts commenting multiple times on the same pic. There were so many fake comments that I actually got tired of screenshotting. Pa-the-tic. I wonder how dry their account would actually be without the fakes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fyza don’t even look like kylie she looks like Anne Hathaway 😂😂
LMAO WAT? Is this another fake Fatza account. First Bella Hadid, then Emily Ratajkowski now Anne Hathaway😂

Fatza listen, saying you look like these pretty women doesn’t make you pretty okay? You’re not pretty. End of. Anne Hathaway is insanely beautiful and Fatza can only dreeeeam. Stick to Kylie because Kylie got to looking somewhat okay looking through $100,000+ plastic surgery. Anne is naturally gorgeous.

Fatza looks like a slug. With a slug personality to match.

All of these comments are under 1 photo. So obvious that these are paid for bots so that they can appear to have some sort of engagement. Keep in mind, this wasn’t even a handful of the recurring accounts commenting multiple times on the same pic. There were so many fake comments that I actually got tired of screenshotting. Pa-the-tic. I wonder how dry their account would actually be without the fakes.
This is why they are MIA. Imagine they’re logging in and out of these accounts just to post fake comments on their main account’s photos. The desperation is real.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
LMAO WAT? Is this another fake Fatza account. First Bella Hadid, then Emily Ratajkowski now Anne Hathaway😂

Fatza listen, saying you look like these pretty women doesn’t make you pretty okay? You’re not pretty. End of. Anne Hathaway is insanely beautiful and Fatza can only dreeeeam. Stick to Kylie because Kylie got to looking somewhat okay looking through $100,000+ plastic surgery. Anne is naturally gorgeous.

Fatza looks like a slug. With a slug personality to match.

This is why they are MIA. Imagine they’re logging in and out of these accounts just to post fake comments on their main account’s photos. The desperation is real.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

nah I’m saying she thinks she looks like kylie Jenner but in actual fact she look like Anne Hathaway Lmaoo and why do her eyes look like they’ve constantly been stung by bees. Her face acc gives me anxiety and night mares :::/

Lol it’s just getting sad now 😬 fyza Sonia if ur bad drop us a sentence in Arabic x
Im from Malta and I’m more Arabic than these lot!!! Actually mad that they’re trying to get away with these lies when there’s people they went to school with outing them. Absolute psychos these two

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
nah I’m saying she thinks she looks like kylie Jenner but in actual fact she look like Anne Hathaway Lmaoo and why do her eyes look like they’ve constantly been stung by bees. Her face acc gives me anxiety and night mares :::/

Im from Malta and I’m more Arabic than these lot!!! Actually mad that they’re trying to get away with these lies when there’s people they went to school with outing them. Absolute psychos these two

It’s beyond psycho if that’s even possible, their big big ages and can’t act decent, like get a fking grip it’s just plain embarrassing😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.