Something Good That Happened Today...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the first time in weeks I've managed a full, uninterrupted nights sleep and I didn't wake up at 5am for no reason! I feel like a new woman! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am still in the middle of a rare uninterrupted soak! I'm absolutely loving it!

I used one of my sons Dennis The Menace bath bombs. It's blood red. Looks like I've sat in it on the blob.

• Haha
took my kitty to her general check up at the vet today and everything was perfect, also she was so good and the vet was impressed with her :love:

• Heart
I spent my day off with my mum (support bubble) crocheting and putting the world to rights. I finished her blanket and loves it. My mum has been knitting scarfs for the whole family during this last lockdown, it has helped keep her occupied.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The Sun came out, I was riding my motorcycle on a dry road, first time in months.

Reactions: 4
I planted some flower seeds last month, and I noticed today that they have started to sprout

Makes me look forward to spring

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My regular branch of MacDonald's has reopened for some reason, my first Flat white today!

• Heart
McDonald's.
No drive in near me and nothing open for take out πŸ˜žπŸ”πŸŸ

But on the upside I got a bouquet of flowers today πŸ’

• Heart
My son is a bit behind on his speech. When he was 10 months the HV said to let her know when he's one whether he hasn't improved. He's never said dada and he's said mama once. He doesnt babble he grumbles and makes a lot of funny noises but nothing clear apart from the one mama that time. Anyway, he's one in a week so I've been getting a bit worried and upset (I'm a major stress headache anyway) but the baby just turned to me and went 'do do' dead clear πŸ˜‚ it made me happy. That's a sign surely

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Earlier I asked my middle one if she wanted to help me make apple crumble and custard. She said yes.
No sighing, no mumbling, no eyerolling or staring at me like I'm speaking russian. She just smiled
and said yes πŸ€”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My idiot sister in law sent a WhatsApp photo, her child has spread sudocrem all over her walls and carpet. And she stood in dog tit today.

why is this a good thing you ask? Shes been awful to me for 7 years so it’s always nice to see karma working it’s magic πŸͺ„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Saturday I ordered a new top box for my motorcycle, got an email saying arriving on Monday, this morning I got another email with a time slot but I wasn't fully awake. The Top Box arrived TODAY so I'm well happy and very impressed with the service from the supplier and delivery service.

Reactions: 2
Logged onto work after a week off expecting loads of work to do...my colleague has done it all πŸ₯°

• Heart
Am so bleeping excited I’m day drinking and opened a bottle of Prosecco !! I’m that excited I’m using foul language.. I’m going on a pub crawl in October !! Am drinking my own body weight in neon looking drinks 🍺 and the travel lodge I’m staying in is ABOVE the pub !!! Winner winner messy liver !!! Yay

I might even drink that much I puke in the drain

• Haha
  • Heart
About 40 minutes ago I realised that I'd lost my debit card 12 hours ago and was full of worry that someone had found it and gone on a spree... and just found it! It had apparently decided to fall down the side of the desk.

Reactions: 2