Sofie Hagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a tip Sofie - some of the people reading you whining about how it’s so hard to go outside and how you can’t be bothered to are going to remember you also own a MASSIVE DOG who needs more than one walk a day!!

Could it be more obvious that she thinks letting Hank out in the garden is enough exercise for him and is so self obsessed she can’t see it’s driving him crazy 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just a tip Sofie - some of the people reading you whining about how it’s so hard to go outside and how you can’t be bothered to are going to remember you also own a MASSIVE DOG who needs more than one walk a day!!

Could it be more obvious that she thinks letting Hank out in the garden is enough exercise for him and is so self obsessed she can’t see it’s driving him crazy 😟
Poor Hank 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Has she gotten fatter too? Exercise does nothing for weight loss really, but do wish she'd go for some walks. She looks so pasty and that poor dog breaks my heart.

Reactions: 5
Maybe this is BEC but I find it really funny when she applies factor 50 suncream every day and never leaves the house 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You wonder what Sofie is like as a friend. Sometimes on social media you see a whole different (narcissistic / needy) side to someone you thought was quite grounded, or they're just as cunty IRL as their online self. I wonder which one it is.

The Tweet mentioning PCOS wasn't nasty or sarcastic in any way - I think she really needs to calm the duck down and not see people offering an alternative viewpoint as an attack.

Also, #freehank

Reactions: 9
You wonder what Sofie is like as a friend. Sometimes on social media you see a whole different (narcissistic / needy) side to someone you thought was quite grounded, or they're just as cunty IRL as their online self. I wonder which one it is.

The Tweet mentioning PCOS wasn't nasty or sarcastic in any way - I think she really needs to calm the duck down and not see people offering an alternative viewpoint as an attack.

Also, #freehank
Well she doesn't seem to actually have any friends, so...

Reactions: 7
Yeah that isn't healthy, no matter how much she tries to convince us otherwise. #freehank

Reactions: 4
Yeah that isn't healthy, no matter how much she tries to convince us otherwise. #freehank
Even if she wasn’t really overweight her diet is atrocious, there is no way she can claim to be in any way healthy

Reactions: 6
The thing is there are plus size influencers who are genuinely active and seem healthy to me. She just Is just the laziest person I've ever seen on Instagram, she actually gives a lot of plus size people a bad name. She makes zero effort to be healthy. This all sounds harsh I know but it's true. I feel for poor Hank.

Even if she wasn’t really overweight her diet is atrocious, there is no way she can claim to be in any way healthy
totally agree

Reactions: 5
I don't think Sofie ever claims to be healthy, and if they're happy in the body they're in, that's fine. No one owes anyone else health. BUT... I think they should at least be able to maintain a level of fitness that means they can walk Hank and give him the life he deserves (or at least hire a dog walker!!!)

Reactions: 13
I don't think Sofie ever claims to be healthy, and if they're happy in the body they're in, that's fine. No one owes anyone else health. BUT... I think they should at least be able to maintain a level of fitness that means they can walk Hank and give him the life he deserves (or at least hire a dog walker!!!)
I think a big problem is that her diet also probably negatively impacts her mental health tbh, all that junk food cannot make her feel good, mentally or physically

That's very true.

Reactions: 1
I think a big problem is that her diet also probably negatively impacts her mental health tbh, all that junk food cannot make her feel good, mentally or physically
This is probably the case, for me I often get stuck in a vicious cycle of poor mental health leading to poor eating which leads to worse mental health! I don't care what other people eat, but I can't imagine feeling great after eating all of those chocolate mousses for breakfast...

Reactions: 7
This is probably the case, for me I often get stuck in a vicious cycle of poor mental health leading to poor eating which leads to worse mental health! I don't care what other people eat, but I can't imagine feeling great after eating all of those chocolate mousses for breakfast...
Yep exactly the same for me , if I was her therapist this is something I would be advising her tbh

Reactions: 3
I agree with this. Someone can choose if they eat badly/smoke/drink etc and that’s their choice and not my business - it only impacts them. But when it starts impacting others or animals in their care then that’s not the same thing. And as we keep saying, Hank is a big dog! He’s not a tiny little thing with short legs that’ll get worn out after a small walk. He needs a proper walk, not a quick lap around their little garden.

Reactions: 8
I also can't help but think that Sofie's flat (including the bed and sofa) must be covered in Hank dribble 😐

• Sick
It’s easy to do the healthy at any size mantra when you’re overweight and in your 20s or early 30s. You are young and can cope with it. But it really, really hits you when you hit your mid to late 30s. If you don’t look after yourself even in a basic way, you feel like tit. Sofie is coming up to that age where she will feel the affects of that diet and zero exercise so much more.

I am overweight and follow some Instagram influencers who are plus size and still manage to be active. You can definitely tell the difference between someone who is naturally bigger but eats well and looks after themselves and someone who is completely sedentary.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.