Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elton1959

What a huge mistake he’s made with this care stuff and like someone said a few pages ago - he’s fully alone no agent no one to consult him he’s free agenting it and has fucked up majorly!!

I cannot believe that paid partnership failure … or rather I definitely can

And I can definitely believe toe breach is over

Reactions: 3

diamondfinder

I think generally when brands ask you to do an ad there are stipulations like it has to be up on your page for a certain amount of time etc so hopefully he didn't get paid 🤞🏻
It all depends on the contract and how professionally it was executed. You’re normally going for a minimum of a year. But if the brands pulls the post which they did, that’s a little more tricky. He forefilled his part of the agreement. That’s what leads me to think it was a direct deal and very people who haven’t had much experience dealing with “influencers”

I come from that industry Agency side, I can assure you professionals are doing their due diligence on here right up to counter signing that contract

witchescharmbracelet

HAMLETS!!!!!!!!! Who is popping the champers tonight? I’ve just seen pool admit on video that he needs to grow up.
Get the gammon the the slow cooker and the pork chops on the bbq. I’ve been waiting for that statement since day one 🐷 🐽
It wasn't an apology for his behaviour. He ment that he shouldn't respond to people calling him out on his shady activity. He doesn't and never will admit that he is wrong for anything he does

Hakes

Pulling up a chair cos it's honestly too much hassle trying to find a hhread when you haven't commented in it.