Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they post on their finsta anymore cause I’ve been blocked from there months back after I argued with Fyza once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think part of the reason they are “TakIng a BrEaK” is because they want forums and threads like these to dry up. If they’re not being seen or heard, unless for a Mavenbeauty AD on insta 😂 you can’t write much about them.

Don’t worry Fatza and Sonjja, as soon as you thots pop up again after your facial feminisation surgeries, so will we;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 509274View attachment 509275View attachment 509276 Nothing to see here just normal advertisements for a world famous lawyer and royal makeup artist. The first social media stars in the Middle East peddling boob tape and ear candles 🤔 riiiight

They are so embarrassing! Claiming to be “Al Ali” but pushing cheap tit around the clock lmao LITERALLY every few hours. How arrogant of them to try and trick their followers into thinking they actually use that tit. If they do, I’m not surprised because they are broke anyway. They are always begging companies for collabs, hence the Maldives trip. Their “wealthy” family did not pay for that. They don’t even try to hide the fact that they live for sponsors because without them they could not pay.

Speaking of which, Faeza and Sonia if you ever want a job please come to Hollywood and walk around as Kim and Kylie impersonators. Sounds like a more suiting job for you two.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been following them since the beginning of their insta account (when they showed their work on their clients like chantel Jeffries) and I feel like they shouldv’e just stuck to being makeup artist.

Fyza always complains about low engagement like what u want us to engage with?? The same tired sweat pants from Pretty Little Thing and sketchy Aliexpress links??

The way they started gatekeeping products they use just show how they don’t care about helping other people unless they get something in return.

On another note, it makes me cringe so hard when they play artists like Tyga 😭 like he hasn’t been relevant in years and the way they’re like “tyga is our friend” makes me so embarrassed for them. If I was friends with tyga I’d literally be like please don’t take pics with me LMFAO omg don’t get me started on the 6ix9ine posts. He’s literally the most hated rapper in America because of his use of the N word and snitching. I can’t imagine proudly posting that man on my socials.

the whole fake identity is so weird to me. The Pakistani beauty community would uplift them so much and they’d probably be way more successful if they were honest. How can you be embarrassed of the country you’re from?? You’re literally giving people something to hold over you. Like no one cares about where you’re from... we’re here because we want to see the makeup looks.

The way there’s so many posts about how they flip flop between different ethnicities is so crazy. I remember when they would talk about being Shia Muslims and had posts about Imam Ali all over their page back when they were iraqi. Now they’re kuwaiti and Turkish(?) and wearing Kuwaiti Eid outfits. Like WTF is going on lmfao. And they get so defensive when you ask where they’re from. Why not just clear everything up and post you speaking Arabic or post pics of you growing up in Kuwait? I’d be scared to walk around in Dubai when everyone there knows i’m faking my entire life lol. So many girls from Dubai stopped following them like @maram.zbaeda for example. I wish I knew the tea behind that.

its kind of strange to act like you have no intentions of trying to look like Kylie and Kim yet Sonia makes sure to do her makeup exactly like Kim and fyza even poses like Kylie in her pics. It’s the reason they got so well known. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you!!

Instagram girls are so insecure without filters and Facetune its so sad. Like be yourself clones ♥ It’s not “exotic” when everyone looks the same lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I remember a few years back they filed police reports for anyone giving them online hate, they acted like they’re so bad and will track down each person and prosecute them 😅😅😅😅 what happened with that then dumbos?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think part of the reason they are “TakIng a BrEaK” is because they want forums and threads like these to dry up. If they’re not being seen or heard, unless for a Mavenbeauty AD on insta 😂 you can’t write much about them.

Don’t worry Fatza and Sonjja, as soon as you thots pop up again after your facial feminisation surgeries, so will we;)
Yeah I think that’s exactly what they think will happen. That everything will go quiet and it will all go away..don’t you get it yet girls? Just stop bleeping lying. Come clean.

Reactions: 12
At this point I don’t think anyone would even care even if they came clean about all their lies lol they are SO irrelevant:ROFLMAO: they are not snapping anymore so if they disappear off Instagram too that’s it, they will be even more forgotten than they are irrelevant with no family or friends.

These social media obsessives need to realise that that’s all it is, social media. What’s the point of faking your life on the internet when you don’t look like that / live like that in real life? I just don’t get it. I’d rather look good / live nicely in real life I couldn’t care less about online:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I personally think they’ve gone quite after someone posted about making a YouTube video about their lies. I legit think they’re crapping themselves and tryna keep low

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
A0ADF91D-42D3-47A7-A6AB-54EEFD374D70.jpeg
607049E6-5FFC-4AB6-935A-F1F789811E4D.jpeg
Soniaxfyza still hemorrhaging real and interactive followers by the daily and having to resort to buying likes and comments notice the flooding of just emojis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha!! And they had started 30 days skincare challenge right? What about that? They say being an influencer is a hard job then where are the results of the challenge. What about your naive followers?
Also I was serious about the timeline.
Could someone please explain how and when they became famous. Because some people know them from twitter days , some people know them when they went Miami and were told they look like Kardashians and some people know them once they moved to Dubai ( me included)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
6324AE6E-7FF6-476B-92AB-A3F106BB08EB.jpeg
7CD0B398-F160-4342-90FE-3B03E7C4EB28.jpeg
1ADBEA7D-CF49-4639-8DB2-D2658B892467.jpeg
1F371683-8430-4916-8DEC-626AD47B9862.jpeg
B7E72AB9-6AD0-4D69-9CA3-4BD181E54AD4.jpeg
6B451FD8-63D0-4AEF-BB26-5A08B9CC9D6B.jpeg
E54B4A43-843F-4811-B11D-4EB2B4585AC0.jpeg
478DC836-5F7F-48CB-B7AE-8F3DE775530A.jpeg
7A8300AF-040B-4B1B-A67D-171061DD8B27.jpeg
78E0AA2C-D002-4D8E-9586-FC2FAFF0C8A6.jpeg
9180A522-E556-44D2-B14C-59636B504EE1.jpeg
D84C7B67-AAE1-4401-BC52-A12364BB6CC6.jpeg
CAC79D20-2315-4130-8B09-A7E7EC263ECF.jpeg
3F0DF6BC-EED3-4288-832B-7B3EA46C474B.jpeg
6572AA2C-C46B-4FC7-99F7-6A7E107E276E.jpeg
E4E9311A-3919-424C-AB92-41B46BEB43AB.jpeg
So there’s a very rough outline of the fall from grace of soniaxkardashian/Soniaxfyza in the makeup industry. Faeza was busy making a name for herself in Birmingham by doing bridal makeup in 2012/13 until she was able to attended makeupbymario’s New York master class and pretend to be personally mentored and trained by him. She and Sonia took pics with Mario and were able to get their first masterclass in Kuwait based off the lie of being Mario’s protégée. This is where they started their infatuation with Kuwait and being from there. Faeza used to have “only makeup artist in the Middle East personally trained by makeupbymario” in her early IG and blog bio.
4089CC5E-3C26-438C-A814-397D855B735D.jpeg
Their last attempt at a masterclass was the Belgium class that was mysteriously cancelled and never spoken of again. After that Soniaxfyza’s makeup pr started to dwindle along with their Invites to industry events in Dubai and the GCC. Their last known makeup even was by nars in 2019. The creative direction of their IG is no longer makeup focused and Faeza doesn’t bring up their delayed makeup line that’s been in the works since 2017.

Last edited:
View attachment 511942View attachment 511926View attachment 511927View attachment 511928View attachment 511929View attachment 511939View attachment 511940View attachment 511930View attachment 511931View attachment 511932View attachment 511934View attachment 511935View attachment 511936View attachment 511937View attachment 511938 View attachment 511945So there’s a very rough outline of the fall from grace of soniaxkardashian/Soniaxfyza in the makeup industry. Faeza was busy making a name for herself in Birmingham by doing bridal makeup in 2012/13 until she was able to attended makeupbymario’s New York master class and pretend to be personally mentored and trained by him. She and Sonia took pics with Mario and were able to get their first masterclass in Kuwait based off the lie of being Mario’s protégée. This is where they started their infatuation with Kuwait and being from there. Faeza used to have “only makeup artist in the Middle East personally trained by makeupbymario” in her early IG and blog bio.View attachment 511941 Their last attempt at a masterclass was the Belgium class that was mysteriously cancelled and never spoken of again. After that Soniaxfyza’s makeup pr started to dwindle along with their Invites to industry events in Dubai and the GCC. Their last known makeup even was by nars in 2019. The creative direction of their IG is no longer makeup focused and Faeza doesn’t bring up their delayed makeup line that’s been in the works since 2017.
Thanks a lot!! Also their twitter racial rants were coinciding when she was a makeup artist is it?
Seems like 1st they were working hard for fame!! Now they only work to pay for plastic surgery/ fillers / blow outs to look like someone else!! What a demotivating life!!

Reactions: 7
I personally think they’ve gone quite after someone posted about making a YouTube video about their lies. I legit think they’re crapping themselves and tryna keep low
💯 just go to Lailli Mirza’s thread as an example.. Soniaxfyza should be repenting for their sins asap.. if you think they’re irrelevant now...just wait and watch.. it’s probably a good thing Faeza is quite now for her own good, either she should go make some decent non scamming content to pay for her expenses or give us more material to expose her.

Reactions: 11
Speaking of which, is this really her old twitter?
https://mobile.twitter.com/faezabiebs
Yes it is they both are very insecure and self hating. And Faeza was still tweeting offensive things up until they left Birmingham all together. She disappeared for a while only posting Sonia while she did more plastic surgery and reappeared a Kylie clone.

Faeza realizing in the real world you can be held accountable started claiming they never had Twitter and were being impersonated online by a stalker. She went as far as to put “no Twitter” in her earlier makeup bio on IG and tell vogue Arabia the reason she doesn’t post her picture and moved to Dubai is because she had a “restraining order” out on people. Because they were so jealous of them naturally resembling KiM and KyLiE. It’s still on their blog their denial of ever having a Twitter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
4EAF5785-4CBD-4268-8436-DF572E4D7D83.jpeg
51DDD0E4-CB38-4BC7-8E76-E252844E2A32.jpeg
01C41CD6-583F-438B-BC8F-FA53FEBC1B4D.jpeg
55BA4566-6CC9-459C-8A5D-A1A482A80753.jpeg
There’s countless tweets of faeza’s racism and instead of apologizing and taking accountability for her actions she said this a year ago.

• Wow
Yes it is they both are very insecure and self hating. And Faeza was still tweeting offensive things up until they left Birmingham all together. She disappeared for a while only posting Sonia while she did more plastic surgery and reappeared a Kylie clone.

Faeza realizing in the real world you can be held accountable started claiming they never had Twitter and were being impersonated online by a stalker. She went as far as to put “no Twitter” in her earlier makeup bio on IG and tell vogue Arabia the reason she doesn’t post her picture and moved to Dubai is because she had a “restraining order” out on people. Because they were so jealous of them naturally resembling KiM and KyLiE. It’s still on their blog their denial of ever having a Twitter.
omg the tweets on here are so deranged. I can’t imagine saying anything like that on socials as a kid even and i’ve had a Twitter since 2011 in the 7th grade.Idk why Sonia and fyza didn’t deactivate their twitters since both expose where they’re actually from.

At this point I wouldn’t even want her to say that she’s from Pakistan because it’s embarrassing to other girls that are actually Pakistani lmfao. Matter of fact, just keep on going with the “Arab” lies so the paki girls don’t get a bad rep from them. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks a lot!! Also their twitter racial rants were coinciding when she was a makeup artist is it?
Seems like 1st they were working hard for fame!! Now they only work to pay for plastic surgery/ fillers / blow outs to look like someone else!! What a demotivating life!!
They copy the Kardashian’s makeup , faces , style and captions too and say they don’t try to look like them! I think even Sonia’s latest photo is a caption from Keeping up

Attachments

Reactions: 10
F6E1581A-031C-41E6-A16C-06B9429F7C6C.jpeg
Wonder why one of their very few friends unfollowed all of their private accounts and Soniaxfyza didn’t wish her a happy birthday 🌚 emerald beauty also unfollowed except for faezas finsta but she did delete her fawning yt tutorial about the Soniaxfyza BuFfYiNg TeChNiQuE. Nice to finally see these south Asian girls wising up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s got to the point where it’s like ok this is either recovery from surgery or something has happened and they are hiding away.

Which friend is that? I recognise her from another post but can’t remember who it is! Everyone eventually unfollows them it seems..doesn’t take long to find out how unhinged they are..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.