Soniaxfyza #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And AGAIN they’re still tryna prove they have connections to Kuwait
The funniest was Fyza trying to act casual about her ‘childhood in Kuwait’ when she pulled out Pics that were blatantly only 3/4years old (ok NO MORE THAN 5years old) trying to act like her local childhood friends didn’t like to be in pics, their neighbours dog, etc etc). It must be soooo draining having to keep up with so many lies.

I genuinely think they have only recently passed that border now where they can not go back on this web of lies and hold their hands up and try to restart as make up artists/influencers. Up until last year I really thought they could just say some BS about how they were young, naive and had bad experiences and were too gobby and ran away with their lies but would now like to regain control but now it’s too late.. their arrogance and bitchiness had made them too far gone in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I speak both languages 😂 Would love to meet them in person
You could always hire out one of their neighbouring apartments and approach them pretending to be like OMG IM LyK UR bIGgEST fAn Fyzaaaaaa, gain her trust for 20seconds, start filming live then speaking Kuwaiti Arabic with her and then say in Turkish, oh wait maybe you would prefer Turkish?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You could always hire out one of their neighbouring apartments and approach them pretending to be like OMG IM LyK UR bIGgEST fAn Fyzaaaaaa, gain her trust for 20seconds, start filming live then speaking Kuwaiti Arabic with her and then say in Turkish, oh wait maybe you would prefer Turkish?! 😉
I don’t think I’ve quite got the khaleeji accent 🤣🤣 I live in Turkey so if I ever catch an Instagram story of them in İstanbul or something, I’ll be straight over there 😉

• Haha
Honestly fyza is such a weirdo she was crying cause she felt ‘sick’ at thinking about guys doing normal things such as PUTTING ON THEIR SHOES or looking for their wallet seriously how does make u feel sick???😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Honestly fyza is such a weirdo she was crying cause she felt ‘sick’ at thinking about guys doing normal things such as PUTTING ON THEIR SHOES or looking for their wallet seriously how does make u feel sick???😂😂😂
This woman will never find happiness mark my words, how can you look for for a relationship when the relationship you have with yourself is fucked?. She has zero idea, she’s actually lost sense of reality all she wants now is rapper bfs. Boo that aint gonna fill the very obvious void you have inside of you. See this guy she was allegedly trying to get in touch with after a long time I know who he is 😂😂😂there’s no way he would wife that. Also what’s up with her still pretending that her illiterate mother follows her private Instagram. We been knew you cut ties with your WHOLE family Fyza you don’t need to lie to your 15 yr old girl following habibi

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Innit she’s always tryna say how her mum keeps tab on her insta and show fake screenshot chats 😂😂 so she can show ‘private chats’ but can share her parents makes sense and oooo who is it

Reactions: 5
Innit she’s always tryna say how her mum keeps tab on her insta and show fake screenshot chats 😂😂 so she can show ‘private chats’ but can share her parents makes sense and oooo who is it
Very cringe how she tries to act like her mum is so coooool with everything - so what if she is cool with it all? You’re only going on about it coz ur doing the same thing you did in Birmingham when you used to bully other pakistani girls saying they’re hairy inbred Pak*’s because they’re parents are cousins force-married to each other and you thought you were God’s gift to the community because your parents had a ‘LOVE marriage’ (eventho their cousins - which there‘a nothing wrong with but OWN IT).

I have a feeling they aren’t disowned by their parents coz their mum is in on all their lies from 2015 that I know of myself and also let’s not forget the beef that’s there between these sisters/mum Trio against their MUA relatives in NYC who said Sonya and Faeeeeza’s mum was threatening with black magic (the NYC lot actually seem decent and down to Earth).

Having said that, I don’t believe for one minute those screenshots are from their mum.. just another example of Faeeeeza’s weird obsession with trying to seem so ‘cool’ 🙄

They block anyone on Instagram who exposes them 😂 can’t handle the truth!

More cringey fake childhood stories.. puhlease just own up to the fact that you had humble background, nothing wrong with it! What is wrong is this fake life you’re leading.. so so unnatural and weird.

Faeeeeeza’s blonde friend in her bday snaps is the bride from the ‘Moroccan’ wedding SF went to recently.

where do i begin. fyza posting about selling her old items on some app and saying which items she finds cute screams to me that she’s asking a sugar daddy to buy her those items. and as if she just ‘forgot’ about her chanel purchase, my a**. secondly, please watch her ‘fitness journey’ highlights. i am disgusted. the one where she is wearing blue shorts, you can literally see her vagina, she knows it too, what a skank. Who doesnt wear underwear????

Attachments

• Sick
How sad did her birthday celebrations look? Also the fake accent is just cringe worthy. She's even speaking in broken English (we went for stay cation rather than for a stay cation) at times to come across as though Arabic is her first language and English is second.

What do they actually do for employment?

• Haha
How sad did her birthday celebrations look? Also the fake accent is just cringe worthy. She's even speaking in broken English (we went for stay cation rather than for a stay cation) at times to come across as though Arabic is her first language and English is second.

What do they actually do for employment?
I’ve just watched their ig story and I’m cringing so hard at Fyzas accent 😭 Wtf is she trying to sound like

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched their ig story and I’m cringing so hard at Fyzas accent 😭 Wtf is she trying to sound like
Im guessing she thinks this is what she thinks an arab sounds like. Im really fascinated by her on a psychological level-what goes through her head when she does things like this. What happens when she comes across actual Arabs through work etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A lot of before and after accounts have exposed them and even some tajmeel ig accounts. I’m sure s and f must be grasping at straws for the next move. Dubai is in a bubble economy currently and they have no higher educated or certificate. Faeza isn’t a makeup artist anymore I don’t think she has clients. Only their million follower account is what gets them pr anymore. Both sisters and now mid to late twenties without a serious relationship. In the khaleej that’s almost past your prime. Even Kim is pushing 40 and her popularity fading not sure how much longer they can milk this. Sonia looks so old in person and both sisters went overboard with fillers too young making their faces look bloated and saggy.

My friend was at the boutiqaat perfume expo in 2018 opening day ceremony. There were so many billboards and advertisements in Kuwait but none of soniaxfyza. And they were far from the other fashinastias and not friendly. Sonia had her Michael Jackson shades on the whole time and even pretended to talk on the phone. And faeza sulked in the corner and left early. No more even knew who they were or asked for photos. They just came to take pics with the logos and leave. A frosty welcome from their “homeland”. Actual Kuwaiti celebrities like Fouz and Hanan gave speeches and were on stage premiering their new fragrances. But soniaxfyza were so out of place and when I went during the week there was no trace of them mentioned at all. This was when Faeza was supposedly a top makeup artist with “royal” clientele. They didn’t do any makeup tutorials or have a booth. Faeza’s gangster personality changes 100% when there’s Khaleeji girls around with actual influence in trends. I’ve heard from numerous sources they will leave an event if Kuwaiti influencers show up. Imposters hate to be exposed. Faeza posted a pic with an Snapchat filter, horrible blue lenses and a fake birkin and said it was from the her teen years growing up in Kuwait all because she put a flower emoji over the girls face next to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I was literally thinking the same thing when I saw fyzas bday photos. Obviously Fyza is the problem between the 2 of them. Because I didn’t even notice if sonias bday was lame or not, probably because she’s not so problematic. But Fyza, I guess because she’s such a nasty piece of work who out of the two of them perpetuates all these thinly veiled lies that I noticed how lonely she was on her birthday. All these loving family and friends she claims to have and it’s literally only the 2 of them at this bday dinner. I’d think these close group of people she has in her “circle”at the very least would have attended the bday dinner. And she can’t lie and say “oh ALL our friends are sooooo private that they didn’t want to be in photos” as the table was very obviously a 2 person table. So where are your abundance of friends? I’m sure the next excuse will be that her friend and family had “a different” celebration for her that she for some ridiculous reason didn’t take any photos for, Any videos of her getting ready, showing her outfit or doing her makeup as she does FOR LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE. Just stop lying so much fyza. It’s ok to only be cool with your sister. It’s ok to have a line and not a circle of friends. I honestly think there is nothing wrong with having no friends outside of your family I just don’t understand why lie about it. I think it comes off more genuine for someone to say “look I don’t have a lot of friends, I don’t Allow just anyone access to myself and my energy. It’s poor mental and spiritual hygiene” if I could offer any advice to her it’d be go with that excuse from now on. At least this lie and explanation for lack of friends suits her “spirituality” lifestyle better than “I have friends, it’s just my friends Are literally the only people in Dubai that refuse to be on social media and in photos” get a grip. You’re only lying to yourself fyza

• Heart
I was literally thinking the same thing when I saw fyzas bday photos. Obviously Fyza is the problem between the 2 of them. Because I didn’t even notice if sonias bday was lame or not, probably because she’s not so problematic. But Fyza, I guess because she’s such a nasty piece of work who out of the two of them perpetuates all these thinly veiled lies that I noticed how lonely she was on her birthday. All these loving family and friends she claims to have and it’s literally only the 2 of them at this bday dinner. I’d think these close group of people she has in her “circle”at the very least would have attended the bday dinner. And she can’t lie and say “oh ALL our friends are sooooo private that they didn’t want to be in photos” as the table was very obviously a 2 person table. So where are your abundance of friends? I’m sure the next excuse will be that her friend and family had “a different” celebration for her that she for some ridiculous reason didn’t take any photos for, Any videos of her getting ready, showing her outfit or doing her makeup as she does FOR LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE. Just stop lying so much fyza. It’s ok to only be cool with your sister. It’s ok to have a line and not a circle of friends. I honestly think there is nothing wrong with having no friends outside of your family I just don’t understand why lie about it. I think it comes off more genuine for someone to say “look I don’t have a lot of friends, I don’t Allow just anyone access to myself and my energy. It’s poor mental and spiritual hygiene” if I could offer any advice to her it’d be go with that excuse from now on. At least this lie and explanation for lack of friends suits her “spirituality” lifestyle better than “I have friends, it’s just my friends Are literally the only people in Dubai that refuse to be on social media and in photos” get a grip. You’re only lying to yourself fyza
But she did celebrate with her friends the day before right? It was only them two on the real birth day because they were on a trip to that hotel right?

But she did celebrate with her friends the day before right? It was only them two on the real birth day because they were on a trip to that hotel right?
No she had a celebration with what looked like two other people the night before the the hotel dinner. Sorry meant to say yes not no! But still all those years in dubai and just two people at your birthday dinner? I guess for someone who obviously considers themself to be very important that's quite pathetic.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.