Soniaxfyza #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering did they not get invited to faryal makhdooms birthday party? cause the mirza twins were there and I remember her saying once she likes faryal lol

Faryal is not friends with them and vice versa. They don’t follow each other on ig. Faryal knows laili and alizeh because she used to be a regular customer at their mom’s clinic Biolite and the Mirzas have a bit of money, they’re not poor or lower middle class I think their mom earns enough to provide for herself and her two daughters whereas the Ali sisters are prostitutes and sleeps with men for cash. I think even faryal has standards when it comes to socializing. Faryal would be scared that her dirty cheat of a husband would pay the Ali sisters for sex so she’s not going near these slags

This will never get old:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Naaaah they do all follow each other faryal follows Sonia fyza and they follow back too cause I remember fyza mentioning faryal in a live saying how she likes her that’s why I was saying lol

Soniaxfyza back at it again with the google translated caption and appropriating a culture that IS NOT theirs. Seriously, no one I knows wears dara3 on Eidaladha 😂😂 people wear normal clothes in this Eid, they are trying sooo hard I feel psychically sick this is cringe on another level🤮 also the company that sent them the items were from their ramadan collection 😂😂the material looks so cheap ew.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really would like them to come to Kuwait, they should interview these psychopaths and humiliate them on national tv

Reactions: 10
I just can’t with these 2. Everything about them seems so forced. Fyza is abit more active on her personal account and the way she speaks is so strange! I don’t understand the fake accent she tries to put on. Sonia seems like she has a boring personality, she doesn’t do much besides pout.

Reactions: 16
Did they even go anywhere with the Eid outfits.. doesn't look like it.. dressed up and full glammed for the gram 😂😂 pathetic losers! Just the two of them celebrating Eid where's their "fake" best friend haha

Reactions: 6
What’s with Fyzas fake accent has she suddenly lost her Birmingham UK accent 🤣 it’s so forced that I actually cringe when listening to her.

Reactions: 2
I know I’m posting a lot sorry but I jus have to say they’re really out of touch no posts or story about Beirut??

Reactions: 1
I know I’m posting a lot sorry but I jus have to say they’re really out of touch no posts or story about Beirut??
Not defending them but I live in the Middle East and it could be a case of that the internet is filtering things and news - I very much doubt it, but still, there’s social media etc, they surely have some brief idea of what’s going on, they’ll come on insta in no more than 24 hours and start claiming they’re a 1/4 Lebanese next

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wonder how long it’s gonna be until they find a new country to claim to be from lmao do they not realise how easy it is to be caught out in a lie when you live in a country full of arabs from the same country you claim to be from

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I want to know what on Earth that Tiffany-blue coloured vehicle is that they’re in these days?!

My friend used them as her bridal make up artist and Fyza turned up with her mum who straight up told my friend she was Turkish so I think their whole family is into this facade. This was over 5years ago in the UK before they lived in Kuwait for a bit before settling in Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I want to know what on Earth that Tiffany-blue coloured vehicle is that they’re in these days?!

My friend used them as her bridal make up artist and Fyza turned up with her mum who straight up told my friend she was Turkish so I think their whole family is into this facade. This was over 5years ago in the UK before they lived in Kuwait for a bit before settling in Dubai.
They should have natives speak to them in Arabic or Turkish! Bet they can’t respond. Weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lool did any one watch her ig story today. What mess looord😂she did a haul of her purchasing bratz clothing at 27 years old this woman is wearing teenage clothing. It‘a like she doesn’t want to accept the reality of her almost being 30 with no actual achievement in life besides having sponsors on insta. Also she called out another influencer for wearing a dress fyza bought from Zara, apparently Fyza despises this influencer so much she felt obliged to tell the rest of the world. Apparently this other influencer has “demonic” energy even tho we all know who really has evil energy. Fyza openly sins w shirk :/ and allegations of her mother practising black magic which I wouldn’t be surprised if true. Fyza needs a reality check bc in the real world out of the bubble she built in Dubai where she can escape her past, family and old friends, no one actually cares. I have seen ppl walk right past influencers who think their hot tit it’s the funniest thing😂😂 I really do pity them both almost pushing 30 with no actual achievements. Had they not let their jealousy of other women get to them they could have of built connections and started something like a makeup line

Not defending them but I live in the Middle East and it could be a case of that the internet is filtering things and news - I very much doubt it, but still, there’s social media etc, they surely have some brief idea of what’s going on, they’ll come on insta in no more than 24 hours and start claiming they’re a 1/4 Lebanese next
I live here too it’s not that bad, I am seeing all arabs Christians, muslims jews etc show solidarity and unity with Lebanon, they don’t wana talk about it bc it doesn’t fit in with their wannabe local girl Aesthetic. It pisses me off like you can’t stop posting selfies for just one day, and post useful information instead like where you can donate for the disaster. It’s a disgrace and we will remind them of their ignorance if they ever visit Lebanon.

Reactions: 7
Would you happen to know which influencer she may been referring to? I love to see what makes them so insecure about them selves
Lool did any one watch her ig story today. What mess looord😂she did a haul of her purchasing bratz clothing at 27 years old this woman is wearing teenage clothing. It‘a like she doesn’t want to accept the reality of her almost being 30 with no actual achievement in life besides having sponsors on insta. Also she called out another influencer for wearing a dress fyza bought from Zara, apparently Fyza despises this influencer so much she felt obliged to tell the rest of the world. Apparently this other influencer has “demonic” energy even tho we all know who really has evil energy. Fyza openly sins w shirk :/ and allegations of her mother practising black magic which I wouldn’t be surprised if true. Fyza needs a reality check bc in the real world out of the bubble she built in Dubai where she can escape her past, family and old friends, no one actually cares. I have seen ppl walk right past influencers who think their hot tit it’s the funniest thing😂😂 I really do pity them both almost pushing 30 with no actual achievements. Had they not let their jealousy of other women get to them they could have of built connections and started something like a makeup line

I live here too it’s not that bad, I am seeing all arabs Christians, muslims jews etc show solidarity and unity with Lebanon, they don’t wana talk about it bc it doesn’t fit in with their wannabe local girl Aesthetic. It pisses me off like you can’t stop posting selfies for just one day, and post useful information instead like where you can donate for the disaster. It’s a disgrace and we will remind them of their ignorance if they ever visit Lebanon.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.