Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qsf59l

Can someone explain the helicopter joke for me? I’ve read the wiki but I want full details 🤣 I joined after that escapade and I’m intrigued!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
He is absolutely revolting! I’m sick to death of that jumper, my teenage boy changes his clothes more and he stinks!! Absolute rotter. I do enjoy the mock videos of him on Tik Tok tho

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
I don't know if CQC will get involved, it's in retrospect and no proof unless the care homes were going to trawl through any past CCTV or staff reports on him? They can't discipline or sack him now can they 🥴

I'm interested in knowing what the fallout from all this will be!

I’ve never watched in his lives but just had a nose and he’s acting very bizarre and talking in a weird flat monotone way…is that normal for him ?

Poppetta83

VIP Member
I reckon the new "I'm sad, woe is me" insta story is because of the backlash from the kissing patients video. I mean this guy fucks up a lot but when he REALLY fucks up like today he always pulls the "I'm sad" card.
Of course it is. He’s so predictable

samstown4

Also I commented on Maddy Lucy Dan’s videos and then had to delete my comments because I forgot he blocked people who say anything against him 😂
i’ve made plenty of comments on tiktok about him and he hasn’t blocked me so you might be safe 🤷🏻‍♀️

chickennuggssss

Was gonna buy my niece a cameo for her bday in December cause she’ll be 16, Paul’s fave 🤣 but fuck paying £100.

Don’t worry, we both hate him & always talk shut about him hahaha

Aghast

I would divide that number by 3 to be fair.
I think he said he got that info from Cameo tho! No idea how that many would pay for him to talk shit at them but if he's not lying about that he's doing pretty well out of it! Maybe prices were alot lower at some point so the 17500 is highest possible

StreakyBacon

Has Tina been kidnapped by Paul? Where is she? Or has she actually stopped paying to talk to him and that’s why we don't see her?
I was wondering if she's still around. Does she not frequent his lives anymore? Can we get her on here? 😂