Something Good That Happened Today...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been worried for a while about my 11 month old because he's not been really babbling, way more focused on his walking but he's never said mama or dada. Today he said mama and cuddled into me 🥺
My youngest was really late when it comes to talking, we actually thought there was something wrong with him since he was 18 months and still wouldn't talk. Now he is 8 and I miss those days where he couldn't talk ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Spoke to my friend who we’ve been friends since we were 11 years old
We are 46
We spoke about funerals etc .. she will do me right

We are 46
And my neck looks like a vagina apparently..it literally does tho , I was prodding it and touching iIt literally looks like one .. non pubic btw , like a chicken ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Spoke to one of my oldest, and most fickle , friends today ❤❤❤Love her immensely
Told her I was being bullied at work she was like
“ you’re a bleep
“ she’s a bleep
“ you don’t like her “
“ she don’t like you “
“ get over it , you’re not being bullied “
“ you are all cunts “
I tend to agree

We are 46

And my neck looks like a vagina apparently..it literally does tho , I was prodding it and touching iIt literally looks like one .. non pubic btw , like a chicken ..
Yep and she agreed my neck looks like a vagina

• Haha
The little and middle child are having a sleepover tonight and have been so loving towards each other this evening. Have worried for my 12yo stepdaughters MH recently. Firstly, due to the situation we’re in and secondly because one of her best friends died recently 💔 considering she’s a pre teen with hormones flying all over the place, she’s doing so well and my heart is bursting that not only has she let her 8yo brother sleep in her room tonight, she actually asked if he wanted to. They are both very happy and giggling 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did I set up a series link for Tracy Beaker’s return on Friday? Too right I did. 30 years old and I’m absolutely buzzing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had a breakthrough with my PhD work - been wondering how to structure my introduction for weeks and it’s kept me up at night. Had a lightbulb moment today and now it makes sense.

Reactions: 6
Had a message to say thier no english work being set for the rest of the week. Never been so happy as its always the work that takes the longest.

I've a pinafore dress that I love which I had to stop wearing because it was becoming tight (picture a sausage made by someone who is not a professional so it's got lots of wobbly bits!). Anyway, I put it on this morning and I look less sausage like than I did before :ROFLMAO: 🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've a pinafore dress that I love which I had to stop wearing because it was becoming tight (picture a sausage made by someone who is not a professional so it's got lots of wobbly bits!). Anyway, I put it on this morning and I look less sausage like than I did before :ROFLMAO: 🎉🎉
Because you're eating Ryvita not cake (I just read that other post you made)?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I saw 2 young deer cross the road about 10 meters in front of me on my drive to work this morning, such beautiful agile creatures, a real treat to see!

• Heart
'My' garden robin came onto the wall as soon as I stepped outside to feed him this morning 💞

• Heart
Dad was teasing me in the morning about whether anyone has celebrated my valentine's day yet lol, and I laughed and said no. After lunch, he brought out a chocolate cake with a glitter heart on it, apparently he picked it up from the patisserie on his way back from the shop today 😂 💗 He is so sweet. Made me laugh and we really enjoyed the cake, nice twist for today's meal. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11