Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glasgowbound

VIP Member
Yes Paul, that's very pro feminist.

Ya fucking weirdo.

Metaphorically as well as literally 😭😭😭😭😭 crying hahahahahaa
He proved me wrong though pretending to suck imaginary dick on his next video. He sure showed me 🤣

That video was so left of centre and against absolutely everything he pretends to stand for, it's amazing. Has he decided to just become a constantly ridiculed figure now? I mean there's some money in it but if you have a teenage kid you shouldn't go near that route.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Bil

VIP Member
FYI BIllybear, you're not meant to be affectionate towards your patients.. you can be compassionate, not affectionate. Divvy

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
What's he throwing himself a pity party for?

No ones having a witch hunt Paul, you are just a fucking waste of space that no one can stand, prick.

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
I’ve had to check out I can only take so much. Please note down any key absurdities for all the AGENTS OF TRAUMA remaining

JM1234

what’s getting me is the fact he has used a kitchen roll for that lovely (disturbing) kiss reenactment….I can just imagine him getting it from the kitchen and walking upstairs specifically for this video 😭😭🫣

And now I can just picture his dad downstairs wondering where the hell the kitchen roll has gone 🤣
Hahahahahaha crying at this!!!

• Haha

keke00

wtf is Saint Paul babbling on about now. Trying to sound like the worlds best carer. But comes across as a perverted creep. I’d be well annoyed if a family member was in his care and he was kissing them. That’s always been a big no anywhere I’ve worked. So inappropriate.

swansea1992

Is his tik tok private now. Some of the videos last week were getting 1.2mil views. That disgusting one is only getting 200k?

MissSaffy

VIP Member
View attachment 1530482
View attachment 1530483

is this girl taking the piss genuine question? Her 11.1k likes or gifts?!? And another ponce in her bio?!? Is she trying to be Tophie 2.0?
I followed her because she was making anti Paul content and she followed me back for a while but then some of her posts became very obscure and a bit uncomfortable tbh and I unfollowed. She seems vulnerable to me. I note he didn’t block her and continued accepting her gifts on his live 😡

glasgowbound

VIP Member
Have I just popped in to a live of Paul tidying his room.. Yes, yes I have.

he’s love being so angry and sounds hungover
As soon as I saw him I was like "hungover"

This live is pretty much an ego boost for Paul as he has 1.5k in and is doing fuck all, he's only talking to Toe-phie (I assume as that's the only person he ever speaks to and pretends it's someone else) and he's pretending to be busy.

Last edited:

ItsOkay

Just noting this monstrous anecdote for the people not watching

he’s talking to someone on WhatsApp, or whatever absurd situation you wanna call his replying to stuff - he’s saying he will call them tomorrow and fix their issues, he won’t make a tok tok all day he will concentrate on them. He’s such a fucking despicable love bomber it is horrendous. He said it all in a comedy bizarre not funny accent but literally that is what he said. Guarantee it’s someone he’s never met. Imagine PAUL trying to fix your problems 😂😂
Jim’ll fix it 😂😂

• Haha

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
Same. He’s actually causing me a headache. Like he’s done fucking speed. I’m not able for him tonight 😂
An AGENT OF TRAUMA can only do so much. Lucky we can share the burden. I’m sorry but that username has made my night and he even read it out loud. We literally are agents of trauma.

• Haha