Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shireshaw

Is he whispering to put that raspy voice on? Because when he speaks normally he sounds like a prepubescent knob

• Haha
Reactions: 4

glasgowbound

VIP Member
Even his dance videos, which are apparently the whole point of Paul being on social media full time, are getting sloppy. If I didn't believe the drinking rumours and had my head turned the other week then I am fully in that camp after today.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
i think so 😭 they were insane. Remember when the nurse voice noted me and told me off like I was a child?

We were banned from discord for β€˜bullying’ them, how ironic 🀣
I’m devastated I never joined the discord and missed out on this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Babyboos5

Chatty Member
I saw Plastic_snaps in Quirky One's comments today because someone was calling him a ponce too because he photographed toys. Now, I don't condone that shit, it just made me realise that plastic_snaps is aware of how people view Paul on TT so I'd be interested to see if he goes live with him again, especially after the last vid.
He’s also been in Boo’s comment before, I’ll see if she has a screen grab of it

Reactions: 3

rosesareblue

VIP Member
Imagine (which is probably true) that these people aren’t even filming him and he’s just filming them.
SHOW IT THEN PAUL

StreakyBacon

From the 3 threads I read, a lot of the "og" members of the thread were very snappy towards people who were new and asking questions, they kept saying "read the wiki link" and bashed them for not reading that before asking questions. Seemed to argue with eachother a lot and then Paul started to try and dox a few of them. One member posted something very personal that she went through on here but I won't repeat it (it's on end of thread 32 if you wanna have a nosey) and from that info I think he figured out who she was and also tried to dox her while she was going through a traumatic time. Obviously that's completely horrendous. This then caused the ogs to demand the thread be shut down and everyone stop talking about him but a lot of others said that it wasn't fair and if they were that fussed they could leave the thread themselves rather than shutting the whole thing down. And that's pretty much what they did. So the ogs didn't get their way and just left in the end.
Didn't they all go to a discord group chat or am I thinking of something else?

• Heart