@sofynicoledobson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240521_114756_Instagram.jpg

Ive blocked out the little one because its just awful to share this. Shes too young to consent. What if this resurfaces when shes older. Im absolutely raging at it tbh. I have no issue with breastfeeding even older children but this is abuse sharing it online. Shes a terrible parent who only thinks about herself!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2948774

Ive blocked out the little one because its just awful to share this. Shes too young to consent. What if this resurfaces when shes older. Im absolutely raging at it tbh. I have no issue with breastfeeding even older children but this is abuse sharing it online. Shes a terrible parent who only thinks about herself!
I agree - I fed my little boy until he was 2.5 years old, and I would never ever dream of sharing any photos online, it’s so bleeping odd and wrong

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2948774

Yes there was absolutely no need to film this let alone post it to social media. Disgusting

Reactions: 3
So inappropriate. Surly that’s uncomfortable for the child? Like just sit down, she clearly needs you and wants you and it’s vile to be chucking her around like that just to film some content, anything to be supermum though?!

Reactions: 1
she’s trying to be funny but she’s so bleeping ugly I’m sorry
She’s not a farm yard animal she’s a child -
Nobody needs to see it, nobody wants to see it. If you’ve got no respect for yourself at least have some for your kids! Just to be clear I breastfed my baby for 7 months so nothing against feeding. Just time and a place for it.

Reactions: 3
She’s not a farm yard animal she’s a child -
Nobody needs to see it, nobody wants to see it. If you’ve got no respect for yourself at least have some for your kids! Just to be clear I breastfed my baby for 7 months so nothing against feeding. Just time and a place for it.
agree! I take my hat off to anyone who breastfeeds and im certainly not ashamed or embarrased by anyones body but aside from the issue of the child deserving privacy Im struggling to understand why anyone would want to post a photo like that?Ive just seen a photo on insta of a postpartum woman breastfeeding her newborn sat open legged with her knickers and a maternity pad on .Whats the benefit ? I dont want to see it ,it doesnt 'normalise ' anything ,it already is normal.It wouldnt have made me feel any other type of way if id seen it postpartum with my first and i dont feel any differently after seeing it three kids in.So who is it for ? Them .Narccistic weirdos

Reactions: 6
agree! I take my hat off to anyone who breastfeeds and im certainly not ashamed or embarrased by anyones body but aside from the issue of the child deserving privacy Im struggling to understand why anyone would want to post a photo like that?Ive just seen a photo on insta of a postpartum woman breastfeeding her newborn sat open legged with her knickers and a maternity pad on .Whats the benefit ? I dont want to see it ,it doesnt 'normalise ' anything ,it already is normal.It wouldnt have made me feel any other type of way if id seen it postpartum with my first and i dont feel any differently after seeing it three kids in.So who is it for ? Them .Narccistic weirdos
Hit the nail on the head here (the part in bold). I think influencers become so accustomed to living in the “online” world where they have followers complimenting them and encouraging their behaviour that they can’t see clearly what they’re doing. It’s great that she’s breastfeeding her 2 year old, like good for you Sophie (genuine comment) but we don’t need to see it. Your baby doesn’t deserve to have that image broadcast to thousands of people, some potentially with bad intentions, that will now be available forever as I can garauntee someone has at least screenshot it, if not screen recorded. I wish someone would knock some sense into them!

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how she dare say they never get time together when neither of them have a job!
Does he not work? I always wondered what kind of support they have as it seems she never mentions any family, and wondered if there was a backstory.

Does he not work? I always wondered what kind of support they have as it seems she never mentions any family, and wondered if there was a backstory.
he quit his job to do FM full time with her so they are both scamming people out of money now. Not sure what he does now tho as she never even mentioned FM anymore. I know at one point they were getting £15,000 each a month

• Wow
Reactions: 2
he quit his job to do FM full time with her so they are both scamming people out of money now. Not sure what he does now tho as she never even mentioned FM anymore. I know at one point they were getting £15,000 each a month
£15k a month yet their house barely has any furniture etc??! Weird!!