Songs that you hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anythng by ye olden groupe Savage Garden.
"I want to swim with you in a mountain,
I want to wee on you in the sea"

I've actually improved their output with that though tbf.

Reactions: 15
Anythng by ye olden groupe Savage Garden.
"I want to swim with you in a mountain,
I want to wee on you in the sea"

I've actually improved their output with that though tbf.
I did love Moon and Back though a guilty pleasure Sshh don't tell anyone

Reactions: 7
Another olden one.
"Promise me" (?) by Beverley Craven.
Not many people know/realise that Beverley is the old TV presenter John Cravens mum.

Reactions: 11
That bloody awful Waca Waca Africa song by Shakira.
‘I don’t care, I love it’ by Icona Pop
Pretty much anything by Siouxie Banshee or whatever she’s called.
Anything by the Lighthouse Family. They were very cringey.

There’s a lot of crap music isn’t there?

My husband has an irrational hatred of Gloria Estefan. Especially the song ‘Conga’. Well I LOVE Gloria and all her music, including Conga!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Anything by Alexandra "I'm amazing, me" Burke, but especially her ruining of 'Hallelujah' which I've heard TWICE this week through no fault of my own.

Reactions: 12
Having seen that new girl Sabrina whatever her name is I really don't get what she does? The whole whoopsie cute thing is annoying and she looks like a 14 year old

Reactions: 3
Just coming over after Rishis announcement where I couldn't hear a word cause protesters were blasting "Things can only get better" Just brings flashbacks of Blair with his Devil grin and Peter Cunnahs Tartan trousers. I'd forgot that song had existed

Reactions: 5
I fucking hadn't forgotten. You've been lucky there.
It's always been uniformly dreadful.
To paraphrase Shakespeare "age cannot wither it".

Happy Birthday warbled at high volume by drunken adults in restaurants...accompanied by mortified waiting staff.

Coldplay Viva la Vida.

Each time I hear the intro I get the urge to throw a kitchen appliance through a window.

Shake It Off by Taylor Swift. I like a fair amount of her music but that song makes me want to cringe until I die.

Fix You by Coldplay. For some reason it just winds me up but also just total dirge!

She's So Lovely by Scouting for Girls. I think a twelve-year-old boy could write better lyrics.

Reactions: 13