Sofie Hagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d only started following her a few weeks back but it’s shocking just how rude she is to her own followers. Plus that dog REALLY needs a walk 😳

Reactions: 9
I used to love her podcasts, but she's become so self-important.

Does anyone have the tea on what caused her to leave The Guilty Feminist? ☕ I'm presuming that she had a falling out with Deborah Frances-White? I see that Sofie doesn't follow DFW on social media, although DFW follows Sofie.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I used to love her podcasts, but she's become so self-important.

Does anyone have the tea on what caused her to leave The Guilty Feminist? ☕ I'm presuming that she had a falling out with Deborah Frances-White? I see that Sofie doesn't follow DFW on social media, although DFW follows Sofie.
I've been listening to the Guilty Feminist since it started, and when it was smaller they had an offical FB group that fans could post in. There was some kind of drama with fans accusing DFW of something relating to being a white feminist and then the group was locked so only DFW could post, I missed exactly what happened but Sofie seemed to leave very soon after

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Found her through this thread and I genuinely cannot BELIEVE how rude she is towards her followers.. asks for help on her stories and then rips them or is aggressive?! Good engagement technique hun 🧐🧐

Reactions: 10
Found her through this thread and I genuinely cannot BELIEVE how rude she is towards her followers.. asks for help on her stories and then rips them or is aggressive?! Good engagement technique hun 🧐🧐
I used to sometimes listen to MoHpod as I thought the concept was interesting, I also love her voice so I found it very relaxing, I am still a member of the MoH podcast fb page but don't really look anymore, what has she said to her fans?

Reactions: 1
I used to sometimes listen to MoHpod as I thought the concept was interesting, I also love her voice so I found it very relaxing, I am still a member of the MoH podcast fb page but don't really look anymore, what has she said to her fans?
Just a small example of how she asked for advice and then was rude in response

There was more

Reactions: 2
I am really seeing a different side to her! wtf!
That's just a small example.

She came out as non-binary and said that she wanted to encourage discussion, questions, etc. When her followers did actually send through questions to her, she posted their questions and tore them to shreds.

I used to love her; got her book and listened to her podcasts religiously. But she seems to bait her followers constantly by inviting them to share their opinions/questions/advice one minute and criticising any input the next.

She just strikes me as lonely and unhappy.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I really really really wish she’d walk her dog. That poor thing is stuck inside all the time 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That's just a small example.

She came out as non-binary and said that she wanted to encourage discussion, questions, etc. When her followers did actually send through questions to her, she posted their questions and tore them to shreds.

I used to love her; got her book and listened to her podcasts religiously. But she seems to bait her followers constantly by inviting them to share their opinions/questions/advice one minute and criticising any input the next.

She just strikes me as lonely and unhappy.
I've now just been looking at her insta... her complaining her flat is "tiny", she has two bathrooms and one with a bath?! how is that tiny, I would love to have a flat that big!

I really really really wish she’d walk her dog. That poor thing is stuck inside all the time 😢
yeh no wonder it seems so hyper

Reactions: 6
I've said this in a previous thread, so I'll try not to bang on about it too much, but it bothers me so much.

I really feel like she's projecting her anxieties onto her dog. Hank can't go out because Hank is apparently scared of everything and she doesn't want to overwhelm him. If he's truly afraid, he really NEEDS to get out and be desensitised through positive reinforcement training. The longer she puts it off, the worse it will get.

This is all assuming that Hank actually is a nervous dog - I feel like it's maybe more Sofie who doesn't want to leave her flat due to her anxiety disorder.

Reactions: 12
I've said this in a previous thread, so I'll try not to bang on about it too much, but it bothers me so much.

I really feel like she's projecting her anxieties onto her dog. Hank can't go out because Hank is apparently scared of everything and she doesn't want to overwhelm him. If he's truly afraid, he really NEEDS to get out and be desensitised through positive reinforcement training. The longer she puts it off, the worse it will get.

This is all assuming that Hank actually is a nervous dog - I feel like it's maybe more Sofie who doesn't want to leave her flat due to her anxiety disorder.
Agree, it is unnatural for a dog (or any animal really) to be home 24/7, people should need a lisence before getting a pet IMO, it is apparent so many people have no idea what they're doing (sorry rant over lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree with all the comments above. Also Hank is a BIG DOG. Even if she does walk him he probably needs a decent trek rather than a quick pop out up to the shop and back.

Reactions: 7
It baffles me that some of these influencers ask for peoples opinions on things but then shoot down every single one, why bother?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.