Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

joejo

Just watched her stories and wowwww, 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 full credit to Sonia, shes hasn't bought any followers so is actually starting from scratch! She talking normal, she does have the accent that has been drummed into her for so long but its not massively filtered in the way fyza speaks. Shes exposed fyza aswell 😂 saying she was forced for years, her mum forced her to quit her studies to get the cash from them growing as influencers, that she was more closer to her mum, how fyza scandal ruined them and that she didnt agree with what was said, how fyza always plays the victim online about their mums death.. she said she needs to get over it everyone goes thru a loss 😂😂 and how her therapist shouldnt stroke your ego they should tell you if your wrong so guessing shes throwing shade at fyzas shitty one. If she loses the chin fillers and accent, dont dare post crap about princesses or justin bieber or one direction from years ago, stupid shit about stars etc then she could go far building herself as a brand

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
The fact they call their OF sisters and secrets, like wtf, WHY WOULD YOU SHARE AN OF PAGE WITH YOUR SISTERRRRRR??? They take inbred to a whole new ball game😭😭
CC85991B-332C-49F6-A99B-4D1AD0744231.jpeg
No amount of money would ever make me rub toes with my sister 😭😭 should have called their OF scissorxsisters at the rate they’re going

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

nehirahmettt

LOOOL
“when you’re on a table full of cancers and the only capricorn
what she actually means is
“when you’re on a table full of arabs and the only pakistani”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

dolce&dolma

Chatty Member
Lolololol currently on vacation and I told myself I would stay away from tattle until I’m back home but Fyza having a meltdown on snap is sending meee😫 didnt we all call they were going to go separate ways MONTHS ago. It has been evident that Sonia isn’t here for Fyza or her bs emotionally unstable baggage. Fyza is so fucking deluded omg allow it babes. No one came in between you or your younger sister. An accumulation of shit u forced her to do ruined your relationship. It wasn’t Sonia that forced herself to develop an obsession with Kim Kardashian resulting in her changing most facial features. You forced Sonia to abandon her education, to move breifly to kuwait and do god knows what, you instilled in your little sisters head that being a Pakistani in the uk, is shameful low class, and that being Arab, more specifically Iraqi is somewhat better💀 Given your track record of self hate I think it’s obvious it wasn’t Sonia who initiated the bizzare self hate you both have. You’ve been saying you’re “getting help” and seeing a therapist for the past year. Yet you haven’t even progressed because you’re still the same loser blaming other people and not holding yourself, your mistakes accountable like a reasonable 30 year old. I’ll tell you why Sonia has moved on, you’ve been on Mother Earth for 30 big years now with nothing to show for it. Social media users esp gen z, don’t know you as Faeza the makeup artist/cOnTeNt CrEaToR. They know you as the psycho self hating girl who was dragged to filth on tiktok by actual content creators LOL. Good on Sonia for disassociating, it really does be the people closest to you who never want to see you progress. Funny watching Fyza lose the closest thing to her because of her demented mentality, not surprised at all. Go live your best life Sonia xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jakey_timbits

Surprise surprise Fyza ! 😃 Be careful who you scam because it will come back and bite you in the ass !
Screenshot_20220429-234149~2.png
Screenshot_20220429-234159~2.png

Lmfao 🤣 I put the subtitles on her video and this is what it said when she started cackling like a witch! ☠ omg I almost pissed myself laughing! 😅 Even YouTube knows she's evil !!
Screenshot_20220430-003400.png
Screenshot_20220430-003522.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

DildoShwaggins

Long time lurker, first time poster. I had to make an account after the AUDACITY of these two putting on abayas and acting holy 💀 OnlyToes link still on their snapchat.

• Haha

Lina0588

This is how grieving works for fyza 🤷🏻‍♀️
0680E9E3-D3F5-4437-B964-1844044630F6.jpeg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Coca-Cola

Wow, i never thought I’d see the day. Is it wierd that I’m rooting for susu. All the best to her, her sis is bat shit crazy so I don’t blame her

• Haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
This is actually Sonia's chance to fully come clean and just be very raw and authentic. Right off the bat I'm sensing Sonia is more genuine than Faeza from her stories and actually opening up about certain discussions. Do I believe what she said about the racist scandal? not completely. I do not believe Sonia is 100% innocent BUT because she freed herself from that psycho freak I do want to give her the benefit of the doubt and that she was just associated with it

I really do think Sonia found a man and that is what was "coming in-between" their relationship as faeza was explaining. She sounded sooo bitter about Sonia doing her own thing which I am here for. She said she's been doing it all on her own for 9 years but Sonia was the muse for their career for most of it

I'm on the fence with rooting for her, I'll only really be on Sonia's side if she comes clean and says she's Pakistani and start fresh, putting all the lies behind her.. but this is one big step!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Lmaooooo, I always saw these threads but I need to actually go through and read them to get up to speed! My ex is related to S & F 🤣 wild.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
I don’t think sonia deserves a platform or brand deals either, even if she comes out saying she is Pakistani. You made your bed lie in it. Also think the fall out is fake, wouldn’t surprise me if fyza is running Sonia’s account

• Haha

cherryblues

Chatty Member
Guys remember when they come on here and said that their mum committed adultery with a Qatari man...in hopes that people would believe they're arabs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

hennasultanxoxo

I know their cousin came into tattle to confirm this isn’t their brother. But I’m sorry, I refuse to believe her. There is way too much evidence to suggest this is their biological brother Adam. I get Henna doesn’t want other family members to be implicated, because at the end of the who actually wants to be related to these skets. But that’s their brother, funny how that account doesn’t exist anymore too lol.

LOL, I mean you guys are free to believe what you want but I have no reason to protect them or their siblings for me to lie 😂 I was simply confirming
And no I don’t feel bad that I exposed anything about them and definitely don’t care who on their family gets dragged in, I only stopped responding because my mom was getting heat otherwise I could care less.

• Heart

dolce&dolma

Chatty Member
im kinda rooting for Sonia too, especially since we know how disgusting fyza is. with Sonia addressing the scandal from last year, that could have been her chance to come clean about not being arab and maybe even admit fyza kind of pushed her to it? Tho Sonia isn’t completely innocent she still keeps up the charade ex the Arabic music she plays and singing along
Sonia should clear that up too, especially the name change from ali to Alali. It’s one thing to reside somewhere for many years and adopt the culture and another thing to fabricate your ethnic background. Unlike Fyza she has a clean slate now what she does with it is up to her. But acknowledging she is a Pakistani woman is the right step, she will gain respect from many if she chooses to be her authentic self.

• Heart

florals

Chatty Member
Is she actually STILL pushing the leo bs? We all saw the birth cert we all know she’s not a leo why won’t she let it go omdsss
For anyone who hasn’t seen it yet - I just found this by googling though, it was literally the very first thing that came up 😂

Also here as a reminder to FAEza one of our regular lurkers, you’re a VIRGO, not a Leo, I repeat NOT a Leo. Imagine being so obsessed with Kylie Jenner you pretend you’re a Leo and all at 29yrs old, my days I get so much second hand embarrassment from these girls

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

joejo

Back on SC with the same boring recycled story about a white boy fancying her and her being shocked 🥱🥱 the memory on this girl is shocking. Shes screams desperate and deluded, every person apparently always says “ oh your so pretty, you have a perfect face, perfect body and your just so pretty” as fucking if, you shallow twat!!
never in my life has someones snap infuriated me so much, a decent women would tell a guy to fuck off if all he credited her on was looks, even top models of the world, smile shyly and reply's back with a thank you when reporters comment on their look of the night, big head over here wouldn't know grace and gratitude if it smacked her in the face.

Shes almost 30, a quick google search of every single boy band from all over the world from when she was around 14 up to now has included at least one member of colour, every solo artist had a fellow member of colour topping the charts along side them. Even one direction had zayn, but apparently she grew up watching only white men on tv 😳😳 where did you say you came from??? Every song she listens to aside from bieber is men of colour so she needs them wide eyes testing! Men don't fancy you regardless of their colour its because, your aggressive, argumentative, shallow, very very lazy, slaggy, racist, broke, have a few different personalities… the list goes on…..

Im white and i fancy men I'm attracted to not based on their colour, i don't care if their white- black-red or fucking blue. The fact thats shes back putting people in to brackets in 2022 instead of using her so called platform to stop childish waste of space, shallow minded people, releasing shit statements like herself, that set the world back and it wont be her to suffer when shes happy eating shit for work.
Her made up stories, repeating her racist views and egotistic ways are showing the real her, wait until tomorrow and she’l have a depressed day missing her “mom” should of had a good slap growing up then maybe they would have some manners and morals 😡 rant done 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22