Sofie Hagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she has this whole thing about how nothing is 'lazy' and lazy is a capitalist construct meant to oppress us all (lol, sure, I'm sure feudal systems really supported doing duck all) but this is lazy. Like, you're not lying on your phone scrolling because you're having a bad mental health day, you're doing it because you're lazy.
Sort of gonna call myself out for saying she here, apols, but sort of not for someone who once said my 'pronouns are king' because....duck off.

Reactions: 3
THREE takeaways in an average day?!? I just... I get not wanting to cook when you feel crappy but just stock up on ready meals or ravioli or something easy? It's such a huge waste of money!! (And I say this as someone who orders takeaways 3 times a week and can't really afford it but knows how tempting it is, hence my coping strategies.)
Yes and earlier this week they were talking about overspending etc - well it’s no mystery as to how is it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She seems to have dropped he, and is now just she/they on Insta so you’ve got nothing to worry about with this! x
honestly Sofie (and I use her name because of this) seems to chnage pronouns all the time so I never know what to use

Reactions: 6
Whatever he/she/they is - that thing is a bad human.
Be a wretch for yourself if you must, but giving yourself three takeaways and the dog that tit cheap tinned food and barely allowing him to exercise...
Shame on you, you rotten thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know she has this whole thing about how nothing is 'lazy' and lazy is a capitalist construct meant to oppress us all (lol, sure, I'm sure feudal systems really supported doing duck all) but this is lazy. Like, you're not lying on your phone scrolling because you're having a bad mental health day, you're doing it because you're lazy.
I've been banging on about this since the first page of the this thread - it absolutely infuriates me that Sofie bought a considerably high-maintenance dog (on a whim), knowing that she can't take care of herself properly at times.

If she can't adequately meet Hank's needs, the least she could do is have 2 takeaways a day instead of 3, and use that extra money to pay for a dog walker to take Hank out for an hour a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m listening to her Bad People podcast for the first time. Really interesting subjects, co-host is funny and smart and has great insights… really struggling to see what Sofie adds to this. Just slows down the stories with her infantile interjections!

Reactions: 5
I'm PERCHED waiting for her next begging Patreon message following that day in the life video 🤣 🤣 🤣

For someone too lazy to shower herself more than once every few days, she has remarkably athletic fingers when it comes to begging and grifting! And even with that, her finances must be an absolute state - totting up the three takeaways per day alongside the 2.5k MacBook and her getting taxies everywhere.

Or maybe her getting Subway off Deliveroo was just her trying to create a meme, because surely nobody actually does that!!

Reactions: 7
OMG at the email to her influenza agency!

Joking about being a high maintenance bleep doesn’t make you less of a high maintenance bleep, Soph :rolleyes: :LOL:

Reactions: 8
OMG at the email to her influenza agency!

Joking about being a high maintenance bleep doesn’t make you less of a high maintenance bleep, Soph :rolleyes: :LOL:
I reaaaally hope she didnt actually send that and is just pissing about. I get having a bit of a joke with colleagues etc. But isn't this meant to be a professional relationship?? I cringed so hard. Admittedly, I know nothing about the world of influencer management so maybe it's more acceptable but i'd be thinking 'wtf' if one of my clients in my sector sent me something like that, even if we have a good rapport.

Reactions: 4
What is the email thing about? I can't see the post.

Saw her reel about 'filling the void with advent calendars' though - Jesus Christ!

Either they're all undeclared ADs or she is a rampant consumer with a shopping addiction.

Also 'dad still left, void still there' what the actual duck Sofie - thought you'd be ~woke enough to know that's maybe not okay?

Reactions: 2
Given that she’s unlikely got enough influenza clout to score freebies from Liberty, did she really spend £225 on an advent calendar :eek: :eek: :eek:

IMAGINE begging for money all year then flexing on the fanz with that!! Demented!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Given that she’s unlikely got enough influenza clout to score freebies from Liberty, did she really spend £225 on an advent calendar :eek: :eek: :eek:

IMAGINE begging for money all year then flexing on the fanz with that!! Demented!
I think she said she was given it and another advent calendar as a present?! In which case, her friends are extremely generous!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think she said she was given it and another advent calendar as a present?! In which case, her friends are extremely generous!
Which friends? She has (had?) a long-distance friendship with Jes Baker. Poor Will Duggan drives her around for good gigs, but he gets paid to spend time with her.

When last did she see any friends or mention any friends? 🤔

She said something about buying loads of calendars to fill the void, so either she is lying and spthis should be declared or…? I don’t get why she would be gifted one, she never shows any interest in beauty products and they need no publicity, they sell out every year

Reactions: 5
She said something about buying loads of calendars to fill the void, so either she is lying and spthis should be declared or…? I don’t get why she would be gifted one, she never shows any interest in beauty products and they need no publicity, they sell out every year
I think OP meant a friend had given it to her as a gift (not Liberty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.