So Sue Me #10 Daewoo Dyl and his massive tax bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s flaunting the chest the last 2 days ... I’m surprised she hasn’t decided to get them done as well
It’s mad.. she was a good looking girl back in the day .. she must have resented the fact Carla was prettier

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she’s staying there, anyone spot the 40k Rolex she has? Molly Mae has the same one
RRP on that is about €35k and there isn’t a hope In hell she got it at that price…..she would have paid much closer to €70k from an aftermarket dealer

She’s flaunting the chest the last 2 days ... I’m surprised she hasn’t decided to get them done as well
It’s mad.. she was a good looking girl back in the day .. she must have resented the fact Carla was prettier
I think there were rumours years ago that she got them done, if you go waaay back to when she started out they were half they size they are now. Think I heard they were “teardrop” implants

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure she had a boob job. I’d say it was one of the first bits of cosmetic surgery she had done. In fairness they’re done really well and I think are quite natural looking!

Reactions: 13
Pretty sure she had a boob job. I’d say it was one of the first bits of cosmetic surgery she had done. In fairness they’re done really well and I think are quite natural looking!
She defo got them done - she went from flat as a pancake to having boobies - in fairness good job and they don’t overwhelm her figure inlike her big rylan fake knashers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For the 100s people asking about … Dinner show bed boiled eggs the hotel etc etc .. go put your washing machine on spin cycle sit down with a glass of whispering angel and watch it .. better viewing and content that the so poo sn ooooooozzzzzzeeeee fest

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They seem to love a good old cheesy cabaret show…I remember shows like this 20-30 years ago in Santa Ponsa/Magaluf and they were all you can drink for €30 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They seem to love a good old cheesy cabaret show…I remember shows like this 20-30 years ago in Santa Ponsa/Magaluf and they were all you can drink for €30 🤣
Went to one of those myself back in the day. House red that would strip paint and a pig on a spit out the front. The room was pitch dark and you couldn't see what you were eating which was probably a good thing.

• Haha
Off to spread the word of Tack to the Maldives 🤣 Cant wait to see all the epic content that she's going to give us with this trip to one of the most beautiful places on earth - oh tit sorry wrong person 🙄

• Haha
Off to spread the word of Tack to the Maldives 🤣 Cant wait to see all the epic content that she's going to give us with this trip to one of the most beautiful places on earth - oh tit sorry wrong person 🙄
Ohh who then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Are they actually managing to do a holiday by themselves??? None of the Tackson clan seems to have gate crashed yet 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are they actually managing to do a holiday by themselves??? None of the Tackson clan seems to have gate crashed yet 🤔
Oh give them time, someone will arrive soon. Poor aul Dzzzylan can't cycle fast enough away from her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.