Sobriety jack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happened to him ? I saw a photo when he looked like David Beckham. He looks awful now

What's happened to him ? I saw a photo when he looked like David Beckham. He looks awful now
He looked awful then as well! I think he just wants fame for anything good or bad. He was a self made millionaire yesterday

Case in point

Reactions: 3
He looked awful then as well! I think he just wants fame for anything good or bad. He was a self made millionaire yesterday

Case in point
Wait he's transdgender as well .oh wow I didn't realise

I saw him this morning at 9am going to shop for a drink.. ws on live all morning with a drink but I honestly think it was a soft drink n he’s jut pretending.. so insulting to ppl who are really suffering with addiction and trying to get clean

He's on his backup, was live a couple of times saying he is in "danger" and lying his arse off. His new beg is imminent.

Has his account been banned? I also didn’t know he was transgender!
Firstly @Neo2021 thank you for letting me know about this thread, when I searched his name nothing came up hence why I started the other one but it’s been locked now so all good. Again thank you 👍🏼

You didn’t realise he was transgender either.

Reactions: 1
He is vile, the more I see him the more I dislike him, always on the beg, always acting erratically. I think a lot is put on to make people feel sorry for him but he just looks a fool.

Reactions: 2
omg can I just say I used to have him on instagram, in 2020 lockdown he was always live absolutely pissed put his head with his friend and her son who's about 5 at the time swearing his head off at 5 years old all smoking around him too! he used to always be drunk then and post the most vile stories of his sex life as well as kinda like breakdown ones where he'd shave his head and eyebrows
he defo isn't right needs help .
it is part act he isn't rich he's on benefits and he is just money hungry that's all and loves attention suprised he didnt join TikTok sooner seems the be the perfect place for people like him!

I’m glad other people are starting to see it now, I was so surprised there wasn’t any threads about him online but I also can’t see his lives or anything anymore as he blocks any comments or accounts that say anything (I only said that people were enabling the behaviour as she was dancing round looking off his tits barely able to keep his eyes open on the beg for money. I agree with a previous poster about him wanting notoriety, I think he wants to be ‘famous’ whether that’s through good or bad, he doesn’t seem to work and never did as I remember when he was in the news for the “David beckham surgeries” and I’m sure he was on benefits then because I thought what a joke he’s managed to spend thousands on surgery! Did anyone get any screen recordings of the last few lives? I might have to make a new tik tok!

This guy is rotten to the core, he makes me feel physically sick.

What gets to me the most is, it’s probably people who have very little that give him money out of the goodness of their heart. Thinking they’re helping him, he doesn’t need money. He needs a week living the life of a single mother on a minimum wage job trying to do the best to raise her kids and provide all they need.

I saw briefly on a his live today someone saying they needed money for electric. Now I realise this was because he begged for money saying it was for electric. His reply summed this guy up, he said I don’t see how that’s my problem. Yet when your begging your making it everyone else’s problem.

There’s definitely some mental illness there and he should be supported for this. However, if he’s pretending (and I’m pretty sure he is) to be in recovery that’s as low as you can go. People are genuinely suffering from addiction/recovery and he’s making a mockery of it.

self made millionaire!!! 🤣😂 start my wiping that Nutella off your feet and get yourself a good wash. I can actually smell him when I watch him 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
I got blocked 😅 he kept saying he wasn't asking for money and I pointed out he'd just asked folk to buy him fast food. People do it too, gullible pricks.

Reactions: 2
He’s asking people for money but did a tiktok saying he’s a self made millionaire and that he’s booked rehab and a trip to Miami thanks to his followers. At first I though he is an addict and pretending to go through recovery now I think he’s probs not even an addict at all but just pretending to give him a following and something to do, I think hes defo got issues but he has got to be playing with everyone… he said in a live yesterday that he’s now so big on TikTok he can’t go into aldi and will have to shop in m&s. I think he just wants people talking about him!

Reactions: 4
He’s asking people for money but did a tiktok saying he’s a self made millionaire and that he’s booked rehab and a trip to Miami thanks to his followers. At first I though he is an addict and pretending to go through recovery now I think he’s probs not even an addict at all but just pretending to give him a following and something to do, I think hes defo got issues but he has got to be playing with everyone… he said in a live yesterday that he’s now so big on TikTok he can’t go into aldi and will have to shop in m&s. I think he just wants people talking about him!
I think he’s definitely pretending, which is such a cruel thing to do, so unfair for people and families who really suffer with addiction who are trying their hardest to get clean/sober. I sw a live the other morning where he was prentending to gurn and sniff like he’d been on the ❄, then the next bit he was scoffing his face.. people who have had that can’t eat for hours lol. It’s sick that he’s doing it for money he was telling ppl not to gift him but send money through PayPal..

Reactions: 3
Being and ex addict myself this guy pisses me off! Going off camera the other day pretending to sniff and coming back on with talc all over his nose and people believe this tit. I see people saying in his live yesterday some lady had donated him like 17k to go to rehab and now he isn't going he is going to Miami instead. Might not be true...

This guys a joke. He’s currently on the piss again in Skegness, begging for money for drink.

• Sick
How are people buying into this and sending him money? Someone just commented saying he’d been doing so well, what is wrong with these people my only thought process is that they are very vulnerable the people he’s praying on for money