Sofie Hagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said something about buying loads of calendars to fill the void, so either she is lying and spthis should be declared or…? I don’t get why she would be gifted one, she never shows any interest in beauty products and they need no publicity, they sell out every year
Highly doubt she’s been given it by liberty tbh, maybe her management or a venue or something.

Reactions: 4
The idea that you can ask your fans to pay your vet bills and then show those same people that you have an advent calendar worth £200+ is just... They are so, so, so problematic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think OP meant a friend had given it to her as a gift (not Liberty)
Yes, this is what I meant because I'm sure they used the word present and mentioned friends rather than saying gifted. The Liberty calendar is so popular that I can't imagine why they would need to gift it, especially not to someone like Sofie who doesn't even cover skincare.

Reactions: 4
So her boring "day in the life" video shows her lounging about all bleeping day rather than walking her dog and then taking him on a long car journey to Bristol with her.

She's selfish and lazy.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
she eats so much junk on that day in the life, it must make her body feel like tit. 4 chocolate mousses for breakfast, takeaway for lunch, kfc , chocolate, mcdonalds meal.. human bodies are not meant to consume so much fat/sugar in a day, i get its individual choice but she's really setting herself up for health issues regardless of her weight - a skinny person who ate like this would be a concern

• Wow
she eats so much junk on that day in the life, it must make her body feel like tit. 4 chocolate mousses for breakfast, takeaway for lunch, kfc , chocolate, mcdonalds meal.. human bodies are not meant to consume so much fat/sugar in a day, i get its individual choice but she's really setting herself up for health issues regardless of her weight - a skinny person who ate like this would be a concern
I was actually shocked how badly she eats, not one fruit or vegetable either. And no wonder Hank is full of energy at all 3am he has done basically no exercise, did h e even have a walk z?!

Reactions: 6
I've been lying in bed for 2 hours watching Netflix and scrolling on my phone. Am I just being lazy and chilling or am in *disassociating*?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It is just so obvious from that video how incompatible her lifestyle is with having a dog

Reactions: 7
So her boring "day in the life" video shows her lounging about all bleeping day rather than walking her dog and then taking him on a long car journey to Bristol with her.

She's selfish and lazy.
In her last day in the life video, she didn't walk Hank on that day either - and she forgot to feed him on time.

Not only does Hank not get walked, but Sofie doesn't seem to make any effort to offer him other forms of stimulation (eg playing tug-of-war together). He just exists to meet her needs.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
In her last day in the life video, she didn't walk Hank on that day either - and she forgot to feed him on time.

Not only does Hank not get walked, but Sofie doesn't seem to make any effort to offer him other forms of stimulation (eg playing tug-of-war together). He just exists to meet her needs.
Exactly, she should have got a cat if she wanted a pet to just lie on the sofa with

• Heart
also the money she spends on fast food.. don't beg people to donate to your patreon and then spend so frivolously, especially dont flout it on your social media. she plays the trauma card to justify taking advantage of other vulnerable people

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's right, it is classist. The North East is one of the most deprived and overlooked parts of the UK and our accent routinely mocked. Also it's not "us" as in plural - I'm from the North East and if I said something like, "pass us the remote control" it wouldn't quite be the same sound as the word "us". More like "ez", where I'd pronounce "us" like "uss".

She can absolutely duck off anyway. I'm sure she'd find a way for an English person hating her accent to be oppressive.

And she's somehow made the cognitive leap that it sounds manipulative (to her) because of some trauma? Have these people bleeping heard themselves, honestly.
Not quoting you in particular, but just the topic (I didn't realise this thread had moved on by about 20 pages since I last looked!).

I'm Glaswegian and some of us say a similar word, "iz". "Gie iz the remote control". Though I suppose a posher Kelvinside-accented person is unlikely to say it...more Castlemilk. It definitely is a class thing here too.

Surely with Sofie being Danish she/they should ignore the quirks of our language and not take everything so personally/literally? Though that's woke people in general, in a nutshell. Over-analysing everything but ignoring real injustices or good causes that are more worthy of their time and energy.

• Heart
Am I misunderstanding this, or is Sofie saying that being fat means you can identify as queer??
View attachment 754426
I'm still catching up on this thread but this reminds me of when Adam Buxton recently chatted with David Sedaris. David said he disliked being called a "queer author" and would prefer just to be called an "author" (perfectly reasonable, I think), then elaborated to say that he knew a woman who described herself as queer - because she was tall. He was utterly baffled by this new interpretation of the word! As am I, and no doubt many others!

Reactions: 11
Nice trick Sofie, posting a four and half minute video which you THOUGHT was an extended humblebrag about what an honest, talented and dgaf queer superhero you are - but was actually a four and a half minute depiction of a lonely, spendthrift morbidly obese dog abuser.

POOR HANK!!!!!!!!!!

That poor massive dog. She can't even be bothered to pretend she walks him! He must be so unstimulated. No wonder he's knocking doors off their hinges.

• Sad
Hank is SO beautiful! It just kills me too that she buys him cheap tit dog food and orders three takeaways per day for herself and spares no expense more generally for her own indulgences. Which I guess included a beautiful pedigree dog that she had no intention of treating properly!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Sad
Idk why she doesn’t just pay a dog walker to take him out? She could probs crowd fund it people are clearly happy to fund her lifestyle despite her constantly showing them she’s got a decent disposable income. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
That poor poor dog!!
He wakes her up at 7.30 and she doesn’t get up to let him out to toilet and eat UNTIL NEARLY 2 HOURS LATER??
And no walk? Why does she think letting him out in the garden constitutes exercise? She should be walking him at least twice a day, especially at his size. Decent dog owners walk their dogs in the morning and the evening.

It’s so selfish to choose to look after an animal if you can’t be arsed to care for them.

• Sad
why does she seem to think it's cute to pass off not being arsed to do stuff as "dissociating".....

that video seems so depressing to me but the comments are super positive, i guess it must work for her audience, can't see the appeal myself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.