Soniaxfyza #10 Only Thots and Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn she actually cooks lmao 🙄
Wasn’t that a throwback?? Everything she seems to eat these days is either wrapped in paper or plastic and we established she cba to even wash her own utensils.. like it doesn’t make you look rich, just unhealthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Strange leg day Faeza’s got. Swinging one leg up forwards in the air what seems to be as high as possible..weirdest leg day I’ve ever seen. I actually thought that clip was a joke but apparently not lmao. Literally what is that because I’ve not seen it, not online not in the gym. Never seen it done by a pro. Neither of them have any definition in their legs, their entire bodies actually, it’s quite clear they don’t go regularly and if they do they’re doing it wrong.

Sonia sitting on the floor at a gym whilst Faeza films a guy that doesn’t want the camera in his face, “you’re in my wooy”. It’s so cringe standing there posing..use the machines..no wonder they need a pt neither of them know wtf they’re doing, it’s just a show the same as the Kardashians, go on a few machines for a bit and don’t use them properly or for long enough, and then spend most of your time filming to try to prove to others that you’re a regular ol’ gym goer. Literally it doesn’t matter how much anyone with a BBL or similar goes to the gym, you can always tell the difference between whether it’s natural or man-made.

Oh and the Nando’s? Lmaooo Nando’s is one of the most popular restaurants (if you can call it that) in the UK and has the most locations in the UK than any other place. The way they just don’t even bother hiding their love for the UK it’s so obvious they’re from here, still secretly loving it but can’t come back haaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know many including myself have said it time and time again but honestly the tit she eats and drinks, makes sense why she has that furry arse tongue and crusty lips, obv personal care isnt her strong point. I bet their place smells like a charity shop and looks like one with their 2000 wardrobe 😒
yeah, I was thinking this, Pfizer looks like her choochie stinks tbh đŸ€ą

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her body is abnormal to duck
 she wanted Kylie but got Khloe instead with that lollipop head and bubble ass. Canny believe in her racist rant she said she had nice tits and ass, girl bye😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her body is abnormal to duck
 she wanted Kylie but got Khloe instead with that lollipop head and bubble ass. Canny believe in her racist rant she said she had nice tits and ass, girl bye😂😂😂😂
Khloe may have been humiliated a lot bt at least she be living her best life, getting paid on the back of a revenge body and helping others and not digitally prostituting herself. Tits and ass- well what else could be on the mind/tongue of a closet lesbian who is desperate to prove she’s irresistible to men? Like how long on OF now and how different is their lifestyle?? Yeah..anyway as successful as her makeup I mean beauty I mean travel YT channel is
5CC61791-ECC0-40EF-A3AD-B2C516E9A630.jpeg

We just can’t wait to see what’s in store from someone who eats protein bars with candy in itđŸ« đŸżđŸ„€any takers on how long you think it’ll last??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1395505
We just can’t wait to see what’s in store from someone who eats protein bars with candy in itđŸ« đŸżđŸ„€any takers on how long you think it’ll last??
Loool this has got to be deliberate

Anyone got ideas on a name for the next thread?

Reactions: 6
I think the the thing is with faiza is that she doesn’t get attention from men for so many reasons like no1 she had a manly face on a plastic body and literally looks like a walking std and no2 because her hygiene is so poor and she dresses like a prostitute so there’s nothing left to be curious about and etc.
This has forced her to ATTEMPT to attract woman instead bc she NEEDS the attention and she thinks her abnormal body and fake hourglass so called figure can make us follow to look up to her as body goals (kind of like one of those accounts that make young girls depressed bc of unreal standards).
I just know for a fact faiza melts inside when those 14yr old girls that follow her comment saying they want to be like her or look like her 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
His instagrams private not got a major following but he was friends with Omar Sadiq named him because he’s been published multiple times on news for things he did, seen a small part of the clip very graphic it does look like fyza, it’s on adult website under mua insta hoe f**king for money

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wait what she’s trying to act lesbian now? Fucks sake the desperation.. clearly they are losing followers or people just don’t care about watching their endless and boring stories with the same repetitive stuff

Reactions: 9
Sonia with the bukhoor hair again. Gotta smell arab while her sugar daddy habibi sh*ts in her mouth đŸšœ

• Haha
Have those two split up?? Has Sonia finally realized that she can prosper alone? I hope she comes clean about her ethnicity

Have those two split up?? Has Sonia finally realized that she can prosper alone? I hope she comes clean about her ethnicity
I was wondering the same thing. Kind of wondering if they actually got into a fight and if Sonia is going to leave Fyza and go off and build her own life. I can somewhat see that happening.

Reactions: 7
Sonia prob has a bf now..probably working on getting wifed up, hence the low profile..good luck to her unless she’s going to carry on Arabfishing or copying Kim.

Reactions: 11
Sonia prob has a bf now..probably working on getting wifed up, hence the low profile..good luck to her unless she’s going to carry on Arabfishing or copying Kim.
I was trying to upload a video of what Fyza was saying on Snapchat but idk how to lol 😂 but anyways looks like it can either be a man in the way or maybe someone else
 like a new friend. Both ways for a long time I got the impression that Fyza was living somewhere else apart from Sonia

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So now it’s fyzaxfyza lol and to be honest I don’t want to see her I’d rather only just see Sonia from the two. Why can’t fyza just ghost for good

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was wondering the same thing. Kind of wondering if they actually got into a fight and if Sonia is going to leave Fyza and go off and build her own life. I can somewhat see that happening.
I think the fought. It’s funny how fyza is saying sonia doesn’t want to content create anymore YET on sonia’s new Instagram she literally asked her followers: what do you want to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the fought. It’s funny how fyza is saying sonia doesn’t want to content create anymore YET on sonia’s new Instagram she literally asked her followers: what do you want to see.
What’s her new Instagram? Also I agree with the fight theory. On Snapchat she sounded the way I did when I cut off one of my sisters for her bitchy attitude. We had to have time away from each other and honestly Fyza sounds pissed and slightly shady

Well apparently Fyza just said in Snapchat that being family members with someone doesn’t guarantee their loyalty đŸ˜¶ 🍿 wonder where all this is coming from
 I understand her frustration but there seems to be more to this than she’s saying

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.