Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sonia has a brand deal in talks/ interest with a big brand that involves other influencers/models. Fyza is not involved as she is not the ideal image. I know this first hand from other clothing brands. She is also a bit too old and doesn’t have the same appeal. If Sonia Is serious she will drop her sister and move forward as that sister image is dated.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I doubt anyone would cry over a hate comment, a public profile and public life means public judgements and opinions. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. She’s a hypocrite the amount of tit she talks and the amount of lies she tells is the main reason people are talking about them on gossip sites it’s her own fault. The best thing would be to ignore hate comments and focus on positive things and the good energy like Fyza claims she’s all about. It’s weird how this adult woman always feel the need to justify her reaction and behavior after she flipped. She must feel guilty and knows she did a wrong thing.

@amrezy used to behave like Fyza 4-6 years ago. She was always ranting and cursing ugly people out. She was very negative and used to say the word “duck” and “witch” in every sentence sat on her balcony and screaming for hours addressing her “ugly haters” and doing these horrible hour long rants. She was so awful and there were tons of threads about her on guru gossip. She suddenly changed her personality 180 degree and stopped all the negativity and don’t-duck-with-me-bad-girl image. Since then her career has taken off, she collaborated with ABH and launched her makeup in Sephora, she has an impressive net worth and she’s successful. Her gossip thread has gone silent as she’s completely changed.

It’s possible for Fyza and Sonia to turn this whole thing around. They need to admit their origin and be nicer and better people. Stop faking an accent, no more lying and denying plastic surgeries and good things will come to them. Find peace in namaz not astrology.
i couldn’t have said it better myself! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
she could literally redeem herself if she were more honest. maybe she’d lose a lot, but at least she would have become the bigger person, changing herself for the better. one cannot justify their rudeness with their ‘gemini moon’ or their ‘scorpio rising up my freaking ass’, she should find peace and love through gratitude and spirituality as opposed to astrology. unfortunately, without self awareness, one does not learn from their mistakes until they lose everything.

I don’t think so. Because o know a few brands that want to work with Sonia only. Fyza is holding her back
i really believe that too, i think Fyza likes to control everything, to prevent her lies being undone, and to be the face of their brand. it’s her ego and her insecurity, as well as her biggest downfall. Sonia obviously does have the Birmingham accent which has been suggested in previous interviews as well as recent snaps, she quietens her voice so it’s not as prominent. but in my opinion, Sonia can go very very far. she doesn’t seem to carry the foul nature, or potty mouth and i’ve noticed she is a lot more kind and considerate. i actually really enjoyed watching their snapchat more prior to Fyza’s takeover because Sonia was always on there and she was mostly very sweet, perhaps boring to some, but i’d prefer that as opposed to their snapchat becoming Fyza’s new finsta and where she spams ads. she’s also a very beautiful girl, even without the surgery. i really hope within the year or two she distances herself from Fyza and pursues her career without the control from her sister. Fyza is the one with the scandals, not Sonia as far as i’m aware. the only reason Sonia is in this thread is because she’s Fyza’s sister and goes along with whatever Miss Leo says. she deserves to be her own person. i really want to see more of Sonia, not just pictures, her interacting with fans because from what i’ve seen she’s much mores sweeter.

beauty within radiates onto the outside.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A while ago she was looking uk based lawyer and again she made same scen like she will reveal this year. Reveal what ? In this time of world. Is she going to cry a lawyer there are people criticising her ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think Sonia is a complete saint she said in an interview “wallah I’m scared of needles” and she’s had quite a lot done to face and body. Some people have said they use the N word when they lip sync on tiktok and also Sonia’s affair/friendship with Saif Belhasa the married man. Sonia has made some mistakes but she’s not half as bad as Fyza or some of the other UK based Pakistani influencers aka drama queens and Aliexpress scammers. This is really an opportunity for Sonia for her to work with other influencers and get to learn other women because her birthday was quite sad to watch. Nothing wrong with making contacts in this big influencer world. It will do her good to spend some time away from Fyza and around real women.

Fyza feels threatened by the younger crowd. Maybe we haven’t seen much of Sonia’s personality because Fyza forbids her to talk on camera and interact with followers. Sonia needs to stop throwing up peace sign and doing pout mouth if she wants to be taken seriously by the world it’s not cute seeing a 25 year old doing these things. Fyza is poison and evil if Sonia falls in love one day and wants to marry the man of her life Fyza will 100% talk her out of it and do everything in her power to prevent that from happening she doesn’t want to be left alone and old.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A while ago she was looking uk based lawyer and again she made same scen like she will reveal this year. Reveal what ? In this time of world. Is she going to cry a lawyer there are people criticising her ?
no legal action can be taken from receiving criticism, especially in the UK. since what is on the internet are not lies, she cannot do anything other than ignore gossip pages or understand what people are saying, so she’s just crying wolf.

I don’t think Sonia is a complete saint she said in an interview “wallah I’m scared of needles” and she’s had quite a lot done to face and body. Some people have said they use the N word when they lip sync on tiktok and also Sonia’s affair/friendship with Saif Belhasa the married man. Sonia has made some mistakes but she’s not half as bad as Fyza or some of the other UK based Pakistani influencers aka drama queens and Aliexpress scammers. This is really an opportunity for Sonia for her to work with other influencers and get to learn other women because her birthday was quite sad to watch. Nothing wrong with making contacts in this big influencer world. It will do her good to spend some time away from Fyza and around real women.

Fyza feels threatened by the younger crowd. Maybe we haven’t seen much of Sonia’s personality because Fyza forbids her to talk on camera and interact with followers. Sonia needs to stop throwing up peace sign and doing pout mouth if she wants to be taken seriously by the world it’s not cute seeing a 25 year old doing these things. Fyza is poison and evil if Sonia falls in love one day and wants to marry the man of her life Fyza will 100% talk her out of it and do everything in her power to prevent that from happening she doesn’t want to be left alone and old.
i had no idea about the married man situation, that’s awful. i think in terms of branding, she does lie about fillers and surgery because they’re trying to keep up with the ‘Kim Kardashian Doppelgänger’ façade. but i feel like this has all happened due to public pressure as well as the pressure from her sister. i cannot defend the N word, and that’s genuinely wrong. she should apologise for that, but all of these things, apart from the married man situation, can all be apologised for, and she can redeem herself. i felt so awful for Sonia on her birthday because i felt like she was really dismissed on her birthday, compared to what she did for Fyza’s. maybe she prefers her sisters company, but she has so much potential. she deserves some good friends, good connections and with those she can get so much more further.

100% about Fyza. she seeks comfort from the younger crowd as well, because she knows they’ll simp for her since they don’t know any better and are very impressionable. the irony of her saying that Huda was threatened by younger meat, but Fyza is almost 30 and is also threatened.

LMAO about Sonia, she does it to be like Kim, but she does need to stop fr. she’s so pretty, she has cute feminine taste, she should embrace it and show that side more. she looked so stunning in her purple gown on her birthday! i’d love to see that side of her more as opposed to the joggers and vest fit featuring that rinsed Dior necklace. i really want her to branch out because she’s getting close to Fyza’s age and hasn’t found anyone, as well as a purpose. i feel like Fyza pimps her out, (i don’t know if it’s through physical means), because that’s why she seems so reserved online. she gets her to rake in money by providing the Kim K fantasy.

In my opinion Sonia can actually go far it's Fyza that pisses people off and acts like some rachet girl with her filthy mouth, she always focuses on her haters and spams everyone with ads. Or maybe I just feel this way because we haven't seen Sonia's personality as much as Fyzas horrible personality no wonder she only gets pound shop worthy sponsorships :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Susu is not innocent. Really sick of seeing princess fantasy and bratz stuff . How they can compte with other influencer with this kind of vision. They talk about education ? What education ? If u watch them without knowing what they are doing, they sound nonsence. The world of fashion or beauty changes so fast how they can improve by drinking star bucks caffe or astrology ? For "8" years they did not change a bit ? No hope for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
[/QUOTE
Why doesn’t she ask
Why doesn’t she consult lawyer Susu, don’t think we forgot about that little tit nugget

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she consult lawyer Susu, don’t think we forgot about that little tit nugget
I just remind her tricks. She made habit to tell these stuff to stop people mentioning their lies. I dont think they manage legally something from here or anywhere else. But she is educated and she knows lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think Fyza is jealous of Sonia or holding her back from deals... Fyza started her “career” by using Sonia’s photos.. 90% of promo codes she promotes has Sonias name only, she knows what she is dealing with, that Sonia is the face of the brand. You can even notice on the soniaxfyza account, which is clearly run by Fyza most of the time, all pictures uploaded are Sonia.. which fuss promotes, she as well posts Sonias photos on her private so we could like it. When Sonia went into a “partnership” with some brand that makes iPhone cases, fyza promoted the hell out of it. So I think Fyza being jealous of Sonia and holding her back from “big deals” is completely false, there are just no deals to begin with lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And for Sonia being nice, please, she used to post on Snapchat complaining why people who were “clearly” a size medium and large were purchasing size small, which made it hard for her to go shopping and find her size. She lies that she had nothing done, sleeps with married men, and when she used to be in a large crowd, she would wear sunglasses (indoors lol) with her head up high. She’s not any better than Fyza, she’s just quieter. If she was managing the account, she would probably be Fyza 2.0 - but Fyza would rather take the downfall and have Sonia look like the saint/muse to get those brand deals - which is why Fyza is always the one defending them both, and not Sonia.

• Heart
Susu isn’t innocent by far she’s just smarter. Back in 2012 from their infamous Twitter days people stated that you could reason with sonia but not Faeza. When Susu feels slighted she just has to show the offensive post to Faeza to go off the rails on or use one of their many spam accounts to defend themselves. The main issue with Susu is she like her sister is a bold faced liar who will do anything to cover their tracks.

Susu has been known to DM married men and even sent a picture with her nipples showing through her dress to a famous dawah UK man, it’s in the GG threads. There’s also the rumored relationship between her and a certain older Emirati zookeeper on top of a Dubai witness who knows who the owner of their rented flat is (hint hint older Arab man) She wasn’t embarrassed about being Pakistani but also did nothing to stop her sister from lying to brands and in interviews because she lies herself. She swore “wallah” on camera that she didn’t do filler or surgery because she’s afraid of needles and to no Muslims you may think it’s not a big deal but it’s a grave sin to swear to God when there’s pics and a video of her getting filler. Susu also likes the idea of their “pure khaliji” linage and wants to marry an Arab.

fufu already destroyed herself and her reputation in the gcc. If Susu were smart she’d do her best to distance herself from her sister. Because most don’t know about her home wrecker tendencies. Her only hinderance besides not being Arab is she photographs poorly the camera ages her.
CE90E2E1-35B0-43C0-BA19-26201FB37F23.jpeg
ADFAA6D4-9448-4136-BA71-91832B442DEF.jpeg
685A65B7-0619-4AE0-A868-5B56D9F77940.jpeg
4850E9AC-020F-4B28-A68E-34E09E8A9E11.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
A brand asked for Sonia to promote the items as she is the market. But there goes fyza hogging up the promo. It’s very frustrating as they come as a duo and Sonia is the one with the deals. Regardless of wether Sonia is fake or not she is the ideal market.

a night time skincare routine was sent for Sonia specifically to promote but I saw that fyza did the promotion. She doesn’t influence anyone she’s very basic

• Wow
  • Haha
Now I’m curious does Sonia still get paid if Fyza promoted the skin care products that was meant for Sonia to promote? It’s safe to say this brand won’t be sending more products their way. Advertising skin care products means the person advertising them has to talk and explain what they are doing, could be why Fyza did it😅 that’s rude and unprofessional as Fyza is not the one the brand wanted to work with.

Seems like Dubai people are polite in the US Fyza would had been sued!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 373016Did wherever they purchase followers from have a Christmas sale or??

Lmao why did they delete so many of their pictures 😂😂😂
Damage control. Probably trying to do anything they can to save their reputation (not that they really have one). Perhaps they’ve realised just how many threads there are out there, not even just threads, tweets, Instagram pages etc have been outing them so they are trying to cover their tracks.

Aside from that. I have little sympathy for Sonia and I don’t think it’s all Faeza. Like someone said above, Sonia is far from innocent. Apart from everything else, DMing and sleeping with married men is pretty disgusting and trashy in my opinion. No morals. Whether that man wants to do anything or not, it’s just beyond trashy to do that either way and shows a lot about what kind of a person you are.

Lying aside Susu going after known married men isn’t an isolated incident either. You can’t chalk it up to being young or not knowing better in your mid twenties. It’s a choice she makes.. perhaps she fell for the age old excuse “I was forced into an arranged marriage with my cousin” “we don’t love each other but can’t get a divorce because of the kids” “ so lonely *cough* (horny)”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Dead eyes susu be more marketable, but she’s thick as tit! Sometimes, a person need to talk to sell products and the ads that she does, when she does talk are bloody cringeworthy! That’s why her fat mouth sis, always takes over cos apart from pout or throw up peace signs, susu’s got the personality of a wet mop! As the saying goes, it’s always the quiet ones..you have to watch so she’s just as shady, as faeza there both as bad as each other; that’s why they live in each other’s pockets, beds whatever and have nothing meaningful, going for them apart from being bargain basement, Kim and kylie knock offs! 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lying aside Susu going after known married men isn’t an isolated incident either. You can’t chalk it up to being young or not knowing better in your mid twenties. It’s a choice she makes.. perhaps she fell for the age old excuse “I was forced into an arranged marriage with my cousin” “we don’t love each other but can’t get a divorce because of the kids” “ so lonely *cough* (horny)”
Exactly! I don’t think Sonia could make it on her own at all - aside from the trashy morals etc, she also has zero personality. I imagine these brands only want her because she is a carbon copy of Kim but at a much lower rate. The same as the porta potty situation.

The poses she does make me die - they both copy everything Kim and Kylie do, down to the poses and everything. So bleeping weird doing that at their age.

• Haha
Reactions: 12