Soniaxfyza #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They come off as if they’re trying way toooooo hard, trying to be an IG thot so bad but fyzas lies, disgusting hair, chavvy potty mouth and fake accent ruins it ... the accent is the most wretched thing I’ve ever heard, if you’re from the UK, you can hear it instantly, no matter how many times she smacks her disgusting Pete Burns lips or tries to dumb it down. You’re not fooling anyone Fyza😂. I feel so sorry for their family, “MyYy PaArEnTtsS kNoW wHaT wE gEt uP tooOo” as an adult who tf even says that 😂 They take them selves so seriously it’s so tragic😂.

Can someone tell me what do these girls actually do? They have the life that I had when I was 13, going to Starbucks and wearing “styles” from the 2000s at the mall 😂😂😂
lol sis, it wasn’t long ago sonia had a whole Barbie playhouse in her room at 25🤨🤣theyre both a psychiatrists dream. I’m actually convinced they’re mildly mentally handicapped. Fyzas outbursts resemble that of a 5 year olds tantrums, Sonia genuinely can’t conduct a sentence to save her life. Set 8 females😩

They come off as if they’re trying way toooooo hard, trying to be an IG thot so bad but fyzas lies, disgusting hair, chavvy potty mouth and fake accent ruins it ... the accent is the most wretched thing I’ve ever heard, if you’re from the UK, you can hear it instantly, no matter how many times she smacks her disgusting Pete Burns lips or tries to dumb it down. You’re not fooling anyone Fyza😂. I feel so sorry for their family, “MyYy PaArEnTtsS kNoW wHaT wE gEt uP tooOo” as an adult who tf even says that 😂 They take them selves so seriously it’s so tragic😂.

Can someone tell me what do these girls actually do? They have the life that I had when I was 13, going to Starbucks and wearing “styles” from the 2000s at the mall 😂😂😂

9E283C1E-F65E-49E1-82E8-A200A3712ED5.png
Well well, look who’s been reading tattle life but still claims to be ✨unbothered✨ This thread really living in fyzas head rent free🤣🤣🤣Hi Fyza x how was your day? Got your daily dose of pathological lying I see🥱 . Exactly @Missdior90, she’s really pushing this idea that she has liberal parents, desperate af. Never met a Pakistani taxi driver, who wants his daughters to act like complete thots on the gram in exchange for a couple of fast fashion discount codes😩😂😂it’s so bait they ran away from home, haven’t even gone home to check on their parents, how disgusting🤢 fyza can genuinely duck off with this “I looove my parents” bs, you’ve been disowned. Also just go to the start of this thread to see Fyza faking whatsapp/Snapchat conversations with her “parents”. Psycho much

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Looooool someone’s triggered af 😎
“THeYyY LeTt MeE hAvE aN OpEnN page” 🤣🤣🤣im deadddd... who tf says that about their parents at almost 30 though?? If you’re SoO iNdEpEnDaNt and open with your parents then why are they dictating whether your page is open or not?? Most of us have parents that let us do what we want it’s really not that deep sweetie. We didn’t need to run off to a whole different country and make up lies to do what we wanted to do 🤣. It’s sad, they could have been relatable and more liked for being honest about their experiences. The lies, constantly thinking they’re better than everyone else and apparently invented everything, awful style/pete burns lips/singed hair/harsh contour combo ruins it for them.

@Nunu_al3nzy girllll I’m deaddd, they truly are a psychiatrists dream, surely all the lies will catch up to them one day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t imagine what their parents had to go through to immigrate from Pakistan to UK... look what a crappy end result they had.

Daughters turning out to be liars claiming to be Arab, throwing away their Pakistani Heritage, hoeing all around IG, prostituting their bodies away and no stable careers, no friends, no financial stability (explains influx of crappy ads). Yeah... as a parent I wouldn’t be exactly proud.

astaghfirullah. They really don’t fear god and it shows.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
E48F57AC-568B-46AA-9EFB-16E05F9FA33E.jpeg
Faked family conversation coming soon. So many Arab and even khaliji influencers have open public pages without being trash and denying their roots. I preferred their IrAqI gIrLs 🇮🇶 BiNt IrAqIA Muslim women empowerment phase to this new delusion they’re going through.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Already ready for onlyfans. Maybe they are already there. Check the rats tıktok
Already ready for onlyfans. Maybe they are already there. Check the rats tıktok
Desperate thots
lol sis, it wasn’t long ago sonia had a whole Barbie playhouse in her room at 25🤨🤣theyre both a psychiatrists dream. I’m actually convinced they’re mildly mentally handicapped. Fyzas outbursts resemble that of a 5 year olds tantrums, Sonia genuinely can’t conduct a sentence to save her life. Set 8 females😩

View attachment 343551Well well, look who’s been reading tattle life but still claims to be ✨unbothered✨ This thread really living in fyzas head rent free🤣🤣🤣Hi Fyza x how was your day? Got your daily dose of pathological lying I see🥱 . Exactly @Missdior90, she’s really pushing this idea that she has liberal parents, desperate af. Never met a Pakistani taxi driver, who wants his daughters to act like complete thots on the gram in exchange for a couple of fast fashion discount codes😩😂😂it’s so bait they ran away from home, haven’t even gone home to check on their parents, how disgusting🤢 fyza can genuinely duck off with this “I looove my parents” bs, you’ve been disowned. Also just go to the start of this thread to see Fyza faking whatsapp/Snapchat conversations with her “parents”. Psycho much
They may love their parents but her parents and family clearly don’t love them...😂🤣 cue the fake messages from their parents in 3..2..1....psychotic witches🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Desperate thots

They may love their parents but her parents and family clearly don’t love them...😂🤣 cue the fake messages from their parents in 3..2..1....psychotic witches🙄
Haha. I love that there are so many new users here. Seems as though their actual human followers are recognizing their toxic behavior and abandoning them one by one.
I can not get over how different their faces look in the screenshots above. Sonias cheeks and chin make her look like she has elephantiasis in the face.
How do they have the gall to bold face lie with “we’ve never had surgery blah blah blah. “
This photo of Susu is obviously before her brow lift.
2880F38B-BD4D-46A5-9451-B8A468B73B2D.jpeg
Look at how her top lid is as if it’s being propped up by her lashes because they’re so droopy and fat and heavy.
Did anyone see Susu showing how to use that laser hair removal junk? She couldn’t stop herself from throwing both peace signed hands in their air while talking. I have to agree with an above poster, is she mentally challenged? I mean no disrespect I just couldn’t fathom in the middle of me explaining where I get laser hair removal, me throwing my hands up way above my head to throw up a peace sign for absolutely no reason. It’s like she knows she bland so she has to do “cutesy” bullshit to draw attention away from her shallow vapid personality.
And like everyone mentioned already, wtf cares about your parents “letting” you have an open Instagram. What a pathetic thing to brag about when you’re 2 years shy of 30. How bleeping weird. Me and LIEza are the same age and I’ll be dammed if either of my parents tell me to make my IG private. Especially if they don’t pay my bills the way she claims she so independent. And if they are sOoOoO close why haven’t they traveled to visit them. Surely their braggadocios personalities would have forced them to post that they were about to go on a trip IF they actually visited their parents. Which leads me to believe their relationship with their parents is not existent.
LIEza can’t go on with the pisspoor excuse of “we keep our family life private” because then why post those pathetic af fake convos between you and your parents? Either you’re private with them or you’re not. “I’m emotional because I’m about to start my period” lol or more like you’re emotional because you’ve read something on here you don’t like and feel the need to set the “lies” straight. Please LIEza babes, stop lying. Evidently it makes your chin longer and your hair extra crispy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I know for a fact these two read this thread. I noticed in the last few days fyza got make a point of about the ads not being sponsored as she knows she’s losing followers and people have clocked on that they are broke witches. Ever since we said susu is dead with no personality all of sudden she’s learnt how to finally speak. Clearly fyza is shook that her lies will be exposed sooner or later. A lot of people are clocking on to their lying ways. These two are beyond a joke at this point they just need to accept their Pakistani roots.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just find it so weird how they don’t travel anywhere I mean yeah we are in a pandemic but that hasn’t stopped load of over influencers. One of them keeps saying they miss london and london ‘vibes’ they probs went on a day trip there once 😂 and if they miss it so much why not go? Also she talks about her parents often but why don’t she go see them then? Why don’t they go Kuwait more often then if that’s where their ‘family and friends’ are? Fake snap conversations prove nothing. They really don’t have any family or friends. Also why do they have like 7 different phones are they drug dealers or something?😂 funny how fAeZa has been talking to guys since forever then gets mad when someone talks to ‘her man’ fAeZa hunny why haven’t you been in any long term relationship? If ‘your man’ was yours you wouldn’t get so mad if some other girl talked to him. And susu wow does she really go along with everything fAeZa says she really thinks she’s a trendsetter delusional much

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also anyone else notice since we been wondering about her many jumbled up accents in the last few days she’s been slowly phasing it out. And going back to the voice she used to use, it’s like she can’t keep up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Some pics of them
4AFB825F-A96E-4A86-ABDC-CEBFFDE45FE6.jpeg
406C455B-7ED7-43D3-95F7-3E5E57A06F12.jpeg
1E88208E-6C59-4DBC-8762-51EF37C8CC57.jpeg
BFA4A0B1-8298-4785-9C0A-2FF3023EC2E0.jpeg

Zoom into the last pic on their faces. Look how orange / darker their face looks compared to the rest of their body- these “make up artists” can’t even match themselves 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
According to tic tok stuff they are from kuwait and fyza is complaining about cold weather in dubai 🐀rat u forget you told because u live in dubai because of weather is always warm in your so called being clean and transparant stories. Even the kids wont send question exactly related with here to ask. In her question answer comedy is answering here. you are pakistanien 2 broke girl in dubai waiting a jack pot to live luxury life. Mentioning places is kind of blinking for an invitation 🐀 asking free stuff like showing home cleaning stuff or food. They are that desparate. And sonia really has mental issues fyza directly warn her on laser in a high pitch

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha. I love that there are so many new users here. Seems as though their actual human followers are recognizing their toxic behavior and abandoning them one by one.
I can not get over how different their faces look in the screenshots above. Sonias cheeks and chin make her look like she has elephantiasis in the face.
How do they have the gall to bold face lie with “we’ve never had surgery blah blah blah. “
This photo of Susu is obviously before her brow lift. View attachment 343899Look at how her top lid is as if it’s being propped up by her lashes because they’re so droopy and fat and heavy.
Did anyone see Susu showing how to use that laser hair removal junk? She couldn’t stop herself from throwing both peace signed hands in their air while talking. I have to agree with an above poster, is she mentally challenged? I mean no disrespect I just couldn’t fathom in the middle of me explaining where I get laser hair removal, me throwing my hands up way above my head to throw up a peace sign for absolutely no reason. It’s like she knows she bland so she has to do “cutesy” bullshit to draw attention away from her shallow vapid personality.
And like everyone mentioned already, wtf cares about your parents “letting” you have an open Instagram. What a pathetic thing to brag about when you’re 2 years shy of 30. How bleeping weird. Me and LIEza are the same age and I’ll be dammed if either of my parents tell me to make my IG private. Especially if they don’t pay my bills the way she claims she so independent. And if they are sOoOoO close why haven’t they traveled to visit them. Surely their braggadocios personalities would have forced them to post that they were about to go on a trip IF they actually visited their parents. Which leads me to believe their relationship with their parents is not existent.
LIEza can’t go on with the pisspoor excuse of “we keep our family life private” because then why post those pathetic af fake convos between you and your parents? Either you’re private with them or you’re not. “I’m emotional because I’m about to start my period” lol or more like you’re emotional because you’ve read something on here you don’t like and feel the need to set the “lies” straight. Please LIEza babes, stop lying. Evidently it makes your chin longer and your hair extra crispy.
I’m wheezing😂😂😂 “your chin longer and hair extra crispy”.......yet they claim all their ig pics are unfiltered😂😂 ...erm well that puffa fish face.. hooded eye Sonia above ain’t the same dead eye Sonia on ig....lying 🤡s

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lool they were deep into their TuRkISh IrAqI phase so they both dyed their hair jet black and tried to be as pale as possible. Practically black fishing now they decided they are kUwAiTiES🤣
Hahha yes they pretended to be from najaf🤢 I will never get over them using my culture for their personal gain. I can imagine fyzas pot belly self trying do rad7 whilst playing sajda 3obaied to try and convince herself her dad is Iraqi 😂 she’s a clown and will forever remain a clown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can someone tell me how did ibriz get popular on instagram? I think it’s quite unfair majority of her followers and likes are fake

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.