Sofie Hagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey she doesn't half go on. So much furious typing on her phone. Step away babes.

I know she prides herself on not going on but maybe she should go out a bit more? 😬

Reactions: 3
When she said she has hardly been out since March, does that mean the dog never gets a walk?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yup. Poor Hank has never seen a park.
could someone report her to the RSPCA? I imagine if she saw anyone else do this (this is animal abuse, plain and simple) she would go mad at them, as would her fans. People treating animals badly/not looking after them as they should makes me SO angry. Especially as she hasn;t adopted a needy animal from an overcrowded shelter, someone better equipped could have bought this dog.

Reactions: 8
Someone MUST'VE asked her about not taking the dog for a walk, notice she doesn't respond with a defensive essay to those messages as she wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Reactions: 4
Someone MUST'VE asked her about not taking the dog for a walk, notice she doesn't respond with a defensive essay to those messages as she wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
her apartment must STINK, it is not like cats who use a litter tray... what does her dog do to go to the toilet?!

• Sick
her apartment must STINK, it is not like cats who use a litter tray... what does her dog do to go to the toilet?!
She has a little garden that he goes to for the toilet.

I mean, Sofie admitted many times herself that as much as she loves dogs, she wasn't in the best position to take care of one.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She has a little garden that he goes to for the toilet.

I mean, Sofie admitted many times herself that as much as she loves dogs, she wasn't in the best position to take care of one.
well at least she has a garden, that is good. Albeit not enough for exercise... I don't get why you would get a dog when you know you can't look after it properly?!

Ugh she seems quite enraged all the time. I've really gone off her. No more podcasts by Sophie for me!

Ugh she seems quite enraged all the time. I've really gone off her. No more podcasts by Sophie for me!
Followed her for years, but unfollowed today. She just seems to have completely lost the plot. She keeps on asking for engagement. If anyone messages her anything that's slightly critical, she shares their message and tells them to duck off. If anyone messages her anything sympathetic, she shares their message and tells them not to patronise her.

• Haha
She really is being nasty and defensive about breaking the lockdown rules. I'm not saying what she did was awful, but for someone who has only left the house a few time, is supposedly really careful because of Covid, and has been critical of others for breaking the rules, it seems rather strange that getting her bathroom painted was so important to her. Her bathroom, which surely she could have painted herself. If she wants to be an 'influencer' then she maybe needs to think more about the messages she's sending.

I'm also laughing the she's claiming that she's trying to do some kind of 'no buy' month and has spent nearly £100 upcycling a bathroom cabinet ... and it looks totally tacky and cheap.

• Haha
What really got to me was her saying that basically it’s not her fault if you take her replies in the wrong tone. If your telling people to F off your tone is pretty clear!

Reactions: 6
Like it was so urgent to do the bathroom. She is so unpleasant. Poor dog is the only company she is going to have🤣

Wow so defensive!
People only double down like that when deep down they know they’re in the wrong. But yeah your bathroom getting a paint job is essential babes...

Also how is having another person in your home for a sustained period of time ‘higher risk’ than getting a delivery? You know, a delivery person who remains outside and leaves your food on the doorstep?
She’s deluded.

Reactions: 6
Ugh I'm the same as you guys - used to like her lots but I actually feel like she gaslights her fans! Like, people make genuine points (and she INVITES the feedback and encourages people to "call her out") and then is like ooooh no, if you don't KNOW that i would NEVER think/do that then why are you following me? And oh well, if I make you feel THAT way then I'm affecting your mental health and you should unfollow me. Whenever she does "something wrong" (breeder, mate round during lockdown) she manipulates her audience with her explanations - she would have made a good lawyer for sure as she is very good at constructing arguments to defend her actions and make the other person feel like they're in the wrong. I've had a tradesman over to our house during lockdown because our boiler broke but I think that's quite different to having a mate over to paint your bathroom! Also, she has been SO self-righteous throughout this entire pandemic and I was just like.....WUT? The whole "he was tested two days ago and sees no one" is the same argument the Kardashian's used for their private island party lol. I mean...sure, the risk was probably low but if everyone is self-certifying that their rule breaking was "probably fine and low risk" then why have the rules in the first place? Everyone has their own odea of what constitutes a minor breach. Final point, I remember her story where she was justifying changing Hank's name from Xero. She was saying how she couldn't really say Xero but OF COURSE Xero will ALWAYS be his name. And then it pretty much never got mentioned again hahah. Ugh. Rant over. It's a shame - I really liked her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“Lots of questions ... some of them have A BIT OF ATTITUDE”

Isn’t this the exact same thing she said her followers were doing, projecting a tone onto message? 🤔
so defensive again.
Maybe it’s partly a cultural thing - do you have more freedom with rental leases in Denmark? But really the questions she’s getting about decorating her rental in London aren’t outrageous - the fact is most landlords in London don’t let you do anything to your place, some even ban you putting pictures up! It’s properly tit when you pay so much rent but also the reality. I’m not allowed to paint my magnolia walls in my rented place.

but I suppose if you can afford to lose your deposit like she can then it’s no biggie. I’ve had tenancy agreements in the past where if you decorate then not only do you lose your deposit, you have to pay to have it painted back! Not saying that’s the case for her landlord but it’s not surprising people are shocked she’s re-decorating without even mentioning it to the landlord.

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure they can pursue you for more if you’ve caused damage, I know someone who ran a property doooowwwnn to the point their £1.5k deposit didn’t cover all the damage they caused and their LL did.

I hate landlords but am aghast someone would assume painting tiles is okay, it’s not reversible like painting walls! It looks so cheap and tit, and doesn’t clean properly. To retile sill be a couple of grand

I don't know if you guys follow @thecrapflat on IG but she is SO good about talking about renting and painting etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.