Sobriety jack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t think he ever got 17k the more I watch the more calculated and aware of what heā€™s doing I think he is! As someone else said I think heā€™s a binge drinker, he has a heavy weekend then promises to never drink again, I donā€™t think he has an issue with drink and drugs to the point he needs to go rehab or whatever. I think he has mh issues and is a massive attention seeker and has seen a way of gaining some form of exposure and a way to fill his time and heā€™s ran with it. I think a lot of his TikTokā€™s are to actually try and get people talking about him or against him for more views etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well jodie Langford was a total lie šŸ˜‚ just seen a clip from his live where he said he got the name jodie from jodie marsh and Langford was his best mates second name šŸ™ˆ we all knew it was a lie but clearly he was that out of it he thought everyone believed him.

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t understand the people commenting on his videos sayingā€¦ donā€™t worry itā€™s only a blip or it happens donā€™t let it get you down etc how are people still buying into it? I donā€™t personally have any issues with alcohol or anything but I can imaging his posts over the weekend could have been really triggering! He was posting things like itā€™s sunny just have the one drink and encouraging sober people to drink and get on it. Itā€™s actually horrific really and I hope it didnā€™t upset or damage anyones journey who may be struggling! I think tik tok need to ban him and any other accounts he makes as itā€™s potentially harmful to others. You canā€™t claim to be sober tok then encourage others to drink!!

Reactions: 2
I am absolutely obsessed in bringing this beggy dick down. What an absolute mug he is making of everyone. How does he still have supporters? Its 1000% obvious he never went rehab and made it all up, he said on Sunday he was meant to be going on a road trip with his brother to get a passport so that would've been the pic in the car. The green screen when he "got to rehab". He's dangerous to himself and others. Obviously lacking attention /validation. Yesterday he was vile to a loyal "fan" who said they had missed him & (he was drinking obvs) said "babe, get a life, miss me? That's a bit stalkerish, I'm unfriending you and u're blocked" I'm sure this lady had bought him a train earlier this week?! I can't stand him, I really can't. He needs banging out.

I donā€™t understand the people commenting on his videos sayingā€¦ donā€™t worry itā€™s only a blip or it happens donā€™t let it get you down etc how are people still buying into it? I donā€™t personally have any issues with alcohol or anything but I can imaging his posts over the weekend could have been really triggering! He was posting things like itā€™s sunny just have the one drink and encouraging sober people to drink and get on it. Itā€™s actually horrific really and I hope it didnā€™t upset or damage anyones journey who may be struggling! I think tik tok need to ban him and any other accounts he makes as itā€™s potentially harmful to others. You canā€™t claim to be sober tok then encourage others to drink!!
I have issues with alcohol, im a binge drinker and this "person" is so triggering. I can't help watching him because ibwantb

I have issues with alcohol, im a binge drinker and this "person" is so triggering. I can't help watching him because I want to see his downfall as he is a joke to the sober community.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am absolutely obsessed in bringing this beggy dick down. What an absolute mug he is making of everyone. How does he still have supporters? Its 1000% obvious he never went rehab and made it all up, he said on Sunday he was meant to be going on a road trip with his brother to get a passport so that would've been the pic in the car. The green screen when he "got to rehab". He's dangerous to himself and others. Obviously lacking attention /validation. Yesterday he was vile to a loyal "fan" who said they had missed him & (he was drinking obvs) said "babe, get a life, miss me? That's a bit stalkerish, I'm unfriending you and u're blocked" I'm sure this lady had bought him a train earlier this week?! I can't stand him, I really can't. He needs banging out.

I have issues with alcohol, im a binge drinker and this "person" is so triggering. I can't help watching him because ibwantb

I have issues with alcohol, im a binge drinker and this "person" is so triggering. I can't help watching him because I want to see his downfall as he is a joke to the sober community.
He is triggering lots of people on TT as addiction is not something to joke about! Or for people to judge but he clearly craving attention like naughty puppy would!
Jack how about u remove yourself from social media platforms before its to late.

He's blocked me after being torn a new one on a live battle with zakdabrat the other day. Can't be bothered to make a fake account as I'm actually done with him. He's probably pissed and going on with himself and will continue to do so "rinse and repeat". Karma's a witch jack.

Did anyone see his live with safiaandco? Bloody disgusting!! I was just blocked for saying one commentšŸ™„ never really came across this guy before but seems like a piece of work

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see his live with safiaandco? Bloody disgusting!! I was just blocked for saying one commentšŸ™„ never really came across this guy before but seems like a piece of work
Yes i didšŸ˜” was awfull he was mocking a scottish lad earlier to called darren. And he did someone else today but missed there name. Shocking behavour!

I hate this prick so much, saw him giving tit to safia on live it was awful. He refused to properly apologize then started begging people to send him 100Ā£ to be a mod!

I got blocked for saying he needs to get a job & that I reported him pahahahahahaha woman

His live last night was disgusting. Ā£100 for a mod pls

Vile bleeping bleep!
DWP & Police need informing on this vicious waste of space!
Ā£100 to mod for a day Ā£500 for a week :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Heā€™s just been mocking the girl again (sorry not sure if the girl who heā€™s mocking is called saf or if thatā€™s her sister) heā€™s disgusting he needs to be cancelled and to have a life long ban on TikTok!

• Angry
this guy is foul, just gone onto the live and he is pissing in the toilet, going mental about people doxing him and saying heā€™s actually got ā€˜mild down syndromeā€™ himselfā€¦ starting to think this is all an act like EQ

• Angry