Soniaxfyza #10 Only Thots and Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A play on the saying "Only Fools and Horses Work", an old cockney saying implying that if you're smart you'll find a way of making a living without resorting to hard grafting something Soniaxfyza are all too familiar with….NOT

Anyway they’re trying to but still doing really badly at it, selling scams, copying Kardashians, still thinking they’re in their Soniaxfyza MUA era but entertaining visiting rappers instead…
so reputable influencers who will be living it large soon no, loose female con artists always scraping bottom of the barrel for a Starbucks meal yes

Please check the other threads and wiki. Lots of information which they think is long lost forgotten and forgiven just like that ✌😘✌
91C8E8BC-9881-4086-99E4-6F895942AAB0.jpeg

Reactions: 14
163E711E-9D28-4934-AB67-29F51F05458E.jpeg
6447E341-B6F8-415A-89A7-1AFEE69CC18B.jpeg
Faeza’s A list clients 🤭 the caking and flaking around the mouth.
0D75DAD8-8B63-440D-A124-F905476983CC.jpeg
9C8BA6F8-4A7B-46E9-8EA7-E2B454FA0F54.jpeg
4B93867A-E286-4F30-A741-17F89D5017EF.jpeg
Hey snufu reactive your closet account so we can all have a good laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can I be nosy and ask a question - did anyone see them in Birmingham when they returned for their mother’s funeral?

Reactions: 6
96497FBB-FB86-455E-82C3-173780F44E6D.jpeg
6CDDE375-29F6-4389-A012-28C60ADA9521.jpeg
8DD8FB5F-5A40-4CF1-B44E-C28559A60AD7.jpeg
491D170E-C0C6-423A-ABF5-A8D8F7F72E07.jpeg
3063E8DC-41AA-4404-A51B-B00E071FCCFC.jpeg
224649D1-9B59-4168-AF33-13997CA6515F.png
EEC56547-84F7-4785-9004-6110B00CF6ED.jpeg
Sonia has had her lips done too 😮💨 wish they’d stop lying so unprovoked and take responsibility for once. No amount of cringy arab songs or captions on IG in Spanish will change who they are.

Reactions: 16
E9C34EA8-34AF-44F2-8164-AB07B93BA35B.jpeg

just bc if this is a real person asking, they’re not blind or stupid to believe the “no filler” statement….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly cannot stand the fact that girls have surgery and completely deny it. It’s like if you don’t want anyone to know about it then don’t do it, you’re clearly ashamed or think you woke up like this when you clearly didn’t love🙄🙄. it’s so boring

Reactions: 18
I honestly cannot stand the fact that girls have surgery and completely deny it. It’s like if you don’t want anyone to know about it then don’t do it, you’re clearly ashamed or think you woke up like this when you clearly didn’t love🙄🙄. it’s so boring
I hear you.. but here’s the thing, if you’re going to lie about it, at least make the tweaks look natural /subtle so that you can credit Olive oil like JLO..😎 but there are some out of touch folks that assume in 2022, people can’t identify fillers🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t hate these people, just pity that they look and sound stupid/deluded. 😬🥴 imagine you’re talking to a hot doc (you didn’t know) and you deny surgery😭
Anyway well done to Kylie for selling lip kits despite being famously known for barely having any lips and marketing it as some miracle lip plumping over contouring tool.. guess some copycats aren’t capable of replicating everything!!

Reactions: 12
Oh look the tactful polite Faeza is back again.. this LEOpard has really changed her spots
12913BBD-9AD1-423C-AB85-D5111B0965A3.jpeg

Meanwhile at a Starbucks somewhere Faeza is yet to decide which sign she’s going to be today. Judging by the 💩 above, it’s predictably going to be Leo until she invites to be called out on social media…again.
what’s next? speaking Arabic again or should that be Spanish?🤔
7D536D8C-B23C-456F-B802-200CE87B3AB2.jpeg

Happy Ramadan to those participating ❤

Reactions: 10
Jigsaw still thinks she’s a Leo when she’s a soul sucking Virgo lmao. Don’t slander Leo’s like that sis. and her lips legit look botched the way she always smacks her mouth, we know you got fillers there’s no need to lie about it, oh well you lie about everything else so 🙄 Susu on the other hand, her jaw just gets longer and longer I don’t know what’s going on with that. 🐴

• Haha
View attachment 1161572View attachment 1161573 Faeza’s A list clients 🤭 the caking and flaking around the mouth.
View attachment 1161574View attachment 1161575View attachment 1161576 Hey snufu reactive your closet account so we can all have a good laugh.
Canny believe how much work these girls have had done and the older one had the cheek to blame it on acne side effect treatment for her balloon lips😩😩😩 can’t cope.

Also can someone please make me understand why they keep posting about dogs??? Is there cat not matching the astrology chart???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This has to be the first time in their social media life they are wishing ramadan kareem to their followers previous years they've acted like they aren't muslims. Last year she was arguing with muslim girls and writing "don't push your beliefs and religion on to me" and said she don't believe in religion she believes in energy and spirituality. Going batshit crazy with witchcraft and astrology and now she's acting like none of that ever happened! I can't with this girl and her double standards. A walking shameless hypocrite. I'm not happy about her mentioning ramadan and religion all of a sudden and acting like she's going to fast when I know for a fact she can't go one day without her Starbuck coffee. Ladies prepare yourself for the prayer matts and quran snaps if we are lucky we might even see a glimpse of Sonia wearing a hijab..

• Sick
Reactions: 19
This has to be the first time in their social media life they are wishing ramadan kareem to their followers previous years they've acted like they aren't muslims. Last year she was arguing with muslim girls and writing "don't push your beliefs and religion on to me" and said she don't believe in religion she believes in energy and spirituality. Going batshit crazy with witchcraft and astrology and now she's acting like none of that ever happened! I can't with this girl and her double standards. A walking shameless hypocrite. I'm not happy about her mentioning ramadan and religion all of a sudden and acting like she's going to fast when I know for a fact she can't go one day without her Starbuck coffee. Ladies prepare yourself for the prayer matts and quran snaps if we are lucky we might even see a glimpse of Sonia wearing a hijab..
and wearing Abaya, black and white and Sonia still has those gold bangles

• Haha
and wearing Abaya, black and white and Sonia still has those gold bangles
Them acting like this makes me wonder if the law got involved in their scandal but on a private degree for them 🤔 all this “adopt don’t shop for dogs” stuff sounds like some sort of community service sh!t that you do when you get in trouble…. Depending on the degree of your “crime” (at least in the US) sometimes you get fined and have to complete community service hours…. Of course this may vary. Also, them replying so certain comments on Snapchat but not being their usual b!tchy selves must be tearing at their little sinful souls apart 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are they taking the piss? I can not believe what I’m seeing on their insta🙊 is this Nathan’s doing 😂 we might have underestimated him seems like he’s fixing their failed insta career

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker, first time poster. I had to make an account after the AUDACITY of these two putting on abayas and acting holy 💀 OnlyToes link still on their snapchat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are they taking the piss? I can not believe what I’m seeing on their insta🙊 is this Nathan’s doing 😂 we might have underestimated him seems like he’s fixing their failed insta career
Fixing how? By telling them to act as they did back in 2017? It’s an absolute cringefest. Any big deal collabs or sponsors just need redirecting to the tabloids and voila!
someone calling them out for astrology yesterday Ramadan today and all Faeza comes back with is “trying to improve from previous sins so gimme a break”.. I’m not sure she knows how repentance works.. nor did she answer the query as to why their actions are so contradictory .. Also I’m not sure in which universe they are public figures or famous. They only feel important bc of tattle..oh and they look like tourists in abayas

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.