Sobriety jack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched him on live I'm sickened to my stomach!!!!
Had a handful of ham put it on his cheeks and forehead and said ooh I'm katie piper
What a horrid little boy !!!
I've reported it but Highley doubt his account with be banned

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just watched him on live I'm sickened to my stomach!!!!
Had a handful of ham put it on his cheeks and forehead and said ooh I'm katie piper
What a horrid little boy !!!
I've reported it but Highley doubt his account with be banned
He is trying to generate attention like CLA and evilqueen do but is going about it all wrong, he is going way too hard with the hate and it isn’t remotely funny, it’s just grim to watch

Reactions: 8
He’s now being sick on live! Disgusting! I’ve also reported but the thing is he gets banned all of the time and then makes a new account. I’ve said it before but he is so damaging to the sober community and shouldn’t be allowed to have sobriety in his name at all!

Reactions: 7
He’s now being sick on live! Disgusting! I’ve also reported but the thing is he gets banned all of the time and then makes a new account. I’ve said it before but he is so damaging to the sober community and shouldn’t be allowed to have sobriety in his name at all!
I reported this too his live ended abruptly hope his accounts banned

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There's no such thing as mild downs syndrome! He is vile and needs to be sectioned!

I've just got a 24 hour fb ban coz of this waste of oxygen!
Report every video, every live, get this disgusting scroat off TT.

• Wow
No violations found when i reported him being sick snd saying vile things this app is f@&cked up

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Someone has posted on tiktok his postcode and the shop he goes to everyday, he needs to be careful the vile little tit

Reactions: 3
He is bleeping disgusting. Not only is he taking the absolute piss out of alcoholism. He’s now bullying disabled people? Saafia and co are such a lovely family. They treat her like a normal sibling and you’ve got him saying tit like that? He is going to end up getting his head kicked in sooner or later and I won’t feel sorry for him. Horrible evil little bleep. Just shows how tit and depressing his life is, bevause let’s face it no normal people behave like this.

Reactions: 6
I stitched a video of him yesterday basically calling him a first class bleep and it got removed for harassment and bullying! I then got an account warning ffs TT protects these scumbags and takes down anything that is calling him out he literally disgusts me and so do his deluded fans

Vile piece of tit.....how the hell does every video I report come back no violations.?? Tik tok is fucked up, seriously, he's sick to.ku stomach with what I've seen and heard 😡🤢

Someone has posted on tiktok his postcode and the shop he goes to everyday, he needs to be careful the vile little tit
Hope someone hunts him down....wouldn't usually agree with this but I'll make an exception..cos he's sick 😡

I've just got a 24 hour fb ban coz of this waste of oxygen!
Report every video, every live, get this disgusting scroat off TT.
I keep reporting and reporting and always no violation....what's that all about?😡😡

Reactions: 3
Vile piece of tit.....how the hell does every video I report come back no violations.?? Tik tok is fucked up, seriously, he's sick to.ku stomach with what I've seen and heard 😡🤢

Hope someone hunts him down....wouldn't usually agree with this but I'll make an exception..cos he's sick 😡

I keep reporting and reporting and always no violation....what's that all about?😡😡
I've reported him about a hundred times, no violation. Why does tiktok protect the wrongens 😤

• Angry
I know him 😂😂 always been an embarrassing mess. It’s all an act aswell his family’s even admitted he never wanted to look like David beckham was just to get on to tv cos he’s desperate to be famous

Reactions: 6
Hes live now getting severely trolled, nothing short of what he deserves. He wants a universe so he can get a Indian and Maccys

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Been looking For a thread for him. He is an absolute disgrace. He isn’t sorry about anything. The way these beggars say that this is their job. Get off your backside and actually do a days work. People who gift are feeding his nastiness I’m afraid