Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she tryna get into the foot fetish market like we get it u got ur nails done now stop showing us ur feet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
omg the SHOES she was promoting, claiming they’re comfy???? i can already imagine the blisters from the plastic. they’re the kinda tit my mom made me wear when i was 5, some things are meant to stay in the 2000s 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
omg the SHOES she was promoting, claiming they’re comfy???? i can already imagine the blisters from the plastic. they’re the kinda tit my mom made me wear when i was 5, some things are meant to stay in the 2000s 🤣🤣🤣
Thought the same thing, that’s the worst ad I’ve seen yet! A lot of foot action in the past few weeks along with the ads, obviously trying to get the attention of people with a fetish since they lost a sponsor 😂

• Haha
Uh... how does this bimbo call herself an influencer / make up artist? Going over that Armani Contour Product- she was like yaaaa.. itsh bad 3/10. Ok sis what’s bad about it? No swatches? Nothing? No details on WHY it’s bad?
You shouldn’t consider yourself a Professional Influencer or Professional Makeup artist if you talk about a product by just saying it’s bad and moving on. They don’t take it seriously and you can tell for miles away. She’s just trying to casually transition into her feet bs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They sleep in the same bed, do you guys really think Sonia cares about Fyza stopping her bag😂😂😂ngl that’s actually fucked up, if my sibling was stopping me from having a blossoming career I would be pissed. Just goes to show fyzas ego and psycho nature. It’s clear she’s always been envious of her sister. If you look at the pictures they took with famous rappers/people it’s always sonia next to the individual whilst fyza is brushed to the side😂 whilst sonia does upload content, it’s always Fyza that’s running the story, her inevitable rants as well as ratchet attitude, alongside the never ending ads is 100% what’s making them loose followers.

Damage control. Probably trying to do anything they can to save their reputation (not that they really have one). Perhaps they’ve realised just how many threads there are out there, not even just threads, tweets, Instagram pages etc have been outing them so they are trying to cover their tracks.

Aside from that. I have little sympathy for Sonia and I don’t think it’s all Faeza. Like someone said above, Sonia is far from innocent. Apart from everything else, DMing and sleeping with married men is pretty disgusting and trashy in my opinion. No morals. Whether that man wants to do anything or not, it’s just beyond trashy to do that either way and shows a lot about what kind of a person you are.
Yeah I was thinking where did all of their posts from their shia Iraqiya days go😂100% sonia isn’t innocent or a victim of Fyza. She wanted to live the khaleeji dream just as much as Fyza. Her speaking to married men is just as Fyzas obsession with 17 year olds. They’re both as equally fked up we just don’t see much of her.

Uncle beg hosting another dubai porta potty dabz

That long toe nail really makes me feel sick 🤢
Off topic but, dabz is actually a laughing stock it’s recently been discussed that a lot of her handbags are fakes as well as jewelry, she uploaded a picture wearing a £7k vancleef necklace which was quickly realised to be a fake. Ever since that incident she’s been real quite 😂😂😂it just goes to show these people love to fake it until they make it. Unless they’re moving their parents into bigger homes like huda. I refuse to believe any of these witches have money🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
fufu isn't very smart she posted that Mac cosmetics was trash after someone asked her for her fav Mac product all because their awful liquid lip campaign where mac uploaded a yt video of the real them. Neither one of them know how to hold on to endorsements.

Like that second rate vape company that invited them to the F1 races to be their yacht girls and they complained whole time about the smoke making them sick and the people.

Soniaxfyza mac

they looked and acted so different when they were bInT aL IrAqYiA🇮🇶 Look at how pale and covered up they were 🤥🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
fufu isn't very smart she posted that Mac cosmetics was trash after someone asked her for her fav Mac product all because their awful liquid lip campaign where mac uploaded a yt video of the real them. Neither one of them know how to hold on to endorsements.

Like that second rate vape company that invited them to the F1 races to be their yacht girls and they complained whole time about the smoke making them sick and the people.

Soniaxfyza mac

they looked and acted so different when they were bInT aL IrAqYiA🇮🇶 Look at how pale and covered up they were 🤥🤔
LOOOOL I’ve never seen this vid😂😂😂😂😂wtf they look so bleeping different. Fyza looks like a bleeping potato 🤣 now I understand why she wants a second rhinoplasty, imagine going through the process and that’s your result 🤣that’s what u deserve when you get a cheap package deal to Istanbul ya stupid cow. They both blend in PERFECTLY with that grey backgrounds, so much for being oLiVE sKinNed😭both ashy as hell. Ultimate catfishes both of them, also they look nothing like iraqi girls here 🤣epic fail.

Made me remember them for a sec
I’m dead 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soniaxfyza mac

they looked and acted so different when they were bInT aL IrAqYiA🇮🇶 Look at how pale and covered up they were
Omg that video - if someone wants to blackout they should take a shot every time they did the duck lips.

You can really see their Pakistani features in the video too hmmm I wonder why... (no filter)

& what the F is THIS😭😂
7A6460DD-633C-4946-B541-BBA3A99A935E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
has anyone noticed that she uses a filter on all her ads? she saves the video, then edits it so that when she posts it on instagram the filter name doesn’t come up, but you can tell she has one on because of the slight sparkles in the background. the workout one was more obvious because the lighting was dim but it looked like she was wearing filtered blush. it’s really sad tbh that everyone feels like they need to wear a filter that morphs their face. and a piss take because if she’s advertising something that benefits your skin, or is makeup, she needs to show her real skin so we can understand what the product does/what it’s like. she didn’t even explain why the Armarni stuff is bad, let alone show what it’s like. everything is bleeping filtered these days, like doesn’t anyone in general know that they don’t look like their filtered self? so why show it smh.

She really hates the UK lot it’s because they know the true extent of her lies and don’t let her forget it 😂😂 wasnt she pretending to be Latina in the very beginning of her jungle of lies?
if her 3rd eye was truly open she wouldn't even care to respond like this lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg that video - if someone wants to blackout they should take a shot every time they did the duck lips.

You can really see their Pakistani features in the video too hmmm I wonder why... (no filter)

& what the F is THIS😭😂
View attachment 375979
2 auntijis from Alum rock trying to imitate a hip hop in calabasas video hoe wannabe (should have kept her pre 2015 classier look) , who thinks it’s cute to throw peace signs at almost perimenopausal stage and will be squeezing into her daughter’s clothes imminently. KKW now getting divorced so what are these 2 going to copy about that?? Divorce themselves away from married men? I’m from Brum and wouldn’t touch their area with a 100ft barge pole. ( no offence to any locals here just each to their own)

Reactions: 17

Soniaxfyza mac

Omg the Mac video 😂😂😂😂😂 Oof no wonder, they have to filter and face tune the tit of their pics and vids...the real them looks nothing like their insta sc TikTok selves 😂🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
has anyone noticed that she uses a filter on all her ads? she saves the video, then edits it so that when she posts it on instagram the filter name doesn’t come up, but you can tell she has one on because of the slight sparkles in the background. the workout one was more obvious because the lighting was dim but it looked like she was wearing filtered blush. it’s really sad tbh that everyone feels like they need to wear a filter that morphs their face. and a piss take because if she’s advertising something that benefits your skin, or is makeup, she needs to show her real skin so we can understand what the product does/what it’s like. she didn’t even explain why the Armarni stuff is bad, let alone show what it’s like. everything is bleeping filtered these days, like doesn’t anyone in general know that they don’t look like their filtered self? so why show it smh.
Yep, she’s done that for the longest time. And what filter is she using? The same one that Kylie uses, of course. They both do the same as the Kardashians/Jenners and loads of other influencers where like you said they edit then save and re upload so it doesn’t show the filter name etc. They really must think people are stupid! Faeza does every single ad with a filter on, it’s completely pointless. Her make up tutorials too all have filters. Defeats the point!

Also Faeza looks soo different in that MAC video, looks like she’s had some sort of Botox brow lift since, that or she uses filters so often that she just looks completely different without them. But her eye area looks very very different and Sonia has lost that sharp jaw and cheekbones.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t want to screenshot anything from their sc as it notifies them who has screenshot their stuff but has anyone watched fyza in really short shorts demonstrating that workout thing. I could not stop looking at how skinny and muscleless her legs are right at the knee and above. Her legs don’t match her hip butt area. for all that working out and muscle building she’s claiming to do where’s the muscle at LIEza

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fyza just looks childish to me. Like girl you 28 wearing crop top and joggers on Snapchat drinking Starbucks tryna be a white girl. That’s crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn’t want to screenshot anything from their sc as it notifies them who has screenshot their stuff but has anyone watched fyza in really short shorts demonstrating that workout thing. I could not stop looking at how skinny and muscleless her legs are right at the knee and above. Her legs don’t match her hip butt area. for all that working out and muscle building she’s claiming to do where’s the muscle at LIEza
Haha exactly can always tell a lipo body apart from a natural one

• Heart