Soniaxfyza #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone else must be aware of these two?

imagine having so much done to yourself to look like some other famous sisters. Horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’ve definitely had tummy tucks but are now posting they’ve just been eating healthy and have a PT?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is actually sad that they were really pretty girls before surgery! I get it if someone gets surgery because they are not best looking but these two were actually really pretty! They have completely changed their appearance and face just because of someone's influence

Reactions: 6
These girls are physcos why are they lying they are Arabic they are broths Pakistanis!!!

Reactions: 14
Went on Snapchat and saw Sonia posted request about women in Victoria’s Secret who are “very obviously” a M or L not buy Sml or XS bc there aren’t any left for “true” petite girls to buy. And that this is something she (wait for it) actually witnessed!!!! (Omg the tragedy)
😑
Girl how dense are you? So basically what she is saying is she saw someone she deemed too fat purchase a size she believed to be too small for her.
I guess it never occurred to her that perhaps this woman was purchasing for someone else? Or maybe this woman was purchasing a weight loss goal outfit?

The only thing I can say for sure about the “too large woman” is that she was minding her own damn business and here comes Sonias entitled ass watching her every move snarling at the fact she bought small and XS underwear. I guarantee you Sonia and Fyza are real life brown Karens. Just bc she was inconvenienced she’s going to go on her Snapchat and complain about the most shallow thing ever. Mind yo business witch.

Also with their so very connected lifestyles I’d think they’d be able to get the items they needed in a snap. duck off twats

• Wow
Reactions: 20
They are mentally ill that’s just one example
Of their delusions. After they said there were Turkish then Iraqi they are now trying to pretend to be from Kuwait . Hilarious that they don’t realize kuwait influencers mock them. Some gossip when there was an influencer dinner at nammos In Dubai and a real Kuwaiti called Fatima Almomen showed up, fyza and Sonia ran away from the table. While everyone sat and talked about how weird there lies are.

Reactions: 16
Wish there was a way to move all the threads from Gurugossiper to here as that’s not working..anyone want to try to sum up everything they’ve said/done?! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Wish there was a way to move all the threads from Gurugossiper to here as that’s not working..anyone want to try to sum up everything they’ve said/done?! :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, gurugossip is trassssshhhhh. Always would crash. Could not log on between 3 - 5 am and would crash or get hacked constantly.

If I were Fyza. I would be so mad that my very obviously healthy hair is now so visibly damaged and dry. Am I the only who notices how dry it looks. Between the lightning (bleaching) and all that smoke she’s putting in her hair it’s not doing her any favors. I actually love the color she has but it’s sooo dry and so fast. I’d be fuming if I were her. She needs a deep conditioning mask stat

If I were Fyza. I would be so mad that my very obviously healthy hair is now so visibly damaged and dry. Am I the only who notices how dry it looks. Between the lightning (bleaching) and all that smoke she’s putting in her hair it’s not doing her any favors. I actually love the color she has but it’s sooo dry and so fast. I’d be fuming if I were her. She needs a deep conditioning mask stat
I was thinking the same. I love the colour to be honest, but yeah it does look very dry from the pics. Don’t know if maybe it just how it comes across on camera? Who knows. Also just saw the latest insta story and Fyza is wearing yet another outfit that Kylie has worn. How can she deny how much she is trying to be Kylie? The hair, the outfits, even the way she moves and touches her hair etc when she films herself..it’s so much like Kylie it’s creepy. I’m convinced she is obsessed with her. Also is it just me or does she look totally different lately too, I don’t know if they use filters on all their videos or before they post the videos but she looks like a completely different person to other videos and photos on those ‘exposing’ pages on insta

Reactions: 3
The pic with Sonia in a yellow dress has the caption ”my bestie got married” that’s funny cuz I’ve followed them for years and no signs of any friends or third person presence when they’re out. Bestie is a strong word and I don’t believe they have besties or close female friends. Enough with the lies. Anyone know the name of the girl who got married? Just to check if she has any pics with the sisters online.. it’s impossible to hide a bestie on sm for years on and when one of the sisters is celebrating their b-day there are no friends with them, it’s just the two of them it’s obvious from the pics they upload and they never tag anyone so that means they are alone

Reactions: 7
The pic with Sonia in a yellow dress has the caption ”my bestie got married” that’s funny cuz I’ve followed them for years and no signs of any friends or third person presence when they’re out. Bestie is a strong word and I don’t believe they have besties or close female friends. Enough with the lies. Anyone know the name of the girl who got married? Just to check if she has any pics with the sisters online.. it’s impossible to hide a bestie on sm for years on and when one of the sisters is celebrating their b-day there are no friends with them, it’s just the two of them it’s obvious from the pics they upload and they never tag anyone so that means they are alone

They are NOT and I repeat NOT best friends with the bride, that was a Northafrican wedding full of Dubai’s most notorious arthoe squad. Sonia and Fyza do not fit in with these people at all and looked so out of place on everyone’s story. My cousin is friends with a stylist who was in attendance at the wedding he told her sonia and fyza didn’t dance at all sat there looking extremely lost, took a couple of pictures with other girls there and the bride then left looool. Even when they both attended Iraqi weddings (before the Iraqi community found out about their FRAUDULENT ways) they would sit there like a lemon. I mean if I was pretending to be a race I’m not at least im gona act like embrace the culture. Pathetic is all I can say. Also note how rania or dima didn’t attend that wedding 😂😂😂even though they all share the same friends

I was thinking the same. I love the colour to be honest, but yeah it does look very dry from the pics. Don’t know if maybe it just how it comes across on camera? Who knows. Also just saw the latest insta story and Fyza is wearing yet another outfit that Kylie has worn. How can she deny how much she is trying to be Kylie? The hair, the outfits, even the way she moves and touches her hair etc when she films herself..it’s so much like Kylie it’s creepy. I’m convinced she is obsessed with her. Also is it just me or does she look totally different lately too, I don’t know if they use filters on all their videos or before they post the videos but she looks like a completely different person to other videos and photos on those ‘exposing’ pages on insta
Fyza is the biggest catfish, many people who have seen her irl always stare that she looks nothing like her IG posts, many say she’s shorter, face is my round lips are thinner etc, how can you be okay FaceTuning al the time like surely that’s body dysmorphia?? Also I think maybe she takes inspiration from kylie a little bit but I believe the reason she went blonde is bc in the summer women in the gulf typically go lighter with their hair ie. Fouz alfahd, Fyza wishes she was kuwaiti it only takes a few minutes of looking on her private page to realize she has an obsession with our culture. The super tan orange skin and blonde hair has been synonymous in kuwaiti culture for a while now waaaay before any kardashian/jenner did it. Also the fake vc necklace is cringeeee sis stop wearing it 😅😅

D3CFB2B6-DCBF-4A76-BD16-2FFA1BCB9AE0.jpeg
0D4349F6-1199-4B67-8406-E409BDEB6065.png
22C36034-06E2-4A62-BEA9-E4C5B31A0211.png
276BB37C-95B9-4E17-A718-E2545555B7AE.jpeg
2FAB6701-96B0-4532-BCBE-BB70DF6599D3.jpeg
BD2F3D47-9EEB-4380-ABEC-B7EF6227C82A.jpeg

Here are some images for reference

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She always on about guys but yet hasn’t been able to get into a long term relationship and funny how all these guys are in the US 🤔 where does she find them from lol

Reactions: 9
Yes pettyfrog your so right. She’s desperate to be like fouz and Fatima. She is a British Pakistani with serious mental issues. So funny how she started with they are Turkish then Iraqi and now she’s trying kuwait lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve said before. But I’m wondering if the colorist knows that bleaching, teasing and heat seriously dries out the hair and being that they are more than likely one of his top clients with tons of exposure, he really should be adding a glaze after the bleaching to make it shiny and healthy looking bc bb this ain’t it. Look how dry and crunchy fyzas hair looks. Sonias does too but not as bad
FFDCE0A4-82E1-4C7A-B217-C46F6DFF9418.jpeg
1586D299-DBEB-4265-8762-CD6DD249D5C0.jpeg
1258F0CF-17CD-48E2-8F9A-C5082CC1FE0B.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.