Soniaxfyza #10 Only Thots and Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bleeping accent 💀💀💀

I think the fought. It’s funny how fyza is saying sonia doesn’t want to content create anymore YET on sonia’s new Instagram she literally asked her followers: what do you want to see.
What’s her ig name please, I need receipts and I got the 🍿 ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah on snapchat shes throwing shade bad, music or video with talk of loyalty and getting up to work, shes basically saying the last 8months shes done all the work and sonia none and that before if random people would say things about them to separate them they would shrug it off but now its an actual person and sonia hasnt shown loyalty, blood dont always mean they’l support you and blah blah, she then goes on to say shes always alone and doing all the work building the brand. But like someone said, sonias doing all the stuff fyza claims she dont want to do as a duo on her new account, shes also mentioned her past, probs on about the racist rant!! Now saying shes getting help and shes in a dark place etc, its gonna end nasty, the way shes slagging sonia off is like rewatching her viral rant, shes angry and bitter!! My guess is sonia will try to buy followers and cash in on the kim k new buzz, when that dont work she’l kick off at fyza about her having the old account and the large bought followers, also i think sonia is fuming at fyzas damage and how its exposed all their sex work to the world, even to the point fyza has openly done an OF and trashy moves. Im here to see the melt down 😂

Fyza claiming shes going to do all the work based on her, i put my life on her still having sonias pics on her instagram to get people to notice her based on the heavily edited pics to make sonia look slightly like kim

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah she’s definitely dogging Sonia on her Snapchat. It could’ve been as simple as “hey guys Sonia likes to keep it really low key and content creation isn’t something she’s passionate about so it’s just gonna be me now” instead she hints that she’s lazy, blood doesn’t make u loyal, etc.
hope fyza is really gonna get help from a REAL therapist and not some weirdo who sends memes and talks about astrology with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lolololol currently on vacation and I told myself I would stay away from tattle until I’m back home but Fyza having a meltdown on snap is sending meeeđŸ˜« didnt we all call they were going to go separate ways MONTHS ago. It has been evident that Sonia isn’t here for Fyza or her bs emotionally unstable baggage. Fyza is so bleeping deluded omg allow it babes. No one came in between you or your younger sister. An accumulation of tit u forced her to do ruined your relationship. It wasn’t Sonia that forced herself to develop an obsession with Kim Kardashian resulting in her changing most facial features. You forced Sonia to abandon her education, to move breifly to kuwait and do god knows what, you instilled in your little sisters head that being a Pakistani in the uk, is shameful low class, and that being Arab, more specifically Iraqi is somewhat better💀 Given your track record of self hate I think it’s obvious it wasn’t Sonia who initiated the bizzare self hate you both have. You’ve been saying you’re “getting help” and seeing a therapist for the past year. Yet you haven’t even progressed because you’re still the same loser blaming other people and not holding yourself, your mistakes accountable like a reasonable 30 year old. I’ll tell you why Sonia has moved on, you’ve been on Mother Earth for 30 big years now with nothing to show for it. Social media users esp gen z, don’t know you as Faeza the makeup artist/cOnTeNt CrEaToR. They know you as the psycho self hating girl who was dragged to filth on tiktok by actual content creators LOL. Good on Sonia for disassociating, it really does be the people closest to you who never want to see you progress. Funny watching Fyza lose the closest thing to her because of her demented mentality, not surprised at all. Go live your best life Sonia xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lolololol currently on vacation and I told myself I would stay away from tattle until I’m back home but Fyza having a meltdown on snap is sending meeeđŸ˜« didnt we all call they were going to go separate ways MONTHS ago. It has been evident that Sonia isn’t here for Fyza or her bs emotionally unstable baggage. Fyza is so bleeping deluded omg allow it babes. No one came in between you or your younger sister. An accumulation of tit u forced her to do ruined your relationship. It wasn’t Sonia that forced herself to develop an obsession with Kim Kardashian resulting in her changing most facial features. You forced Sonia to abandon her education, to move breifly to kuwait and do god knows what, you instilled in your little sisters head that being a Pakistani in the uk, is shameful low class, and that being Arab, more specifically Iraqi is somewhat better💀 Given your track record of self hate I think it’s obvious it wasn’t Sonia who initiated the bizzare self hate you both have. You’ve been saying you’re “getting help” and seeing a therapist for the past year. Yet you haven’t even progressed because you’re still the same loser blaming other people and not holding yourself, your mistakes accountable like a reasonable 30 year old. I’ll tell you why Sonia has moved on, you’ve been on Mother Earth for 30 big years now with nothing to show for it. Social media users esp gen z, don’t know you as Faeza the makeup artist/cOnTeNt CrEaToR. They know you as the psycho self hating girl who was dragged to filth on tiktok by actual content creators LOL. Good on Sonia for disassociating, it really does be the people closest to you who never want to see you progress. Funny watching Fyza lose the closest thing to her because of her demented mentality, not surprised at all. Go live your best life Sonia xx

Sooooo
. What are the thoughts we have on Sonia’s new moves?? Do you guys think she’s going to stay in Dubai?

Reactions: 7
SoniaxFyza #11 just Feaza, Sonia doesn’t want to know her anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sooooo
. What are the thoughts we have on Sonia’s new moves?? Do you guys think she’s going to stay in Dubai?
Genuinely have no idea, I think the best option for her would be to start her own brand because let’s be real she was the reason why people were following their account😂 I hope Sonia genuinely moves past all of this and learns to love herself and know that she can have substantial relationships in this life instead of transactional ones like ratza. She’s a grown woman it’s up to her, it’s her life. She has been a victim of emotional manipulation and probably abuse by her older sister for years I hope she can heal from it.

View attachment 1411582

😂😂😂 or maybe (like in the words of LieLie) “soniaxfyza: the end of an era”
It actually is💀seeing as Sonia was the cash cow, and the fact we’re on the verge of a global recession. Ratza should start looking for retail jobs😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe it’s tactical, and all made up. Money is short and maybe this is how they get brand deals again by using sonia only.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I dont for a second believe that sonia wasnt innocent through the years when fyza used to go on rants etc, BUT i do believe it was driven by ego through people feeding their heads with tit and her driving the kim k wave at the start.
the good thing that has come out of it is, since fyza bullied and got exposed for her vile mouth, sonia has stopped all the work. Fyza said on SC anything in the last 8 months sonia has done has been forced, we all called out how bad sonia is looking the past few months, she looks ill, could be stress or over working to make up the cash or depression, the fact that they have disowned every part of themselves and their past to have it all destroyed thanks to fyza WHO didnt learn from it, she was back cocky with in days, used her mums death as an excuse for months and made them both look like laughing stocks, she had ruined any type of come back and dug them a bigger hole

Reactions: 15
so bizarre how fyza went on this rant abt Sonia and how a third party broke them up. Ur Sonia is now active on IG. But fyza said Sonia didn’t want to do social media? Hmmm. Something isn’t adding up.
I think it’s funny how Sonia is the Kim k wannabe more “popular” one yet it’s fyza with the onlyfans, YT content and more social media lol.

Attachments

• Haha
What’s her new Instagram? Also I agree with the fight theory. On Snapchat she sounded the way I did when I cut off one of my sisters for her bitchy attitude. We had to have time away from each other and honestly Fyza sounds pissed and slightly shady

Well apparently Fyza just said in Snapchat that being family members with someone doesn’t guarantee their loyalty đŸ˜¶ 🍿 wonder where all this is coming from
 I understand her frustration but there seems to be more to this than she’s saying
It’s bysoniax. Watch her stories.

Sonia actually says one of her favourite cuisines is ‘Indian’ (almost Pakistani) BUT I think she’s going to be very legit. She seems like she’s had enough and wants to be real. I hope so inshaAllah. Good for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sonia a has a man and is moving on. If she embraces her true self and stops the lies it’s end game for FaiZa.
A747A0D3-FF02-4982-A73B-28E1E7CA25B2.jpeg
CA502637-5A41-4EC9-AB29-1FF99D493127.jpeg
Not following each other 🌚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just watched her stories and wowwww, 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 full credit to Sonia, shes hasn't bought any followers so is actually starting from scratch! She talking normal, she does have the accent that has been drummed into her for so long but its not massively filtered in the way fyza speaks. Shes exposed fyza aswell 😂 saying she was forced for years, her mum forced her to quit her studies to get the cash from them growing as influencers, that she was more closer to her mum, how fyza scandal ruined them and that she didnt agree with what was said, how fyza always plays the victim online about their mums death.. she said she needs to get over it everyone goes thru a loss 😂😂 and how her therapist shouldnt stroke your ego they should tell you if your wrong so guessing shes throwing shade at fyzas crappy one. If she loses the chin fillers and accent, dont dare post crap about princesses or justin bieber or one direction from years ago, stupid tit about stars etc then she could go far building herself as a brand

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Good for Sonia tbh. But Sonia plz ease up on the chin filler.
Also you could gain soooo much support and following for embracing your roots and being a role model to girls who grew up like yourself

Reactions: 19
Wow, i never thought I’d see the day. Is it wierd that I’m rooting for susu. All the best to her, her sis is bat tit crazy so I don’t blame her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
im kinda rooting for Sonia too, especially since we know how disgusting fyza is. with Sonia addressing the scandal from last year, that could have been her chance to come clean about not being arab and maybe even admit fyza kind of pushed her to it? Tho Sonia isn’t completely innocent she still keeps up the charade ex the Arabic music she plays and singing along

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.