Sofie Hagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god!! This is why it’s not a good idea to decorate yourself if you have no idea what you’re doing.
Also, when she began to colour the grout in black with the pen and saw it wasn't going well, why did she continue?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could’ve seen that coming. The question is if Sofie will try to wait to repaint or get her friend back to redo it (there’s an “I” but I don’t know if that literally means Sofie is going to try to repaint themselves)

It’s the 24th January and they haven’t done any laundry yet this year, how is that possible?! I wouldn’t have enough underwear to last that long apart from anything else

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It gets better and better😂😂😂
Oh sweetie noooo, I’m guessing she’s using an oil based paint & didn’t sand her tiles so a second layer is gonna be a disaster / crust & peel away. At least sand the current layer of paint so it has a chance 😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s the 24th January and they haven’t done any laundry yet this year, how is that possible?! I wouldn’t have enough underwear to last that long apart from anything else
I think this is another sign that her mental health is obviously pretty bad at the moment.

Still, at least the dog got a walk!!

I don’t know why they think they’re so funny, they haven’t managed to make me laugh once 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sofie has shown ‘before’ photos of the flat and all the walls are cream/magnolia - now they’re all painted or wallpapered with dark colours and patterns! She’s going to have to do sooo much to revert it back before she moved out..

Talking of animals has anybody heard of a large guinea pig group called "masons cavies" I really thought there's be a feed for this. They have thousands of followes and hoard guinea pigs. She sits at home whilst living off thousands of pounds of donations. I think this would be an interesting topic to talk about
Anyone can make a thread, the subject needs a certain level of following though but it sounds like this person must do to be receiving thousands in donations? Go for it x

So glad i found this thread, i was beginning to think it was just me..
I used to really like her but shes so aggressive towards people, everything seems like a massive drama and she hyper explains everything , it does my head in.
The poor dog, dont even get me started, all this ' he is scared, anxious, doesn't like toys, doesn't like etc etc etc, wtf. You are the owner, sort it the duck out. Its you!
Ive had dogs for 20 years.

So glad i found this thread, i was beginning to think it was just me..
I used to really like her but shes so aggressive towards people, everything seems like a massive drama and she hyper explains everything , it does my head in.
The poor dog, dont even get me started, all this ' he is scared, anxious, doesn't like toys, doesn't like etc etc etc, wtf. You are the owner, sort it the duck out. Its you!
Ive had dogs for 20 years.
yeah she really needs to get the dog to a trainer or something (when she can) in the meantime she should be looking up advice on youtube or something. I hope she ends up giving him away

She just posted a story asking people to buy all access passes to some event she's involved in... 'It's like, £25, you'll be fine'

So weirdly dismissive of the ticket fee as if its not actually quite a large amount of money for lots of people, for an event thats just online?? Like thats a weekly food shop? she's usually v aware of pricing and people on lower incomes so I just thought that was really weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She just posted a story asking people to buy all access passes to some event she's involved in... 'It's like, £25, you'll be fine'

So weirdly dismissive of the ticket fee as if its not actually quite a large amount of money for lots of people, for an event thats just online?? Like thats a weekly food shop? she's usually v aware of pricing and people on lower incomes so I just thought that was really weird.
She comes across as sooooo disingenuous in that promo. Guess that those gaudy interior makeovers aren't going to pay for themselves.

• Haha

£25 for an online event is insane IMO, not like she has venue costs to cover, most online things I have attended are £5

• Heart
on the merch thing... does anyone else think there's a link between plus sized/HAES influencers and a sort of... disregard for waste and overconsumption? Sofie has in the past replied to people suggesting she could be less wasteful/more environmentally friendly in her product usage with a big old 'duck off'. we know she loves maximalism, new shiny products for her house and now, merch.

It's weirder when you consider that she brands herself as very left wing/ 'woke' (I hate that term as people use it to be negative, but I don't mean it in a negative way) - yet most people who are lefties are critical of capitalism and consumerism. She quite obviously isn't, and never speaks about:
  • amazon being crap
  • exploitation of factory workers
  • single use plastics
  • natural resources depleting
  • importance of recycling
  • importance of small, ethical businesses
Basically she never says anything to do with the massive problem of climate change and capitalism both bleeping over the global south and us as westerners being constantly sold unsustainable crap by megacorps and buying into a materialist culture for tit we don't need... maybe this is a reach but is there a link between the philosophy of eating whatever you want and not feeling guilty, and buying whatever you want and not looking at the consequences?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
on the merch thing... does anyone else think there's a link between plus sized/HAES influencers and a sort of... disregard for waste and overconsumption? Sofie has in the past replied to people suggesting she could be less wasteful/more environmentally friendly in her product usage with a big old 'duck off'. we know she loves maximalism, new shiny products for her house and now, merch.

It's weirder when you consider that she brands herself as very left wing/ 'woke' (I hate that term as people use it to be negative, but I don't mean it in a negative way) - yet most people who are lefties are critical of capitalism and consumerism. She quite obviously isn't, and never speaks about:
  • amazon being crap
  • exploitation of factory workers
  • single use plastics
  • natural resources depleting
  • importance of recycling
  • importance of small, ethical businesses
Basically she never says anything to do with the massive problem of climate change and capitalism both bleeping over the global south and us as westerners being constantly sold unsustainable crap by megacorps and buying into a materialist culture for tit we don't need... maybe this is a reach but is there a link between the philosophy of eating whatever you want and not feeling guilty, and buying whatever you want and not looking at the consequences?
I have no idea about that link, but def if anyone called her out she would cite some kind of mental health issue that excuses her from caring

Reactions: 5
maybe this is a reach but is there a link between the philosophy of eating whatever you want and not feeling guilty, and buying whatever you want and not looking at the consequences?
This is rubbing me the wrong way. There are plenty of thin influencers who seemingly don’t care about overconsumption / sustainability issues, and I’d be very surprised to see anybody asking if there’s a link between thin influencers and a disregard for overconsumption.
Maybe I’m misunderstanding you but you’ve placed a weird emphasis on plus size influencers “eating whatever they want and not feeling guilty” ... like, how is that a bad thing? And again, plenty of thin people eat whatever they want and don’t feel guilty?

I don’t mean to come across aggressive if I am but this is just a weird comment to make.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.