Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He's so unbearable 😫 think of Paul's conversations points
✨sometimes people take photos of him when he's in public
✨people on tiktok bully people because they deem it a beautiful thing to do
✨He's a photographer but not a photographer
✨Geese eat aluminium

He's the most boring man on the planet. I don't have a social media platform because I don't think I've got anything interesting/funny/entertaining enough to show people and I think Paul shouldn't have one either.
I only dip in and out of Paul threads... Geese eat aluminium? 🤣 Can someone explain that for me? I'm creased

Reactions: 2

#fyp#

He’s gonna seething 🤣
Also the fashion transitions, just stop.

Last edited:

Babyboos5

Chatty Member
It feels a little tense because unlike before when he's been able to talk his way out of his own bullshit (mostly) and move on, this current drama affects his current 'career' (17 minutes!) And future career ("when I go back to care"). I think he's realised he's fucked up here but I can imagine he's also lying in bed with no energy wondering why, because he has the self awareness of a cola Calippo.
The self awareness of a cola Calippo stop it 💀🤣

• Haha

StreakyBacon

Don't think the CQC will do anything, pretty sure they play no role in the hiring of new staff.

The only thing that will flag up when trying to get a new job will be references and his DBS check. It'd have to be reported to CQC once he's in a new role. Unless there's another way but I'm not sure.

Also just read thread 32 and LOL at that drama 😂

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
I can’t believe the actual stupidity of the freak telling everyone he kissed patients as a carer! Wtf?!

it’s just not the done thing!! Anyone in care knows this, in fact anyone not in Care knows this 🤯🤯

good on that company for pulling out of him advertising the brand. The big fall is coming. Well done everyone who reported.

rosesareblue

VIP Member
what’s getting me is the fact he has used a kitchen roll for that lovely (disturbing) kiss reenactment….I can just imagine him getting it from the kitchen and walking upstairs specifically for this video 😭😭🫣

And now I can just picture his dad downstairs wondering where the hell the kitchen roll has gone 🤣
This has absolutely done me in 🤣🤣

• Haha