Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Lailli- don’t mean to derail as sufu better watch out but please check this out for those who take a slight interest:

All thanks to xforeverlove21..👏🏼
Can’t say if Lailli is sharp enough to notice but she is a moderately active YTuber despite her saying so, so don’t miss out!
sufu’s will probably be at least a movie length feature 😩 🍿☕🥤
Thanks for the love! <3
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 10.26.06 PM.png

I've been peeping this thread for awhile as well and I honestly HATE that bish-Fyza (never cared for her before but after all this tea and seeing how she acts/talk I can't stand her). So I'm planning on exposing the other Pakistani-British Arab wannabes (aka the gruesome twosome- Ali sisters) as well.
But I need your guys help for it. Please let me know specific things she deserves to be exposed for (especially those that have receipts). I plan on covering the stuff from the SoniaxFyza wiki but let me know what else. And if you guys have any specific juicy receipts please share!

Also just a side note that witch can't even sue me or threaten to cause:
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 10.33.28 PM.png

View attachment 502265

Just saw this on the Laila Mirza thread. Are the bottom pics really Fatza?! If yes then Lailli’s mum really did her dirttty:eek::eek: it explains why Fatza was so pissed off with the clinic after they posted that. Aren’t they supposed to ask for permission before they post something so personal? I don’t like Fatza but I get her point here. Also in the first pic (the apparent ‘after’) she’s used a filter whereas in the before pictures she hasn’t, so essentially both her and the clinic are lying about the results. More lies.:sleep::sleep: Are there any real and / or truthful people left in Hoebai?

This bish is so fkn racist and crazy we need to get her exposed and cancelled. Lailli isn't this bad because at least she only lied about how her stuff is obtained and ethnicity but she was still true to character and didn't say anything controversial/offensive. But people like this who go on racist rants (Karens) always get exposed and than cancelled/fired from their jobs.

So please share concrete evidence of Fyza (especially) being racist and such

LMAOOOOOO the top comments on this article

Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 11.18.49 PM.png

For the SoniaxFyza video this is what I plan on covering:

The truth about their plastic surgery
How much they try to copy Kim/Kylie while denying it
Lying about their ethnicity
The racist rants and crazy/erratic behaviour of Fyza the Psycho

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why did baba Shazad Ali nuke all his fb posts 👀 especially the ones about yasmin’s alleged cancer? A miraculous recovery or another desperate attempt to derail?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did baba Shazad Ali nuke all his fb posts 👀 especially the ones about yasmin’s alleged cancer? A miraculous recovery or another desperate attempt to derail?
yes and in response to wtfb- we remembered but I was awaiting Bella’s response for another attempt to derail the conversation. As per Faeza’s usual pattern, it all sounded contradictory and didn’t make sense.
@xforeverlove21 - much ❤ we will keep you posted on the mess known as Soniaxfyza.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He didn’t, they changed the profile name :ROFLMAO:
nah. Sajad Ali is the guy who wrote that. He keeps all his stuff on his profile. I doubt they DMd him like “psssst nice work but no one believed us. take it down please.”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
nah. Sajad Ali is the guy who wrote that. He keeps all his stuff on his profile. I doubt they DMd him like “psssst nice work but no one believed us. take it down please.”
Ah my bad, yeah you’re spot on! I really thought I did something there :LOL: oops!

Reactions: 11
It’s true
It’s true their mum is very poorly, that’s why the witches fufu and susu are not posting much because everyone’s ones found out the truth . They obviously don’t give a tit about their own mother . probably pretending that they’re are sat at their mums bed side when really they hiding in their poxy 1 bed apartment. Everyone’s talking about them in Birmingham, how evil they are. If they can treat their own mother like that then there’s no chance for anyone else. And another thing Ramadan is coming up soon so they probably won’t know what to do. Their father didn’t do them any favours by posting it on Facebook because everyone in uk is on to them. Their father and brothers are in hiding too because people are asking where’s susu and fufu

• Wow
Reactions: 2
We need to check the IP of some of the users on here, I’m so suspicious about some of them 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s true

It’s true their mum is very poorly, that’s why the witches fufu and susu are not posting much because everyone’s ones found out the truth . They obviously don’t give a tit about their own mother . probably pretending that they’re are sat at their mums bed side when really they hiding in their poxy 1 bed apartment. Everyone’s talking about them in Birmingham, how evil they are. If they can treat their own mother like that then there’s no chance for anyone else. And another thing Ramadan is coming up soon so they probably won’t know what to do. Their father didn’t do them any favours by posting it on Facebook because everyone in uk is on to them. Their father and brothers are in hiding too because people are asking where’s susu and fufu
You keep coming here and making all of these claims but not actually explaining yourself. Faeza and Sonia are well known for appearing on this thread with a new account to derail everything we are talking about. It’s happened several times. Lots of people thought you were them before, I actually didn’t, BUT you still haven’t provided any evidence to the contrary, yet are still saying all of this unfounded stuff. How do you know all of this? Do you have any proof, at all?

Also I have to add, my god I didn’t realise Faeza’s lipo belly was that bad. I knew Sonia’s was after seeing unfiltered pics but Faeza’s is awful too. I can’t believe I never noticed that in that ad campaign. From what I’ve seen so far lipo just does not seem worth it at all, all lipo looks botched in real life. It exclusively looks good on Instagram where it’s filtered and photoshopped to the extreme. The belly buttons always have that really odd, obvious look to them. The waist doesn’t even get that much smaller and it looks lumpy. The whole thing is just a mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s true

Where do you get this inside information- why do we need to know Brummies are talking about them? How does brothers in hiding impact sufu doing what they’re doing? Your commentary doesn’t flow on from what anyone else has said lately..no one is following what you’re saying so it looks like you’re distracting...why is whatever your saying relevant? You didn’t respond to my previous comment about why a late 20 something YT old needs to seek permission from a dad to post bikini pics, when he is busy asking for prayers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You keep coming here and making all of these claims but not actually explaining yourself. Faeza and Sonia are well known for appearing on this thread with a new account to derail everything we are talking about. It’s happened several times. Lots of people thought you were them before, I actually didn’t, BUT you still haven’t provided any evidence to the contrary, yet are still saying all of this unfounded stuff. How do you know all of this? Do you have any proof, at all?

Also I have to add, my god I didn’t realise Faeza’s lipo belly was that bad. I knew Sonia’s was after seeing unfiltered pics but Faeza’s is awful too. I can’t believe I never noticed that in that ad campaign. From what I’ve seen so far lipo just does not seem worth it at all, all lipo looks botched in real life. It exclusively looks good on Instagram where it’s filtered and photoshopped to the extreme. The belly buttons always have that really odd, obvious look to them. The waist doesn’t even get that much smaller and it looks lumpy. The whole thing is just a mess.
It may not be them, could perhaps be someone from their circle. Only two accounts have ever said that Sonia and fyza have two brothers, that’s @susufufu @bella05. Evidently they are the same person, whether it’s the sisters or not the attempts to derail this thread are laughable. Providing fake information that many of us know to be bullshit. Like are you not embarrassed? If their mum really has cancer, may god heal her and forgive her for her sins. May god also forgive Yasmin for being a tit mum to fyza, to the extent the neglecting has caused BOTH of them to spin these lies and loose themselves in the process, she failed as a mother, and the dad shazad, failed as a father too. There are many shazads and yasmins out there who have kids like Sonia and fyza, let this be an example of how being a good parent, being loving and attentive, educating your child! Can result in them growing up to be a....educated, respectful person. @bella05 Give us receipts or go love x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Isn’t this the fake account we all thought was Fatza?!
LOL it clearly is her, ‘yes their dad did give them permission’

jeez why do these clowns sound like they’re 12 years old

pahahahahahahaha 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

pahahahahahahaha 😂
Seriously why did she make it a point to mention that 🤣 did her dad go around telling people I give my daughter permission to post bikini pics?

• Haha
Isn’t this the fake account we all thought was Fatza?!
That’s acc strange

pahahahahahahaha 😂
Wow so embarrassing they outed them selves out again and even worse she criticised herself

• Haha
Wow so embarrassing they outed them selves out again and even worse she criticised herself
Not the first time in this thread or maybe the last.. posed as a Nepali person with a username Bakhlieza..who was outed then deleted the account

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she really said the “I LOVE MY” in her fave american accent but said “TEET” meaning teeth in her birmingham accent loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fml. She’s still trying to push the dad narrative. She feels like a “million bucks” with her teeth and surgeries but her “dad” warned her about getting addicted to changing herself, ah yea the nose itch is back with the lies too ahaha.
F1161177-24E4-4EA7-9B6C-A7AD60F53CF5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I had been wondering where soniaxfyza had been. I stopped watching their stories because they were always so cringe. How fyza literally would plan a whole “night time routine” to just actually shove and promote some sad cheap steamer, hair towel, etc.

Anyway, I had wondered since they claim they are rich, from wealthy families or whatever, then like why are you pushing so much cheap sh*t?! why do they never travel? I know people who’s families are wealthy and they get on a private jet to visit them. With soniaxfyza they seem like they really reach for how much of a life they want their followers to believe. it’s so sad the length they go to make their boring lives seem cool. they are always in cheap clothes too. like why?! Because clearly they aren’t who they claim to be.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.