Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the sisters get into bed every night and let out a bigggg sigh before they unleash their Brummie accents on each other or do they speak to each other in their faux InTeRnAtIoNaL accents for practice? How I would love to be a fly on the wall when they have sibling arguments, bet they can’t hold in their Brummie accent then 🤣 (I’m a Brummie by birth myself, please don’t get offended) xx
I lived in Brum and unfortunately there is a unique British Asian accent which is identifiable within areas such as Alum Rock in Asian individuals born and bred in the UK.. the Brummie accent is stronger within the non Asian communities or native English speakers. Unfortunately people outside brum tend to find both annoying so yup..it is what it is!!
With respect to the sisters’ topic of discussion, it’s likely to be Madame faeza running through her schedule of where she is pimping out her sister for the next day..and that is assuming they know how to organise

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’ve been rather quiet the past few days reckon they’ve gone back ‘home’ in Kuwait?😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Somewhere still trying to remove the stench from last night’s porta potty party with belhasa and his cronies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
probably scrambling for plausible lies to cover up their “Turk Cypriot” fraud. loud mouth fufu sure left messy breadcrumbs across the internet about their background that just don’t add up. from what I’ve seen the Turk Cypriot community hates people saying they are one of them when it’s not true🤔 like lying about being Iraqi/Kuwaiti isn’t bad enough

maybe she’s trying to fake a convo with her alleged Turkish mother Yasmin. “Mom, are you Turkish Cypriot?!” And Susu will help out and pretend to be their mom “Lmfaoo of course, çok güzel” 😂🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Herkesin annesine küfür eden ve bikini bölgesinden bahseden bir kızın annesinin vereceği cevabı merak etmiyor değilim 😉 turkish people cypriot or not hate lies and never let liers to keep up. I myself can assure you girls neither her mother nor any of her relatives has sth to do with turkish people/culture/life style. We actually live traditionally. And do our best to obey Islam. These girls accidently or somehow met people and made up a story to establish a so called life. This is beyond mind 🤯 and 1 of the best turkish saying for them. Yalancının mumu yatsıya kadar yanar xoxo 😘

Hotel rooms 🤔 what a luxury 😂 paying type is also important 🤗 i wonder which nation will they claim next and as tyga will they beg kenya? As we all know kim and kenya decided to divorce. Now susu will she try to replace kim ? As news spread kenyas mental situation maybe they get on well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahahaha which one of you guys asked this 😂😂😂
Took every fibre in her body to not call that person who asked her that a hating ugly ass witch😂are we seriously using the hotel minimalistic look to evade the fact u can’t afford nice pieces in your rented one bed❤ Yes both such avid travelers that’s why their gram is full of pics in middle class areas of Dubai, lived there for how long now and y’all can’t even visit nice places😂😂😂such begs walah.

Ahahaha which one of you guys asked this 😂😂😂
Ps. She means they’ve spent all of their 20s running away from their British Pakistani family😭😂 ofc she wants to constantly feel like she’s on vacay bc in reality her life’s a bleeping shambles loool peak😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Took every fibre in her body to not call that person who asked her that a hating ugly ass witch😂are we seriously using the hotel minimalistic look to evade the fact u can’t afford nice pieces in your rented one bed❤ Yes both such avid travelers that’s why their gram is full of pics in middle class areas of Dubai, lived there for how long now and y’all can’t even visit nice places😂😂😂such begs walah.

Ps. She means they’ve spent all of their 20s running away from their British Pakistani family😭😂 ofc she wants to constantly feel like she’s on vacay bc in reality her life’s a bleeping shambles loool peak😂🤣
Bruh innit when’s the last time they traveled? Last time I can think of was then they went Abu Dhabi which was paid for 😂 But can’t think of any examples after that. If they love travelling why do they go to generic places and tourist hotspots why not do some acc exploring of the world rather than LA and New York. This pandemic is legit an excuse to say why they can’t travel 😂
And omg yes she probs was dying inside not to call the person names how dare they question her trendsetting hotel interior 😂

• Haha
Bruh innit when’s the last time they traveled? Last time I can think of was then they went Abu Dhabi which was paid for 😂 But can’t think of any examples after that. If they love travelling why do they go to generic places and tourist hotspots why not do some acc exploring of the world rather than LA and New York. This pandemic is legit an excuse to say why they can’t travel 😂
And omg yes she probs was dying inside not to call the person names how dare they question her trendsetting hotel interior 😂

Regular people are flying in and out of Dubai on holidays, influencers are too. Regardless of the pandemic, they didn’t even travel a lot before. There has to be some reason behind that? If I was waking up everyday in Dubai getting blowdrys, going to the mall getting a Starbucks I would lowkey loose my mind. I’m sure they miss the scenery of the uk. Maybe not Birmingham but definitely other parts. Flights aren’t even expensive to popular neighbouring countries like Lebanon, they have nice resorts outside of beirut. Just screams suspect to me. The rent on that place is ££ (and the international economy is bad rn) so it’s understandable if the majority of their earnings goes towards that 😂

I swear Faeza has been talking about the book "The Alchemist" since like 2 years ago.. ok witch u read 1 book, congratulations! Trying to look all smart & sophisticated, always trying to radiate a fake persona & energy to be perceived a certain way. Ur not smart or sophisticated, quite the opposite actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who send her those music ? I bet susu 😅 who cares your danm idea. Even u dont have any taste in your existence and deny all your reality. Kids at age 18 ??? You are almost 30 fufu . This is sick u know ? It is sick and assault all over the world. pedalo something. You are 👎 so disgusting even more disgusting than feet fetish stuff

Reactions: 3
They always got some sort of passive aggressive post dedicated to the HaTeRz, we know u care & read here so cut the crap babes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why can't she just shut up and read the book without having to post about it. She wants to portray a certain image that she is not. If she was a intellectual person she wouldn't have to prove herself online...

Asking people where their dream place is to live in the world. And praising all the dubai comments. Just 1 person said not dubai because its too materialistic etc, and she couldn't take that. Just shut your ugly mouth and let people have their own opinion. You would think the way she is defending this place she is actually born and bred there 😂😂😂😂 then saying that they already live in their dream place. Yes, for sure a far cry from your council estate in Birmingham 🙄🙄

No other successful and established influencer addresses hate and haters as much as they do. I have never heard huda beauty complaining. Maybe its because she is genuine and never lied about where she came from and her humble beginnings??!! People actually respect that contrary to them claiming they come from wealth and are arabs/turks. They have always hated huda because they know they could never reach the success she has reached with her own hard work without selling herself to old fat rich men. Huda Kattan is actually the best example that if you are genuine and honest with your following you can go far, literally sky is the limit. But being liars, deceiving people and being bitchy is never going to get you further than that apartment you are in and will never afford you the lifestyle you claim to have. She is not even doing makeup for anyone what exactly is she doing in dubai??? Apart from whoring themselves out for money there is nothing else there for them in Dubai.

Arabs are people that care about their family name and reputation, they would literally kill for it. These two whores had no idea what they were in for when they started saying they are Iraqis from Najaf. We are people proud of our origin, culture, history and beliefs. Just by stating your surname your whole history and family will be dated back atleast 100 years back. They messed with the wrong ones 😂😂😂😂 just because you hate your own origin and culture you can't just come and claim someone else's. And if you do atleast live upto their standards of etiquette, and class.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They go food in Istanbul is bland... aren't one of ur parent's Turkish? 🤥 I see u loving up Indian films & food though, hmmm I wonder why... Must be the only thing familiar?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
8F62E546-5D0A-4649-9AA6-F272E6E3FAD5.jpeg
stooop it and credits to gg 🤣🤣🤣 look at their tagged pics whys it flooded with feet pics 🦶 she just wouldn’t do that you guys 👼they prefer to sell their makeup “services”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
D07FD89B-785E-4775-AD68-BF9CBCC7C389.jpeg
The link got broken but this should be seen from faeza’s 2012 Twitter days. Faeza was insulting the prophet Mohammed PBUH and posting men’s nudity in the same tweet. I strongly believe she is an atheist but knew that wouldn’t get her work in the gcc so she hid behind Islam and Shia baiting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15