Sofie Hagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she eats so much junk on that day in the life, it must make her body feel like tit. 4 chocolate mousses for breakfast, takeaway for lunch, kfc , chocolate, mcdonalds meal.. human bodies are not meant to consume so much fat/sugar in a day, i get its individual choice but she's really setting herself up for health issues regardless of her weight - a skinny person who ate like this would be a concern
Watching that was nauseating, surely all that sugar will cause you to crash thus affecting mood/mental health? Oh no sorry everything she does/feels is all due to TRAUMA and she can't be questioned.

Reactions: 11
That poor massive dog. She can't even be bothered to pretend she walks him! He must be so unstimulated. No wonder he's knocking doors off their hinges.
that honestly made me think of tigers in cages at zoos bashing into walls, that is not, in any way, the bahviour of an animal who is happy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm on a roll here but this loser has annoyed me... you take your meds but neck FOUR CHOC MOUSSES for breakfast and have 2am McDonalds and wonder why you're depressed? Don't get me wrong you CANNOT cure depression with broccoli (lol) but can she not see that her terrible diet is making her sad too? Zero surprise she wants to lie on her sofa scrolling for hours at a time, considering the rushes and crashes her crazy meals are causing.

And no, this is not a fatphobic statement. People can be any weight with a diet like that. But tell you what pretty much anyone with a diet like that will be SAD and LISTLESS as fk (n)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm on a roll here but this loser has annoyed me... you take your meds but neck FOUR CHOC MOUSSES for breakfast and have 2am McDonalds and wonder why you're depressed? Don't get me wrong you CANNOT cure depression with broccoli (lol) but can she not see that her terrible diet is making her sad too? Zero surprise she wants to lie on her sofa scrolling for hours at a time, considering the rushes and crashes her crazy meals are causing.

And no, this is not a fatphobic statement. People can be any weight with a diet like that. But tell you what pretty much anyone with a diet like that will be SAD and LISTLESS as fk (n)
So true. My diet is a bit crap but at least try to get some normal food in. Too much chocolate, but takeaways almost never - know I'd feel sluggish. And ABSOLUTELY exercise. Nothing intense lately, but just MOVING and being active makes such a difference. Give that poor dog a few proper walks a day!!

Reactions: 6
Exactly, she should have got a cat if she wanted a pet to just lie on the sofa with
We have 2 cats and we exercise them (make sure they go out in the garden and have lots of toys to play with inside) and give them far more routine than Sofie does for her dog.

It makes me so sad that she won't give Hank a better life. Even if she can't be arsed at least send him to a dog walker once or twice a week.

I was also thinking about how she did ended up getting people to pay for Hank's vet treatment. It was so manipulative.

Reactions: 9
And no, this is not a fatphobic statement. People can be any weight with a diet like that. But tell you what pretty much anyone with a diet like that will be SAD and LISTLESS as fk
This is so true. I was like this in my late teens/early twenties - eating and drinking absolute tit but thought because my BMI was 'normal' (whatever that means) that it wasn't an issue. I was depressed and completely lethargic.

It was only when I approached thirty and realised that I needed to start looking after myself that I started eating well and exercising (literally just started with walking more on my commute or at the weekend and now I love daily strength training, running, pilates, you name it).

I believe in health at every size, but a big part of that imho is movement and nutritious food.

ETA: I still experience depression and am on medication but overall it feels far more manageable than in my junk food, sleeping in until lunchtime days.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly, she should have got a cat if she wanted a pet to just lie on the sofa with
Someone made an interesting comment when Sofie first got Hank - something to the effect that a cat would be way too uh
Has anyone called her out about her not walking Hank?
Plenty of people did, and in response, Sofie uploaded a video of her walking Hank around the block and insisted that just because she doesn't constantly talk about walking Hank doesn't mean that he doesn't get walked... 🙄

Reactions: 5
why does she seem to think it's cute to pass off not being arsed to do stuff as "dissociating".....

that video seems so depressing to me but the comments are super positive, i guess it must work for her audience, can't see the appeal myself
God it annoys me no end how much she makes light of disassociating. As someone who's been through it it's absolutely terrifying and not quirky. I'm so tired of people online thinking it just means zoning out - no...it's having no idea who or where you are and is so scary for you and people around you.

It is an insanely depressing video and if someone I look up to and gave money to shared that I would never support them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I find it really weird that when taking tablets she puts the drink in first and then the tablet... Psycho

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Sofie has a cleaner and highly recommends it to anyone who can afford it. This is same the person who was very recently bemoaning their finances and begging for donations for Hank's vet bill...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The problem with this unfunny joke is that it sort of pushes an antivaxx narrative and we really don't need that bleeping tit right now
Also why be so bleeping hostile to someone who is just trying to help? Doctors are notoriously tit at diagnosing these health issues and someone saying 'buy the way, we share the same symptoms and I have X' is not trying to attack you.

But Sofie talks all the time about how insanely irregular her period is and never tries to get help for it, so her problem I guess.

Reactions: 11
The problem with this unfunny joke is that it sort of pushes an antivaxx narrative and we really don't need that bleeping tit right now
It also seems pretty off to post a bitchy story, with the person's details visible, yet say nothing to them on Twitter?? (As far as I can see, anyway!)

Reactions: 13
It also seems pretty off to post a bitchy story, with the person's details visible, yet say nothing to them on Twitter?? (As far as I can see, anyway!)
💯

Also why be so bleeping hostile to someone who is just trying to help? Doctors are notoriously tit at diagnosing these health issues and someone saying 'buy the way, we share the same symptoms and I have X' is not trying to attack you.

But Sofie talks all the time about how insanely irregular her period is and never tries to get help for it, so her problem I guess.
Yes so true!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why she has so many fans when she is so rude to people trying to be helpful

Reactions: 9
I don’t get why she has so many fans when she is so rude to people trying to be helpful
This is what frustrates me about Sofie (especially as I do enjoy their comedy/podcasts/general content): the constant anger and rudeness to people who don't deserve it.

This is what frustrates me about Sofie (especially as I do enjoy their comedy/podcasts/general content): the constant anger and rudeness to people who don't deserve it.

Reactions: 8
What makes it worse is that her fan came out with her own PCOS (showing that she knew what she was talking about), which is not exactly an easy thing to discuss publicly. The response? Zero empathy, zero 'that must be hard', straight into the eye roll and public shaming her for even trying to help. Not even bothering to cover up the account was the little glace cherry on top of the choc mousse.

Speaking of which, maybe it's the FOUR BONNE MAMAN CHOC MOUSSES she had for breakfast (plus subway for lunch) that made Sofie such a biatch today. Or maybe it's TRAUMA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.