Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did they even fake a childhood in Kuwait though? Did they rent an Airbnb and have a photo shoot or smth I’m so lost😂😂
they didn’t lol. Kuwait isn’t like Dubai where people just show up. we don’t have tourism except from neighboring GCC countries who come to shop and see family. Any expat here is either American military personnel or their families, foreigners who come to work here on sponsored visas, always sponsored by the employer, or foreigners who married Kuwaitis. They’re none of those. On-arrival visas given to certain EU + Americans/Canadians are only valid for 45 days lol. No one decides to just immigrate to Kuwait to start a new life the way people do to the US, Canada, and UK, unless you marry a Kuwaiti. Even actresses like Laila Abdullah who was born here is still Lebanese and relies on a visa to live here. Big business executives know they’re here for a good time not a long time because their residency relies on their employer. Sonia and Faeza came here a couple times for max 30 days each time and now claim our country 😂 We have actual Pakistanis born here because their parents are expats, speak arabic in our dialect, and they proudly claim Pakistan and show love to Kuwait as their home. I’m sure Pakistanis who actually live in GCC and speak Arabic make fun of them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
0B18AF29-7F91-4CBA-8439-D06B5C615DA6.jpeg
AD8D6DE3-E5AB-43B2-B2E7-7EF317DBB2C8.jpeg
0F0C6DF9-C293-4573-8136-0FAAA537A165.jpeg
74D79216-F85A-4180-8398-20F60C24EB7F.jpeg
Do these posts seem like a man who is fine with his daughters faulting their body alone in Dubai? Wonder why he deleted the post asking for Dua for his wife Yasmin. Astigfirullah this sad lost generation living lies online for likes and short lived attention
F1AE08CA-4BB4-45E9-986E-2D7E2A663EAA.jpeg
Somethings not adding up 🫖 meanwhile Soniaxfyza are fully supporting French brands and Israel 🤢🤢 their poor parents. Sources in Birmingham say the sisters have been long disowned.
6859B1AC-C57F-4FE2-B886-D1FA8F562FE5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 522773View attachment 522774View attachment 522775 View attachment 522783Do these posts seem like a man who is fine with his daughters faulting their body alone in Dubai? Wonder why he deleted the post asking for Dua for his wife Yasmin. Astigfirullah this sad lost generation living lies online for likes and short lived attention
View attachment 522779 Somethings not adding up 🫖 meanwhile Soniaxfyza are fully supporting French brands and Israel 🤢🤢 their poor parents. Sources in Birmingham say the sisters have been long disowned.
View attachment 522796
Personally i am not a fan of them, their lies etc is obviously some sort of deep rooted psychological issue which probably needs counselling for.. but not sure why they need to be disowned? They are both adult ladies and can do what they want. They can also buy french brands if they like. It isnt french brands that have asked for banning of the hijab. Just an opinion. Please dont all come after me!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Personally i am not a fan of them, their lies etc is obviously some sort of deep rooted psychological issue which probably needs counselling for.. but not sure why they need to be disowned? They are both adult ladies and can do what they want. They can also buy french brands if they like. It isnt french brands that have asked for banning of the hijab. Just an opinion. Please dont all come after me!
I’m kind of torn on the french brand thing because you’re right they didn’t call for the banning but they have a lot of influence and should release some statements and address their government considering a large portion of their customers are Muslim women and men. I’m on the fence about it personally because I love french perfumes and been eyeing a dior bag 😭

as for sonia and faeza, no ones saying they need to be disowned. what’s being said is, they portray this life of living alone in dubai and traveling to maldives while their parents are so approving and let them post bikini pics (spare me you’re 29. you don’t need permission). it’s annoying bc her young followers don’t know that it’s just a facade. no muslim parent is ok with their kid doing what they did. it’s never ok to run away and bring shame to your family. no one here would mention her dad if she didn’t bring him up to validate her messiness. no one would mention her mom if she hadn’t come through to drop a tale of how she cucked her dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I genuinely think they have a disorder , this is not normal. Her usual following as boycotted her , the engagement has dropped and now she is accepting so many new followers on her finista ... notice how she only had 10k? Suddenly when she has lost the trust of her usual following she then starts accepting more followers to recruit

FAEZA growth happens when you start being truthful to not only yourself but to those who are true to you. You are literally just preying on young naive innocent girls for your own narrative

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
notice how the beg is begging for more comments and likes, because the girls she has been fooling no longer fuk with her . “Would love to see some fresh faces’ no witch you would love to get new people to target ...
She realised she barely had any comments and she knew she had to get some new follwers so she’s accepted tons of friends on her finista ... what happened to no guys witch?!
Karma will come to bite you in the ass ...

i wonder how many other young girls she has fooled and will foool

HOW DO WE STOP THIS PYSCHO!!!

I know they are not relevant but imagine them guesting on AB Talks😂 I just want them to be exposed and gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
37AFA8B3-5913-4375-87ED-2A99F9CBB5D4.jpeg
992C498B-EC90-4A40-9649-6FE7609D9E9A.jpeg
A7C7B3C1-7D26-44AD-8326-748667826A36.jpeg
535D8933-E01D-49A7-A87B-98AE6BA2DDA4.jpeg
87671576-9D8B-48F0-ABB4-73095D2EACA6.jpeg
B60860FF-80BB-4279-9955-0B3B4AE50DFD.jpeg
E8BEFAFB-6C3C-499F-B8AE-E37C7FF05E8A.jpeg
97ABBDF4-1457-449B-80B3-7086F8842996.jpeg
13252D9C-03CE-4B3D-8A7E-0FB33CD4C703.jpeg
6CE85670-0F89-4A1B-A0B3-2F40EE2722C3.jpeg
C4664ACA-7880-4EC9-B751-0A9BC777E8B0.jpeg
AB071EF4-19B9-4205-B29A-FB85F34C9E4F.jpeg
See the light and happiness in their fresh faces before. What happened to their successful makeup career? Why aren’t they at Dubai events like they used to? Why did they change their style and attitude so much? Makes you wonder....

Reactions: 12
I know they are not relevant but imagine them guesting on AB Talks😂 I just want them to be exposed and gone!
At this point they need Dr.Phil!! They are so pathetic, trying to show that they are going through some trauma.

• Haha
Faeza is actually bribing people to comment on their pics on main Insta for a follow back 🤣🤣 the desperation just went up another notch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
sonia is probably ready to retire and settle down, move away from her sister. she’s probs over having to share a room with faeza. she’s tired of being broke and knows she has a good chance of finding a guy to settle down with and have a good and comfortable life. faeza’s antics have made it hard bc tbh these threads wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for faeza. this is why faeza suddenly wants to engage and grow her finsta. she know sonia will only let her pimp her out for a little longer and she will have to become her own type of famous.

Reactions: 14
Lol every time Sonia speaks up I swear we get to see that she is just as dumb as Faeza.

“As a Capricorn, I’m always right about people”. LMAO how old are these girls, 15?! All this astrology bullshit..why not just admit they are following a trend..it’s become popular to be into astrology for a number of years on Instagram now. God knows why because it’s rubbish. Light hearted fun is all it is. Then with Faeza “I’ve got literally THOUSANDS of messages” oh the desperation in these two is so cringe. Always trying to prove themselves. They remind me of Khloe Kardashian. Hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
On a side note Fayza can settle down an be Naz Izi’s second wife so miss frog face has absolutely nothing to worry about

• Haha
sonia is probably ready to retire and settle down, move away from her sister. she’s probs over having to share a room with faeza. she’s tired of being broke and knows she has a good chance of finding a guy to settle down with and have a good and comfortable life. faeza’s antics have made it hard bc tbh these threads wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for faeza. this is why faeza suddenly wants to engage and grow her finsta. she know sonia will only let her pimp her out for a little longer and she will have to become her own type of famous.
THIS! It’s exactly what I’ve thought too. Faeza really makes the both of them look so bad. Sonia rarely speaks and when she does the girl makes no sense. I think Sonia has defiantly contributed the most to the lifestyle that they live. Faeza hasn’t done anything in the makeup industry in years and we all know the men go crazy for Sonia. Faeza might be attractive to some of the men in the middle east, but her mouth and attitude is a turn off. She also has a super obsessive personality I mean the both of them do but Faeza acts extremely erratic.
Lol every time Sonia speaks up I swear we get to see that she is just as dumb as Faeza.

“As a Capricorn, I’m always right about people”. LMAO how old are these girls, 15?! All this astrology bullshit..why not just admit they are following a trend..it’s become popular to be into astrology for a number of years on Instagram now. God knows why because it’s rubbish. Light hearted fun is all it is. Then with Faeza “I’ve got literally THOUSANDS of messages” oh the desperation in these two is so cringe. Always trying to prove themselves. They remind me of Khloe Kardashian. Hahaha
It’s so cringe it’s like they’ve recently just discovered astrology lol. They are so obsessed with it I think they live their life based off what it tells them. What’s the most disturbing is that they act spiritually woke when in reality they are shallow and extremely self absorbed. I actually find it hilarious that they will accept what astrology tells them, but in the real world they literally cannot accept anything. I remember once Faeza was like “our cat is not fat he just has a lot of fur”. Like what LMAO ok whatever girl it’s fine if the bleeping cat is fat okay just move on and stop trying to always reject reality.

• Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 524702
when you can clearly see hair extensions bulging from her 100% healthy natural hair. Lmfao duck off sick twats
Haha!! And her Dior skincare is still untouched!!
Must be short on money!!

THIS! It’s exactly what I’ve thought too. Faeza really makes the both of them look so bad. Sonia rarely speaks and when she does the girl makes no sense. I think Sonia has defiantly contributed the most to the lifestyle that they live. Faeza hasn’t done anything in the makeup industry in years and we all know the men go crazy for Sonia. Faeza might be attractive to some of the men in the middle east, but her mouth and attitude is a turn off. She also has a super obsessive personality I mean the both of them do but Faeza acts extremely erratic.

It’s so cringe it’s like they’ve recently just discovered astrology lol. They are so obsessed with it I think they live their life based off what it tells them. What’s the most disturbing is that they act spiritually woke when in reality they are shallow and extremely self absorbed. I actually find it hilarious that they will accept what astrology tells them, but in the real world they literally cannot accept anything. I remember once Faeza was like “our cat is not fat he just has a lot of fur”. Like what LMAO ok whatever girl it’s fine if the bleeping cat is fat okay just move on and stop trying to always reject reality.
LOL!! For cat I remember she once said they both are so petite and tiny that their cat looks fat in pictures in-front of them!! I can understand Sonia being petite but Faeza? She is slim but definitely not petite!!

Also why am I just noticing Sonia really does remove her sweatpants’ pockets out to give her broader hips 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Soniaxfyza original bio in 2015 where they admit to being British. Faeza claims to be trained by makeupbymario but only hints at it.
View attachment 521815View attachment 521818 Their bio in 2016 for their online blog.
View attachment 521819 In 2017 it’s now Middle East sisters and no mention at all of the UK😭😂
View attachment 521822 Faeza actually mentions south Asians here but has to make it sound like she is Middle Eastern 😂
View attachment 521826 Fast forward to their current updated bio where in an attempt to distance herself from her racist past and even her days back in Birmingham Faeza denies ever having any other social media.
So Sonia has had no control of their brand from the start as she was just the little muse lol I feel like she’s ruined her life

• Heart
Can someone please elaborate as to why Soniaxfyza haven’t been posting anything regarding Dubai fashion week a fortnight ago?? Is Faeza that much of a renowned MUA that instead she diverts herself to fast fashion collabs and their makeup brands specifically maven.... instead of doing master classes or make up for models backstage? I thought they were elite..surely they couldn’t have not been invited 😱 I mean they did make up for royals and A list (top of the line 🙄) celeb
EA184929-53E1-4DC7-BA88-43B2C659FC00.png
5712FDB5-9675-4062-84F3-3DEC56290CE5.png

someone is fibbing, Soniaxfyza shouldn’t transition into journalism because it doesn’t look too good fabricating stories..just what are they good at? The make up thing seems like it was winged /fluked to me..that buffing technique has been around just under a different name.
CA98CFC9-282D-4666-994D-4796D3E3DD12.jpeg

Another point.. Ramadan begins this week, Faeza should take note that just because the Muslim tattlers might be more inactive, if she wants to go do some more phoney nonsense like pretend to spend Ramadan and Eid like an Arab, Kuwaiti, Shia whatever etc, then receipts will be kept and made available so she may be shocked post fasting season. Lay low Soniaxfyza.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha!! And her Dior skincare is still untouched!!
Must be short on money!!

LOL!! For cat I remember she once said they both are so petite and tiny that their cat looks fat in pictures in-front of them!! I can understand Sonia being petite but Faeza? She is slim but definitely not petite!!

Also why am I just noticing Sonia really does remove her sweatpants’ pockets out to give her broader hips 🤭
Ahaha it’s the only way she can give herself curves.
4C4297B7-1802-4F62-BA96-4F4B180CDA70.jpeg
66708F9D-E5D0-4E4F-B2F5-DF3C81EE4EC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
They’re back on their Boohoo ads lmfao. At least spice it up and throw some Fashion Nova in there! Imagine having a whole closet filled with just fast fashion....And wearing sweatpants in a desert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.