Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GT86

I really appreciate the sentiment everyone, but just a little reminder that we can't discuss reporting people as we'll be in danger of losing the thread and I think it's important to keep a record of his behaviour here.
Deleted 😊 thank you

He’s whinging about being sad on his Instagram stories.
The stupid thing is…he’ll be sad over a woman, rather than because he’s posting weird shit about how he likes to SA patients!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

elton1959

Haven't caught up but just wanted to rant as just peeked at his last video.

No Paul. No. You do not need to treat clients like family members, in fact, if you listened in your training about vulnerable adults you would know how risky that can be. You treat each CLIENT like the individual they are. You show empathy, kindness and care without overstepping boundaries.

God I fucking hate Paul.

That being said he has at least given the courtesy of making that video and ensuring he'll never work in a respectable care service again. The stupid prick.
Also like, who asked him?? Like why does he think we care (obviously) as if we’ve been asking for his opinions on caring? I am so baffled by the content of the TikTok/live but also why does he think people need his advice? Like most things with Paul, wtfffffff!!!!

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Genuinely frightened to follow him in case he follows me back and I only have my personal account so don't want him to actually put his pervy little eyes on me 🤢
I was one of the elite for a short time, used to kid on i was his pal until 1 day i discovered he had blocked me on it and tik tok for no reason so now i need to fly under the radar 😂😂

Bandersnatch

Same same same. I lasted less than a day I think. I truly am the hammiest.

PLEASE I HAD ONLY JUST GOTTEN THIS HORROR OUT OF MY HEAD AND NOW IT HAS RETURNED. How am I meant to go to work tomorrow now I've remembered that.
Same! I've got a staff meeting tomorrow and I'm gonna be dry heaving every time I think of it 😂

• Haha

Popcornfiend

What an absolute Saville. He 100% needs all social media profiles banning. Well done on the nut job team 😅

• Haha

vunderland

I used to hate seeing his wonky as fuck moustache but now I hate seeing his awful beard, just do us a favour and walk around in a mask paul x

pollo1111

Chatty Member
I’d honestly hate him caring for a family member. Maybe they don’t want that type of “care”. Not everyone wants that. Fucking weird how he is so persistent about it.

pollo1111

Chatty Member
Also anyone see his insta story earlier?

Him and Sophie defo over or never began it seems

Someone asked if he was single in the live earlier and he read it but didn’t answer. … normally it’s ‘I’ve got a special someone I’m talking to’
He’s been saying that with months. It’s still just talking. 😂

JM1234

They can absolutely join in. Totally agree. We don’t gate keep the thread or belittle anyone. Love the Blind Mate concept 😂😂😂. Except the cheek kiss I’d have to smash his face clean in if he came within six feet near me 😂😂😂
Yeah it all got extremely childish didn’t it! Obviously don’t know the ages of them but I think I can safely assume they weren’t the 5 year olds they were acting like!

itskurnsstupid

While were all waiting for Paul to hop on live I forgot to post this from this morning when I was looking at the most liked posts and I’ve been sat howling about it all day 😂😂😂😂 pure gold
Literally my favourite fucking thing out of every single thread

• Heart