Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if anyones mentioned it but Fyza's getting a nose job??? no matter how much she alters her face, she's still going to look ugly on the inside just as much on the outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
she’s been planning this nose job for a while now, she mentioned this in march. notice the dig at tattle with her saying that she’d be less scared if she had as much plastic surgery as people claim. didn’t need to mention it in the first place, you’re just making it even more obvious Lieza 🙄🤚🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her behaviour was like she doesnt care but if you listen her she answers what has been going on here. She showed susu's nose as a model and she added oppose to people who are talking about her nose 👎 whatever u do fufu. You are not what u try to sell
1 you are not from turkish descent
2 you are not arab
3 you havent been in kuwait till u become ur current situation
4 your family is not like u try to sell
5 you are not educated ( if so u havent mention your qualities they just talk the way u express yourself and your life standards cry out how noble you are but sorry girl 🤪)
6 you are so pathetic to gain what u want u use all the way including using religion which is DISGUSTING
7 LIST GOES ON BUT YOU ARE PAKISTANIAN
AND LATE 20s almost 30 and the train left for u
maybe susu can accomplish something in life
but her IQ is not sufficient 🐟eyes and peace sign is all she has and that implant ass will cover a few more years and the way back to your 🐀 hole looks so close .
1 rent flat 1 bedroom so minimalist and sound like vocation 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone notice the original soniaxfyza page has been taken down? Also with their absence from social media what plastic surgery are they currently recovering from? I saw someone mentioned fyzas nose job but sonias been absent too...I know she’s recovering from something as well. These ladies are so boring. I bet that’s why they went crazy with crap ads to pay for whatever work they feel they needed.

Reactions: 11
@Feathers33 Get anal ? Whats that mean ? As English is not my mother tongue, what she mean ? Is she faking like she misspell annoying or something ? On dead 🐟 eye susus picture.

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice the original soniaxfyza page has been taken down? Also with their absence from social media what plastic surgery are they currently recovering from? I saw someone mentioned fyzas nose job but sonias been absent too...I know she’s recovering from something as well. These ladies are so boring. I bet that’s why they went crazy with crap ads to pay for whatever work they feel they needed.
Apparently fufu is going to have a nose job in three days so nothing has been done yet but they might be prerecording

Reactions: 6
@Feathers33 Get anal ? Whats that mean ? As English is not my mother tongue, what she mean ? Is she faking like she misspell annoying or something ? On dead 🐟 eye susus picture.
I think it’s mean don’t be an ahole about it? Like don’t get annoyed about it? If someone has a better explanation please reply 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s mean don’t be an ahole about it? Like don’t get annoyed about it? If someone has a better explanation please reply 😂
It makes sense @feather susu get used to these anal whatever hole stuff it takes time for us to understand ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she’s been planning this nose job for a while now, she mentioned this in march. notice the dig at tattle with her saying that she’d be less scared if she had as much plastic surgery as people claim. didn’t need to mention it in the first place, you’re just making it even more obvious Lieza 🙄🤚🏼

0C0FDA78-E67A-4AB4-9910-3ED70A9B82B9.jpeg

55D08D95-D2F6-40F1-B00B-55A16221FE72.jpeg
9E0B8674-7154-49A9-9F22-FA1377085749.jpeg
395D0B48-DF50-4925-B8F4-F7A8E4D3AA6B.jpeg
Maybe this time she’ll get results she’s happy with :))

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so funny Sonia still trying to copy her role model kimhoe who can’t stop over lining her lips in lipliner 50 shades darker..looking anything except Armenian. It’s like the blind leading the blind.. as for teens and twenty somethings who keep getting excessive work done all over before their time, they’ll never be happy with results..all get body dysmorphia unless they’re going to the docs to fix up a botched job..and in reality most men want natural beauties.. not cloned women who look the same (more available an item, less exclusive). So shame on these girls for copying. Even Ariana wasn’t too pleased with her doppelgänger. Kraptashians should have called them out.
Anyhow that last pic of Faeza reminds me of a trout I had for dinner once...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They can get 200 cosmetic procedures. But until they change their demeaning personality and they own up to their lies (admitting their: actual Pakistani ethnicity, cosmetic procedures and real family relationship), they will genuinely ALWAYS be ugly. They don’t have to discuss all the details but be truthful - for once in your goddamn lives. That way you can at least die with an ounce of respect.

Physical beauty is non existent when your soul is so evil / ill-intentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we know which country Fyza is getting her nose job done? And the doctor's name? I believe she's had a nose job done before looking at her before pics compared to now. Secondary nose jobs also called revision rhinoplasty isn’t a joke. I hope she’s done her home work and found a skilled doctor and not chosen a doctor based on his price because there will be no third time when it comes to nose jobs. Personally I don’t think her nose is bad she doesn’t need this procedure.

Reactions: 9
They can get 200 cosmetic procedures. But until they change their demeaning personality and they own up to their lies (admitting their: actual Pakistani ethnicity, cosmetic procedures and real family relationship), they will genuinely ALWAYS be ugly. They don’t have to discuss all the details but be truthful - for once in your goddamn lives. That way you can at least die with an ounce of respect.

These 2 couldn’t be any further away from the definition of beauty or the beauty industry..have they actually had any innovative ideas in the beauty market or are they just doing amateur influencing and copycatting? I bet if they weren’t insecure about themselves they could have gone far. Originality is everything. I hear Bollywood Arabia is popular? They could have cracked the GCC and beyond as Asian make up gurus but pretended to be something else and failed to pull that off too...miserably

Reactions: 5
Do we know which country Fyza is getting her nose job done? And the doctor's name? I believe she's had a nose job done before looking at her before pics compared to now. Secondary nose jobs also called revision rhinoplasty isn’t a joke. I hope she’s done her home work and found a skilled doctor and not chosen a doctor based on his price because there will be no third time when it comes to nose jobs. Personally I don’t think her nose is bad she doesn’t need this procedure.
she already said it one of her videos on stories a few months ago that she was so annoyed because her revision rhinoplasty has been cancelled due to Covid. I don’t know why she’s lying now like it’s her first nose job when she’d posted that on her stories months ago

• Heart
Is she seriously lying about her first nose job?

Does anyone remember how she ghosted off the face of the earth a few years ago like she'd only post Sonia as it was "her muse" but little did we all know this girl had a secret nose job, new lips, all her acne was gone ect 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I feel like, these girls think that if they get everything they *think* they should get done, then they will become as popular as the Kartrashians or just be popular on Instagram. No amount of surgery can change who you are on the inside and time and time again they have proven and continue prove they’re just a couple of lying hags who will never amount to anything because they don’t know what inner beauty looks like. It makes me laugh how many influencers there are with fake followers, just like them. The like to follower ratio is hilarious. It’s just like Kim who was thanking everyone for ‘200 million’ followers yesterday. She barely gets over 5 mil a post, even she has nowhere near that amount.

I actually don’t think Faeza needed a revision rhinoplasty at all - I know that’s not a very common opinion here lol. But I honestly see nothing wrong with her nose at all and actually think she may really botch it this time. Like someone else said it really isn’t a joke having a second one, it can be seriously fucked up. Especially as all these girls go to the cheapest cosmetic surgeons and get those package deals etc. Has Faeza ghosted on her private account too? I don’t follow that one.

• Heart
She can claim every job is her first job, except people will know when she becomes botched beyond repair...what will she do then? Blame the surgeon and play the victim of the world’s first attempt at a plastic surgery experience gone wrong? People are not as dumb as she.
These girls who copy KKW need to remind themselves that she has money and access to the best surgeons and glam squads...and lawyers. The only thing that will be left for these girls are depression and debts.

• Heart

Fr surgery can’t fix the apparent identity crisis they have.

Reactions: 8