Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hakes

Anyone get triggered to fuck from this face he does the way I do? Like he’s holier than though and disappointed and judgy.
also that definitely wasn’t an apology about his behaviour or what he said about kissing people in his care was it.We’d never get that from ham head. It was a “sorry for being me I am who I am you guys are the ones with the problem 🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 1545483
And you just know the words 'you lot' are about to be mentioned.

Reactions: 3
Is the clown wearing Vans platforms AND a heel lift, do Vans make hi- tops.@livelaughlobotomy?
Look at where his ankles are bending. Unless he's got ankles half way up his shins he's got lifts in 🤣

I follow two threads mainly, this one and Eden Harvey who’s bf wears shoe boosters. Never thought I’d see a Booster Heel crossover on here tbh
I'm loving it haha 😄

I missed a live :(
Yeah I started screen recording but I lost the will. He was being especially irritating last night.

Last edited:

witchescharmbracelet

I’m sorry but he’s a Billy bear bullshitter…..how’s he’s trying to defend himself is beyond me! If he meant “air kissing” he should have said, he’s back peddling faster than nuts pick.

my nan is in a home and if somebody tried to air kiss her I’d molly whop them the absolute weirdos. Hold her hand if she’s distressed that’s fine but hug or kiss that’s SA in my book
Molly whop 😂😂

• Heart

Boabs-Tea

Chatty Member
Just had a thought but do you remember the 'keepers of the Paul thread and all hail holy grail popular girl' saw their arse and all used to scream at people to read the wiki any time someone asked a question 😂 god, it's so much nicer now
soz I just told someone to read the wiki, but only cause they canny make their mind up…honest! 😂

Boopsss

Very telling again that his furious little tirade comes after a woman has given her opinion on his behaviour... and a much more knowledgeable and respected woman at that. His little ego must be jumping up and down with rage right now 🤣
That's such a good point!

Reactions: 2

Hbeau93

VIP Member
To be honest his past couple of lives have been incredibly boring. I assume he's been told to at least have sub comments on which still leaves a boring live, but last night most of the comments were either people berating him or people being nice but sarcastic.

It's the first time I've seen him gifted so much, even by someone he knew doesn't like him, but he didn't block them and he didn't tell people to not gift him like he usually does - he accepted all the gifts 🤔 He plugged his Cameo but admitted you can't book one as he hasn't finished other bookings (this is a big thing with Paul, I find, he boasts about how busy he is but he never commits - "live an hour every night", "going to do live battles soon" and his Cameo has been blocked a couple of times which means he hasn't done the videos in the timeframe he's meant to - he's incredibly flakey (metaphorically as well as literally).

I think it's dwindling down.
Metaphorically as well as literally 😭😭😭😭😭 crying hahahahahaa

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
He’s live folding laundry with nearly 2k people watching.
His insta has been private a while, but if he accepts your follow he does go on lives with comments on 👀