Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do people see in Feeza she looks pretty much average nothing special and if you noticed with the ads yesterday the discount code was Sonia but Feeza was talking about it and demonstrating it and that has happend on a few occasions? I'd be fuming if I was company who sent the product for sonia and feeza is demonstrating it instead

Also Feeza changes her preference in men all the time when she was a young girl living in Alum Rock in her fairly conservative muslim house she was into black men and Akon like very into him theres even a vid on youtube of her handing out flyers but Alum Rock has very limited kale munde (black men) so she slept with asian dealers as someone said above and that's a fact I'm not gonna say their names but a couple of them are now in their 30s (Feeza is literally nearly 30 herself) and settled down with families and left their past life while Feeza is out here flexing her daily hair appointments and starbucks, but even if a white guy reads these threads and on Guru Gossip they will learn the truth and avoid these 2 like the plague maybe even have STDs with all the people they sleep with to cover their boring lifestyle! Yeah and it's TRUE Feeza was proud of her sex life and I'm not sure if it was college where she was at for a very short period of time but I swear someone from Alum Rock baited her out when she claimed she was half arab or something think he now works for some parcel company but at least he earns an honest living and not being a porta potty for rich men to degrade :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine how much messages feeza opens saying the truth she probably gets so pressed and clicks block thinking she done something same with their instagram comments more protected than the Capitol :LOL: They built such a fake persona I think they actually believe it at times and it's crazy they were so obsessed with their image back in the day they actually took time out of their day to make fake accounts to troll people telling the truth or to praise their lies such as being Iraqi or from Kuwait, that is actually sad and I think they may actually have a mental illness and all this sign worshipping has gotten to their head. I actually think brands are aware of this look at their MAC ad on youtube they can't control the comments and I am laughing my a*s off haha as the comments tell the truth no wonder these sisters can't be found on youtube and it is harder to lie about views like their insta stories and snap stories :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Also this is why only these brands that sell cheap china sh*t only approach Sonia in particular but then get a cow promoting it lmfao you just know the stuff is junk when it was like 200 dollars then 100 and after their code 40 dollars they actually think they are influencers it's pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve been seeing tech analytics saying that Instagram is the next social media to die. Everyone I know doesn’t really use it as much as they did a few years ago.
So true social media is all temporary people shouldn’t invest all their time, energy and effort into this industry. It’s not a wise choice. Social media should be fun and if people wants to earn money from it then do it as a part time thing. Don’t ever put or compare a real job to an insta or tiktok account. When insta slowly starts dying only entrepreneurs, the beauty industry and companies will benefit from it money wise like promoting their own products. You won’t see influencers getting tons and tons of free products and clothes to advertise because all of them have fake follower and bought comments and likes. I doubt these companies and brands are earning big amounts from these influencers and their fake followers. It’s shocking it’s been going on for so long it’s so easy to buy a million following.

Kim K is doing a four year apprenticeship at a law firm and she will become a lawyer in 2022 she has stated in an interview. Kim knew social media will die down years back so she planned for her future as insta is her and her family’s biggest source of income. She’s a $100 million shy of becoming a billionaire and she really doesn’t need to work but yet she’s out there doing something with her life. Since Fyza & Sonia loves to copy the Kardashians it’s surprising they haven’t followed in Kim’s footsteps and prepared for their future in one way or another. Maybe start up a small doughnut or cupcake business, or since Fyza has a passion for skincare become a dermatologist and start doing facials in your apartment on your little teenage followers and don’t forget to give them discount since you LOVE discount codes!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hello girls 🌺 iam turkish cypriot and they have nothing to do with us 😂 no family no friend here . How i know them is 1 of my friend from dubai ask me if they have anything to do here. Maybe they met people but nothing further 🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello girls 🌺 iam turkish cypriot and they have nothing to do with us 😂 no family no friend here . How i know them is 1 of my friend from dubai ask me if they have anything to do here. Maybe they met people but nothing further 🙊
Kibrislis are gorgeous so don’t worry, we know these serefsizler aren’t yours :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Trolleydollycoffeelover Thank u 💕💞💕💞 they try u know. This island is so small and almost everybody know eachother like deeply. So they need to change their story about family rooth. And I know they met people here and people figure out who they are but u know u cant call somebody as e@cort . Many messages around and world is so small 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 388790View attachment 388791
Hmm born and raised in London but unknown to the Iraqi and Turkish community over there?? How odd.. susu’s old IG account “nazim” lol🤣🤣 her new account is sweetsus1 she’s “sus” alright. I wonder if her new account is all thirst traps and feet pics mixed in with religious quotes 🤢 astigfirullah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She was fishing but really people figure out who they are and what they up to. But u know educated people cant call out how u earn your life. If they have a little real connection with turkish people and i dont wanna mention names here. They will announce it to whole world. We all know them. As they announce the rapper who are even z list.

Reactions: 4
So embarrassed for them and for the Arab community, GCC... and even Alum Rock now.
Vogue Arabia, along with Cosmopolitan and Grazia Arabia doesn’t have the same cred as USA/UK. As the media is so censored in the UAE, Cosmo is literally about 20 pages and seems more like a teen mag. They all seem to advertise random local UAE brands (says Arabia but very UAE centric, might be the odd ad for a resort in Oman or a club in Beirut) I remember even seeing ads for supermarkets and low end shops like Splash in it! Susu, Fufu and their type are commonplace in these mags

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vogue Arabia, along with Cosmopolitan and Grazia Arabia doesn’t have the same cred as USA/UK. As the media is so censored in the UAE, Cosmo is literally about 20 pages and seems more like a teen mag. They all seem to advertise random local UAE brands (says Arabia but very UAE centric, might be the odd ad for a resort in Oman or a club in Beirut) I remember even seeing ads for supermarkets and low end shops like Splash in it! Susu, Fufu and their type are commonplace in these mags
For sure it wasn’t even a cover spread or multi page thing and no photographs. Just a few bland paragraphs of Faeza lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are lost. Maybe they feel shame at last 👏👏👏 maybe booked🙊

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well thank god for that..mind you hell would probably freeze over before they crack the USA/UK. Imagine they must had been milking that article for clout...but if you’re desperate to fill a corner of a publication with something then a bit of comedy would do no harm...Vogue Arabia should really have a fake news section for potential culture vultures...
Have these two claimed Armenian heritage yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Vogue arabia used to be ran by HRH Deena abdelaziz a Saudi princess, who I have had the pleasure of talking to a few times. She’s really a visionary for our region and a sweet woman. They removed her as editor in chief, and ofc vogue put a gay white middle aged man her place. The arabia branch has no credibility, and that trickes down to its writers such as dumbfuck khawla ghanem who is friends with the arabfishing hoes sonia Fyza Ali. How could you write an article so full of bullshit, ZERO research on your subject nor any fact checks, she ought to be dismissed for writing a bleeping ridic article. I’m surprised it’s still up on the site too. I hope it stays there so when they are exposed, the dumbfucks at vogue will look like the clowns they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you think the sisters get into bed every night and let out a bigggg sigh before they unleash their Brummie accents on each other or do they speak to each other in their faux InTeRnAtIoNaL accents for practice? How I would love to be a fly on the wall when they have sibling arguments, bet they can’t hold in their Brummie accent then 🤣 (I’m a Brummie by birth myself, please don’t get offended) xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23