So Sue Me #10 Daewoo Dyl and his massive tax bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Passed the shop today and yesterday. Tumbleweed.
same 3 staff gossiping at till

Reactions: 8
How does that tie in? Shop empty, but €20k on a holiday. Lots are saying her business is dwindling but she’s spending like mad. Does she have an alternative source of income?

Reactions: 7
She has said before she invests so definitely has more than one source like any one with a lot of money should do

Reactions: 4
All the money she has and its always Portugal, Dubai and the Maldives😴😴😴. Jesus Sue travel the world abit.

Reactions: 20
All the money she has and its always Portugal, Dubai and the Maldives😴😴😴. Jesus Sue travel the world abit.
They can’t because Dylan hates sight-seeing and different cultures. I’m not saying she’s any better but that time she showed the big sour head on him on a gondola in Venice.
Chips with every meal too. Pure trash

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has no imagination! Same ding dong - same places the whole time.

They can’t because Dylan hates sight-seeing and different cultures. I’m not saying she’s any better but that time she showed the big sour head on him on a gondola in Venice.
😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
If that was me I'd just ditch him, leave him home trying on his skinny jeans and Givenchy tops and head off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder why she flaunts her wealth to this extent. Like why. It's making people feel inadequate next thing she will be saying is Instagram is only a snippet and mind your mental health. Just go on holiday but don't show every single bit of it. Tagging expensive hotels. Enjoy it and share on your private Instagram. I've a feeling things are going down hill with the brand somehow

Why would you set up a pop up shop in the same place that has msybe 10 or more stores selling your products what kind of business sense is that. Penny's plus all the pharmacies etc. I dunno more money thsn sense. Trying to keep up with the Jones'

Reactions: 14
If I had 16k Id use to pay off a loan I have that is really hard to live with . Eats into my monthly income and it'd literally change my life if I could clear it. Hey Sue any chance you'd hit me up for a few bob? I work as hard as you but I don't get to go on 16k holidays

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I stayed in a hotel in NI last night and was surprised to see a sign on the door of the spa/salon advertising SoSue products stocked there!
Seriously lowered the tone 💅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm not sure but are they staying in the ritz Charlton...dyl tagged the hotel and put up a pic of the bike with the hotel name on it and sues tagged it in her last few pics but I'm still not sure where they are staying.

I honestly have found the trip to both dubai and the Maldives to be painful.... Don't mind your potential customers sue struggling at home.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure but are they staying in the ritz Charlton...dyl tagged the hotel and put up a pic of the bike with the hotel name on it and sues tagged it in her last few pics but I'm still not sure where they are staying.

I honestly have found the trip to both dubai and the Maldives to be painful.... Don't mind your potential customers sue struggling at home.
if there tagging it i'm sure that's where there staying the Maldives is not like a holiday with hotels along a strip you cant jus go in and out of different hotels and use there amenities

Reactions: 1
if there tagging it i'm sure that's where there staying the Maldives is not like a holiday with hotels along a strip you cant jus go in and out of different hotels and use there amenities
Ahh I know. That was just sarcasm. They've only mentioned it a gazillion times... Same as saying it's her birthday week. Us mere mortals just have a birth day...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahh I know. That was just sarcasm. They've only mentioned it a gazillion times... Same as saying it's her birthday week. Us mere mortals just have a birth day...
ooopps sorry i just re read your post i read it wrong first time. 3 Rose with lunch you know

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.