Sobriety jack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely vile creature, he popped up on my fyp on a live earlier and started accusing ‘Matthew’ of r*p* and later his dad of molesting him as a kid. He needs to be sectioned or something. People are still defending him!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I am starting to think it’s not drugs or alcohol it’s actually mental illness. He doesn’t really look like an alcoholic does he? You never see him having the shakes or the yellowing. Then again my parents are extremely heavy drinkers and look fine I don’t know.

I think now this is all purely for money, I don’t think he’s an addict in the slightest and he’s taking everyone for a ride! I think he probably enjoys a drink like most people his age and has benders at the weekend and possible has mental health issues but he’s seen sobertok has a huge community and there are a lot of vulnerable people in that community who will feel empathetic to that situation or have a personal understanding of it and he’s completely taking people for fools! People need to wake up and see he’s taking the mick out of them and stop sending him money!

Reactions: 5
Class A attention seeker
Known about him for years as he doesn't live too far
The whole David Beckham thing was purely a ploy for money, the whole thing was made up, he put all this on Facebook

Same goes for this addiction story, hes seen how much you can get on tiktok and created this whole narative. The only thing he's addicted to is attention. Actually pains me he even has a thread on here because it's what he wants

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Class A attention seeker
Known about him for years as he doesn't live too far
The whole David Beckham thing was purely a ploy for money, the whole thing was made up, he put all this on Facebook

Same goes for this addiction story, hes seen how much you can get on tiktok and created this whole narative. The only thing he's addicted to is attention. Actually pains me he even has a thread on here because it's what he wants
Omg what do locals think of him??

he's asking for money for a lazy spa and food. he said someone bought him a lazy spa few days ago!
If they did it’s only to make sure the man sees water 🤢

He’s asking people for money but did a tiktok saying he’s a self made millionaire and that he’s booked rehab and a trip to Miami thanks to his followers. At first I though he is an addict and pretending to go through recovery now I think he’s probs not even an addict at all but just pretending to give him a following and something to do, I think hes defo got issues but he has got to be playing with everyone… he said in a live yesterday that he’s now so big on TikTok he can’t go into aldi and will have to shop in m&s. I think he just wants people talking about him!
Aww he definitely wants people talking about him and they are but because he’s a sad pathetic loser who lies to get money from those who are vulnerable.

Being and ex addict myself this guy pisses me off! Going off camera the other day pretending to sniff and coming back on with talc all over his nose and people believe this tit. I see people saying in his live yesterday some lady had donated him like 17k to go to rehab and now he isn't going he is going to Miami instead. Might not be true...
I don’t think anyone have him any money, I think he thought it would make people give him more.

lol he just took a piss on live and didnt wash his hands
That’s the least of his worries. What he needs is drenched in industrial strength disinfectant, then bleach and then power hosed. A toothbrush wouldn’t go a miss either. If I had a choice of letting a mouse run about my house or him I’d choose the mouse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Last time he was pissed he had a tit on live and didn't wash it hands. Guys' an absolute reprobate.
I cant quite believe people like this exist 😂 TikTok has been an eyeopener to say the least. I have so many questions about this tit, has be ever even been sober, has he ever been washed, what is fuckin going on with the colour of his feet? I jst dont get it haha

I don't doubt that he has a problem with alcohol and has mental health conditions ( as do I so no judgement there) the fact he goes off screen to pretend to sniff and then come back on with icing sugar round his nose pisses me off. Its triggering for us ex addicts and makes a mockery of addiction. I can tell he is the type of person that doesn't engage in the help he is offered because he would rather stay at home in his room. To get clean and sober you need alot of willpower and he hasn't got that. I hope he gets help in the future before it kills him. But his behaviour, attitude and pure ignorance is infuriating ! TT has given mentally unstable, deluded people a platform that gives them some kind of ' fame' but really most of their followers are just there for the show. Its feeds people's egos. They look for validation in strangers on an app.

Reactions: 7
it is laughable tho I did get a stitch last night from laughing at how ridiculous his lives Are
This jack needs banning as he is totally off with the fairys! Jade gave him 17k to to rehab he now blocked jade. She is going to police. He thinks its ok to waste the money on white stuff n drink etc.. brought new phone.. i reported him to dwp for vlaiming n recieving amount gift money.
i work as suport worker for addicts and this is no wsy to act! He knows what he doing!First class prick.

This jack needs banning as he is totally off with the fairys! Jade gave him 17k to to rehab he now blocked jade. She is going to police. He thinks its ok to waste the money on white stuff n drink etc.. brought new phone.. i reported him to dwp for vlaiming n recieving amount gift money.
i work as suport worker for addicts and this is no wsy to act! He knows what he doing!First class prick.
did she actually tho?
he keeps banging on about someone called Jodie Langford who keeps sending him things and buying him n dubz tickets too
I don't think he is an addict he just seems like an attention bleep who just makes things up for shock factor

Reactions: 4
did she actually tho?
he keeps banging on about someone called Jodie Langford who keeps sending him things and buying him n dubz tickets too
I don't think he is an addict he just seems like an attention bleep who just makes things up for shock factor
He deffo addict! Put him in google and it will open your eyes about him! Trust me

Is there any proof of this Jodie sending 17k like is she a real person or someone he's made up?

This guy in my opinion is low life scum. Not denying he has substance problems but when he "relapses" it's always the weekend. He's a binge drinker (they also can be alcoholics) and a beg bleep. Can't stand him. Tictokers with MH and substance problems always seem to go live then kick off at "trolls" for calling out their behaviour. Another one I can't stand is cheffy cheff cheff, she was ok but won't address the rumours she stole the money she was going to donate to MIND. Always on there everywhere saying "we do recover" duck right off.

The way he smacks his lips together and pouts when he's "acting" really angers me.

He's constantly fake crying, fake shouting. Wouldn't be shocked if it's just all a show like Jeremy Kyle