@sofynicoledobson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nobody absolutely NOBODY NEEDS TO SEE THAT ON INSTAGRAM. what a weird little cretin she is

Reactions: 3
Why does she record herself crying in the car. Pathetic, if you feel inclined to inform your followers your sad just say it we don’t need proof of you setting up a camera to film yourself squeezing out the tears
She gets worse

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active! How these ‘influencers’ earn any money is beyond beggars belief!!! Seems as though she’s moving into a new era of ✨ therapy vibes ✨

Has she addressed the fact she’s not doing FM anymore? I feel like the mlm boss babes have all eased up, have they all just gave up?!

Has she addressed the fact she’s not doing FM anymore? I feel like the mlm boss babes have all eased up, have they all just gave up?!
They give up but still earn thousands a month from all the people under her!! They are disgusting

So I seen Sophie and Joe on their date day today… Zara… shock!
she is very short! And actually didn’t look chubby but her clothes were swamping her. Pretty face but my god she was ORANGE

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Every other week she tells us that they never have any time together and they’re just having a little date day/night at the metrocenter for shopping and a Wagamamas. For parents of 3 very young children, I actually think they get a lot of time together? Ours are 10 & 12 and it’s actually been weeks and weeks since we had any sort of date.
I seen her in next at the metro a while ago and she was orange then too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also to add to she looked miserable as duck! Like didn’t crack a smile!
---
Also to add to she looked miserable as duck! Like didn’t crack a smile!

Reactions: 2
Every other week she tells us that they never have any time together and they’re just having a little date day/night at the metrocenter for shopping and a Wagamamas. For parents of 3 very young children, I actually think they get a lot of time together? Ours are 10 & 12 and it’s actually been weeks and weeks since we had any sort of date.
I seen her in next at the metro a while ago and she was orange then too.
I don’t know how she dare say they never get time together when neither of them have a job!

Reactions: 4
All I kept thinking was I’ve seen your big cellulitey arse, nipples and half your fanny!
How she can show her face on the school run I’ll never know!!

All I kept thinking was I’ve seen your big cellulitey arse, nipples and half your fanny!
How she can show her face on the school run I’ll never know!!
Looks luke she won’t be this week they’ve shocked them selves away, looks like Center Parcs, why do influencers think school is for everyone else’s children but not there own?

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand the colour of Sofys face or what she must see when she looks in the mirror. She looks orange, sunburnt or shining due to highlighter overuse!

& I agree they get so much more time tougher then the average couple who both work etc. They obviously have a good support network too. My eldest is 6 and I can literally count on 1 hand how many date day/nights we’ve been on since having him!