Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s got to the point where it’s like ok this is either recovery from surgery or something has happened and they are hiding away.

Which friend is that? I recognise her from another post but can’t remember who it is! Everyone eventually unfollows them it seems..doesn’t take long to find out how unhinged they are..
the girl on the pic is Hana on insta @emobaby4real

Reactions: 5
View attachment 511942View attachment 511926View attachment 511927View attachment 511928View attachment 511929View attachment 511939View attachment 511940View attachment 511930View attachment 511931View attachment 511932View attachment 511934View attachment 511935View attachment 511936View attachment 511937View attachment 511938 View attachment 511945So there’s a very rough outline of the fall from grace of soniaxkardashian/Soniaxfyza in the makeup industry. Faeza was busy making a name for herself in Birmingham by doing bridal makeup in 2012/13 until she was able to attended makeupbymario’s New York master class and pretend to be personally mentored and trained by him. She and Sonia took pics with Mario and were able to get their first masterclass in Kuwait based off the lie of being Mario’s protégée. This is where they started their infatuation with Kuwait and being from there. Faeza used to have “only makeup artist in the Middle East personally trained by makeupbymario” in her early IG and blog bio.View attachment 511941 Their last attempt at a masterclass was the Belgium class that was mysteriously cancelled and never spoken of again. After that Soniaxfyza’s makeup pr started to dwindle along with their Invites to industry events in Dubai and the GCC. Their last known makeup even was by nars in 2019. The creative direction of their IG is no longer makeup focused and Faeza doesn’t bring up their delayed makeup line that’s been in the works since 2017.
Seeing their rise to fame makes me think that they acc could of gotten so far..they aren’t transparent with followers and are so insecure of their background...I hope people who read these threads Lear something from these two losers rather than just reading for entertainment
Lesson is that just be yourself really I mean look at these two they tried and then it went downhill because they were ashamed of their background...sad life to live especially as they are getting so old..wasting time really but tbh I don’t come back to this page as often because they don’t post anything anymore I really hope that after this “break” they come clean or something because this hiding and coming back to do ali express ads is not gonna get them anywhere...her fyza and Sonia if you’re reading this I suggest you guys stop making new lies and start living your life the right way....what a life lived only to throw away so much potential..✌

Seeing their rise to fame makes me think that they acc could of gotten so far..they aren’t transparent with followers and are so insecure of their background...I hope people who read these threads Lear something from these two losers rather than just reading for entertainment
Lesson is that just be yourself really I mean look at these two they tried and then it went downhill because they were ashamed of their background...sad life to live especially as they are getting so old..wasting time really but tbh I don’t come back to this page as often because they don’t post anything anymore I really hope that after this “break” they come clean or something because this hiding and coming back to do ali express ads is not gonna get them anywhere...her fyza and Sonia if you’re reading this I suggest you guys stop making new lies and start living your life the right way....what a life lived only to throw away so much potential..✌
Seeing their rise to fame makes me think that they acc could of gotten so far..they aren’t transparent with followers and are so insecure of their background...I hope people who read these threads Learn something from these two losers rather than just reading for entertainment
Lesson is that just be yourself really I mean look at these two they tried and then it went downhill because they were ashamed of their background...sad life to live especially as they are getting so old..wasting time really but tbh I don’t come back to this page as often because they don’t post anything anymore I really hope that after this “break” they come clean or something because this hiding and coming back to do ali express ads is not gonna get them anywhere...hey Fyza and Sonia if you’re reading this I suggest you guys stop making new lies and start living your life the right way....what a life lived only to throw away so much potential..✌

Reactions: 12
also to add, their life went downhill because of the excessive lies. Starting from their background. I also think their life is all messed up because of their rude behaviour, pride, racism, jealousy etc. No one wants to be friends or even want them because they are too toxic.

Reactions: 16
I’m hoping they retired from social media life and just don’t come back. they’ll never admit to being pakistani. they’ll never regret dragging pakistani people to hell and back, calling them inbreds. they rather self-destruct instead of trying to grow like their peers who came on the scene at the same time as them who are now doing louis vuitton, chloe, givenchy, and loewe campaigns. we probably saw the last of them over the last few months 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Are they completely silent across all social media?
Loving it but also not loving it because I can’t make fun of them this way lol they are so dumb and entertaining to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Loving it but also not loving it because I can’t make fun of them this way lol they are so dumb and entertaining to watch.
I just hope they don’t re-emerge as Bella and Gigi!! They are vile creatures, I was going through her private page and her comments to some people are outright rude. There is something as good comeback and other is disgusting behaviour. They are latter category people.And from what I have seen from last couple of months Sonia is no saint either!! Both are rude , obnoxious and liars. They lie about ethnicity, money, brands and literally anything when not needed also.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And there you have it.. just like that.
The tweet of the century.
The tweet that proves every single thing that comes out of their mouth is a lie. Everything everyone on here has been fighting for.
She’s been trying to be Kim Kardashian since 2012. “My Kimmy K”

“We have no idea why they compare Sonia to Kim k, we don’t even watch the show”

bye Sonia bye fyza. It’s been great watching you fake your way through life.
we’re in 2021, people no longer tolerate bulls***

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
34652A85-0110-4FA0-A9AA-69B785FB733F.jpeg
15B1C422-1B10-4E67-A3A0-491D9348C93F.jpeg
Instead of being honest and coming clean they are hiring people to erase their sordid past online. No growth at all still cowards and liars. These are not the actions of an innocent person. Soniaxfyza will never admit or take responsibility.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 514306View attachment 514307 Instead of being honest and coming clean they are hiring people to erase their sordid past online. No growth at all still cowards and liars. These are not the actions of an innocent person. Soniaxfyza will never admit or take responsibility.

Loooooooooool, it’s too late the damage is done, and these threads will stay here forever 💋

BC6B7ED3-1A1D-4802-A28A-26F97F690E94.jpeg

I really don’t understand uploading memes in Arabic. How many years in Dubai? not once have you actually spoken a sentence in the language. Like just give it up loool, you’re done out here both of you. 5alas, it’s over. The “my dads pure khaleeji” boat sailed a long ass time ago. At this point fyza, please sweetie deep your life. You’re turning 30 this year, sharing a teeny tiny place with your st- nvm, sister. Regardless of people calling you out on your bs, you still want to cling onto this fake reality you created for yourself. You’re not arab, you never will be. Like how many times will it get into your thick skull. You literally wasted all of
your 20s trying to be something you’re not. You tried changing your appearance to fit in with a certain demographic, the same group of people you once attended events with are now laughing at the flop you have become. It’s ironic, had you been comfortable in your own skin and owned your truth you could have friends, but you actually can’t keep friends (online friends don’t count) that is a major red flag. Everytime fyza wants to switch up ethnicities/nationalities, she always changes her appearance 😂it reminds of that haifa wehbe drama الحرباية🤣😩. First we had shia Iraqi fyza with the pasty skin and jet black hair who loved to be fake religious and wear abayas on Fridays only. Then she got shunned by rania fawaz lot and off the drawing board she went, then she started to channel 16 yr old Kuwaiti girls who go the chalet on the weekends and eats cheeseboards till she passes out ههههههه😭😭now it’s latina. Please latina community come forward and end her before she starts to take melanin injections and claims her great great grandad was Nigerian royalty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Okay I’m new here. I randomly found tattlelife by googling their names because they randomly came up on my snapchat recommendations and I haven’t heard about them in years I was literally still in high school when they were popular and we thought they were so beautiful 🙄 don’t judge lol everyone was obsessed with the Kim K look back then. Anyways I think we should all say al7emdela that we all have different backgrounds regardless of people’s biases towards some. I find it really sad that they appropriate Arab culture, because it’s really not worth it. Every community has struggled at some point in time which is why I personally don’t envy anyone. White Americans sold their children at some point because they were so poor, Irish people escaped a whole ass famine, Iraqis had their country destroyed for no reason etc. And our families still remember these things and what happened still matters to the new generation. So why would you want to associate with history and struggles you can’t relate too. We’re all human. Pakistan/ India was Britain’s favourite colony because they had the most minerals and resources and they stripped them dry. Then the Brits started creating fitna between between the Indians and dividing them when before they were doing just fine and had Kings as well...its literally mental illness not being proud of where you come from because wtf was the point of your ancestors fighting colonialism, and your parents immigrating to a new country for a better life just for you to hate your roots. Wallah racist people are literally ugly you have to be stupid to let them affect your life. Fear of racism does not excuse trying to steal a whole culture when they could be educating Arab and South Asians about culture and history. Their ancestors are probably rolling in their graves wondering why tf these two came from their lineage of all people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And there you have it.. just like that.
The tweet of the century.
The tweet that proves every single thing that comes out of their mouth is a lie. Everything everyone on here has been fighting for.
She’s been trying to be Kim Kardashian since 2012. “My Kimmy K”

“We have no idea why they compare Sonia to Kim k, we don’t even watch the show”

bye Sonia bye fyza. It’s been great watching you fake your way through life.
we’re in 2021, people no longer tolerate bulls***
They are beyond delusional! And they make up lies to cover up other lies. Sadly, the only ones who believe it are themselves. All of those tweets are embarrassingly so Faeza. She is raging with testosterone or something - she has never been lady like. Reading those tweets had me deceased I had already thought she sounded like an ogre in her stories but reading her old tweets are a whole new level of embarrassing.

Loooooooooool, it’s too late the damage is done, and these threads will stay here forever 💋

View attachment 514521

I really don’t understand uploading memes in Arabic. How many years in Dubai? not once have you actually spoken a sentence in the language. Like just give it up loool, you’re done out here both of you. 5alas, it’s over. The “my dads pure khaleeji” boat sailed a long ass time ago. At this point fyza, please sweetie deep your life. You’re turning 30 this year, sharing a teeny tiny place with your st- nvm, sister. Regardless of people calling you out on your bs, you still want to cling onto this fake reality you created for yourself. You’re not arab, you never will be. Like how many times will it get into your thick skull. You literally wasted all of
your 20s trying to be something you’re not. You tried changing your appearance to fit in with a certain demographic, the same group of people you once attended events with are now laughing at the flop you have become. It’s ironic, had you been comfortable in your own skin and owned your truth you could have friends, but you actually can’t keep friends (online friends don’t count) that is a major red flag. Everytime fyza wants to switch up ethnicities/nationalities, she always changes her appearance 😂it reminds of that haifa wehbe drama الحرباية🤣😩. First we had shia Iraqi fyza with the pasty skin and jet black hair who loved to be fake religious and wear abayas on Fridays only. Then she got shunned by rania fawaz lot and off the drawing board she went, then she started to channel 16 yr old Kuwaiti girls who go the chalet on the weekends and eats cheeseboards till she passes out ههههههه😭😭now it’s latina. Please latina community come forward and end her before she starts to take melanin injections and claims her great great grandad was Nigerian royalty.
They NEVER post in Arabic, let alone speak it. I find it so funny how they will continuously push a narrative that is not real. I think at this point Faeza, being the obsessive person that she is, can speak / understand more Spanish than Arabic because that’s her new thing. Finding a spanish “rapper” to save her. These girls need to go back to their “wealthy family” in the UK and reevaluate their lives. Oh wait, their “wealthy family” are actually just ordinary people and it kills them to know that’s where they came from.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
B61F258C-71F2-4679-A85C-738512E680A8.jpeg
9ABA8372-094E-4D6B-843D-39663DEB347B.jpeg
965434F6-593F-41E8-8F04-43BD77162BFA.jpeg
A7A80E79-0217-4513-9112-23BFB2004A44.jpeg
41205AB3-B14D-4E46-A65F-BBBC85086D1E.jpeg
Faiza has been deep in an identity crisis for a decade now they were Latina for a while after a trip to Miami same as their trip to Kuwait turned them Kuwaiti. They never set foot in Iraq but did get botched eye lifts in Turkey so they decided their mom is from there 😩. These girls need deep psychiatric help not crystals and zodiac.
37E83C9F-4D7B-46BF-B1A8-0E10567B1CD3.jpeg
F555AAA1-2417-4027-BC57-BDCB4B94D7E6.jpeg
How many faces have they had? Begging it off the kardashian/Jenner resemblance for years.
295C53C3-1712-461C-B9E8-3F9E56CEAB35.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
View attachment 514682View attachment 514692View attachment 514683View attachment 514691View attachment 514684 Faiza has been deep in an identity crisis for a decade now they were Latina for a while after a trip to Miami same as their trip to Kuwait turned them Kuwaiti. They never set foot in Iraq but did get botched eye lifts in Turkey so they decided their mom is from there 😩. These girls need deep psychiatric help not crystals and zodiac.
View attachment 514687View attachment 514688 How many faces have they had? Begging it off the kardashian/Jenner resemblance for years.View attachment 514690
Goes to Miami once, becomes Cuban. I love how ignorant and racist she is. As if Cuban is the only Latin culture in Miami. She’s such a dumb duck sometimes, I really can’t. Anyway, anyone notice that the day Dbzdutch touched down in Dubai, the sisters went into hiding. I notice dabz was in Dubai when she posted she was at urth cafe then all of sudden the sisters were “taking a break” dabs is still currently in Dubai living it up and looking fabulous and chic as always. Meanwhile I believe the sisters are extremely jealous and insecure about dabz and her group. I mean look at the comparison, I’d be too. Watch dabz leave Dubai and the pair come out of hiding all of a sudden. That or they’re recovering from surgery. But I honestly don’t believe the surgery thing because they just had surgery and I don’t believe they can afford something else. Only time will tell

edit: look at Sonia in that highlighter dress....where’s her giant ass? She’s an adult in that pic so they can’t claim “we grew up and matured” & the “I’m not American but my kids will be” again shows her ignorance. Believes she has it hard in the UK because of her ethnicity, and in all actuality she’d probably have it worse in the states. Specifically, Florida an extremely racist state who also has very lax gun laws. People are not very friendly to women who run their mouth as boldly as they do ESPECIALLY when you’re a foreigner. I’ve been told to go back where to where I come from and I don’t even appear to be from a different country nor do I have any sort of accent what so ever. I don’t think they’ll have it any easier in Florida than the UK

Last edited:
  • Heart
View attachment 514682View attachment 514692View attachment 514683View attachment 514691View attachment 514684 Faiza has been deep in an identity crisis for a decade now they were Latina for a while after a trip to Miami same as their trip to Kuwait turned them Kuwaiti. They never set foot in Iraq but did get botched eye lifts in Turkey so they decided their mom is from there 😩. These girls need deep psychiatric help not crystals and zodiac.
View attachment 514687View attachment 514688 How many faces have they had? Begging it off the kardashian/Jenner resemblance for years.View attachment 514690

“We’VE NEvEr gOttEn sUrgErY oUr BoDIes aRe naTuRaL” 🤣🤣🤣

Not only are they delusional about their ethnicity but they can’t even accept how they were actually born. Faeza looks completely different I mean like wow! She really has the audacity to go thru her list of things she will admit which seems to be only fillers and a nose job. Yeah right girl, seems like you only listed from the neck up. And Sonia claiming that’s what she has always looked like no fillers or bbl 😂

When Faeza was getting her nose done back in January and she was like “my mom found the doctor so I’m super confident that I will get the results that I want”. Like WHAT lmfao. The girl literally never mentions her mother other than to claim she found her plastic surgeon? She sounds deranged. We know it was you Faeza. It was weird how she was like I literally want my sisters nose. I’m bringing her to show the doctor her nose is exactly what I want.

I think they are staying quiet because their reputation is down the drain. They constantly filter thru comments on IG and remove anything that isn’t praising them. It was soniaxfyza who were always reaching out to companies for collabs. Now it seems like they have gone thru more ads and pushing cheap tit than it has taken other influencers. Faeza took over snapchat to sell tit almost immediately. I found it funny when people would ask who is she and everyone was confused as to why it was 2 girls on there. Of course Faeza says “it was an accident we never intended on using this account together it kind of just happened”. Yeah right lmao your name on there is soniaxfyza and same in IG. Looks intentional and it looks like you two can’t exist without each other. No friends or family that they keep up with it’s a sad life to be them.

• Haha
  • Heart
70EE97CA-7639-45C6-A3FD-2E1BBE601B0F.jpeg
4FDF193D-0739-4246-913C-A4A62A436127.jpeg
13B6D08C-1730-41EA-9077-0129FCF719F8.jpeg
Let’s revisit Faeza’s racist past in their absence. All that and she still fetishizes black men while tearing down black women.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Goes to Miami once, becomes Cuban. I love how ignorant and racist she is. As if Cuban is the only Latin culture in Miami. She’s such a dumb duck sometimes, I really can’t. Anyway, anyone notice that the day Dbzdutch touched down in Dubai, the sisters went into hiding. I notice dabz was in Dubai when she posted she was at urth cafe then all of sudden the sisters were “taking a break” dabs is still currently in Dubai living it up and looking fabulous and chic as always. Meanwhile I believe the sisters are extremely jealous and insecure about dabz and her group. I mean look at the comparison, I’d be too. Watch dabz leave Dubai and the pair come out of hiding all of a sudden. That or they’re recovering from surgery. But I honestly don’t believe the surgery thing because they just had surgery and I don’t believe they can afford something else. Only time will tell

edit: look at Sonia in that highlighter dress....where’s her giant ass? She’s an adult in that pic so they can’t claim “we grew up and matured” & the “I’m not American but my kids will be” again shows her ignorance. Believes she has it hard in the UK because of her ethnicity, and in all actuality she’d probably have it worse in the states. Specifically, Florida an extremely racist state who also has very lax gun laws. People are not very friendly to women who run their mouth as boldly as they do ESPECIALLY when you’re a foreigner. I’ve been told to go back where to where I come from and I don’t even appear to be from a different country nor do I have any sort of accent what so ever. I don’t think they’ll have it any easier in Florida than the UK
You are so right.
they delete any comment that isn’t praising them.

other influencers just leave the hate on their page cuz Khalas they’re over it.

I can imagine they’re always stressed and on edge waiting for that one comment on any photo to quickly delete it. They probably don’t sleep comfortably at all, and the first thing they do is check.

I feel like they’re the most hated / controversial “influencers” in the gulf.

I bought something they promoted (the anti cellulite pants) and oh my god. Didn’t even have it on for 10 mins and it split down my butt. So embarrassing- and I’m pretty lean. Cheapest material ever. Shows you that they even lie about the products they promote.

and that comment about the yellow dress. Sonia Kardashian’s huge ass appeared out of nowhere 100%. 😅who are they fooling!

Guysssssss omg they deleted like half the photos esp the old ones!

they’re definitely reading this thread.
They’re deleting everything that gives them awayyyyyyyy omg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You are so right.
they delete any comment that isn’t praising them.

other influencers just leave the hate on their page cuz Khalas they’re over it.

I can imagine they’re always stressed and on edge waiting for that one comment on any photo to quickly delete it. They probably don’t sleep comfortably at all, and the first thing they do is check.

I feel like they’re the most hated / controversial “influencers” in the gulf.

I bought something they promoted (the anti cellulite pants) and oh my god. Didn’t even have it on for 10 mins and it split down my butt. So embarrassing- and I’m pretty lean. Cheapest material ever. Shows you that they even lie about the products they promote.

and that comment about the yellow dress. Sonia Kardashian’s huge ass appeared out of nowhere 100%. 😅who are they fooling!

Guysssssss omg they deleted like half the photos esp the old ones!

they’re definitely reading this thread.
They’re deleting everything that gives them awayyyyyyyy omg
Lol, not sure what makes them think that deleting a few photos is going to get them out of their disgusting lies and racist history. They truly are an embarrassment and they don’t even have to try. They can do their best to cover their tracks all they like but for starters they don’t even remember their own lies and always trip up over them, seemingly without realising. Not only that but it’s all spread so far now that it’s near impossible for them to delete most info about them online. Even if they could delete it all, these two are far too easy to work out. Clearly people in their personal life have worked them out pretty quickly without knowing about anything we have said. Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.