Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #66 Homeless, Groomer, Damp, Red Cock, Drug Addict, Dog 100% proud to be me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she outed him for wiping his arse standing up as she walked in on him at the b&b🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 he’s deffo got loads of old tit left in his crack

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Has anyone watched the podcast with Grace that has just been uploaded?

I’ve just watched it. We know the majority of it now.
Glad she’s confirmed his massive ego & that he is indeed pervy creep 🤢

The mc flurry obvs gave him the shits 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact that it'll annoy him more being outed as standing up when wiping his crappy arse, than it does being outed having sex with a 19 year old in a hotel

---

The fact that it'll annoy him more being outed as standing up when wiping his crappy arse, than it does being outed having sex with a 19 year old in a hotel
Defo has a sit down wee as well

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought Grace came across quite well there. She seemed sweet and she’s funny too.

The stand up wiping absolutely ended me 💀

Reactions: 22
Just watched the podcast, they are awful interviewers. They kept interrupting her and it was really pissing me off.

All the stuff Paul was saying to her in the hotel made me feel sick, about ‘uniqueness’ and how he’ll protect her from her ex etc. It shows how manipulative he is and how easily people can be groomed. I hate all of this

Reactions: 23
So he just went live paused for a couple mins then ended the live 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe he need a nervous tit 😂😂😂

Ooh now he’s back but paused

tit WiFi hooray!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s proved once and for all as much as he’s a rapist, a groomer and an awful human being most of this is put on for show to get money. It’s a business for him, the creepier he is the more views he gets and the more money he makes.
The best thing the world can do now is stop giving him attention, let the money dry up, stop talking about him. That is all that’ll get rid of him but until someone or something manages to get through to these teenagers it’ll never happen.

Reactions: 24
I think it’s proved once and for all as much as he’s a rapist, a groomer and an awful human being most of this is put on for show to get money. It’s a business for him, the creepier he is the more views he gets and the more money he makes.
The best thing the world can do now is stop giving him attention, let the money dry up, stop talking about him. That is all that’ll get rid of him but until someone or something manages to get through to these teenagers it’ll never happen.
yes, I wish people would take it more serious. Stop gifting him, stop treating it like a joke and getting cameos for your friends.

Reactions: 11
This man just said he puts milk first when making a cup of tea. I have never in my life known someone to get everything wrong, all of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 27
His hair is a real confidence boost for him, the way he constantly plays and fixes it he really thinks it makes him look unreal.
I will live for the day he becomes bald, which by our calculations should be soon enough, considering it's thinned out and receded massively in the last few months.
When will it end 😩 like how much mor crap can come out about this turd before he's cancelled forever

---

Paul's face when grace walked in on him cleaning his arse while standing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His hair is a real confidence boost for him, the way he constantly plays and fixes it he really thinks it makes him look unreal.
I will live for the day he becomes bald, which by our calculations should be soon enough, considering it's thinned out and receded massively in the last few months.
When will it end 😩 like how much mor crap can come out about this turd before he's cancelled forever

---

Paul's face when grace walked in on him cleaning his arse while standing
The bleach dye is probs bleeping his hair up too.
Oh sorry he doesn’t dye it does he? It just magically changed from grey to yellow piss colour on its own.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My husband saw me watching a little bit of Paul on his live.

“Why does he look like he’s had an England flag face painted on that won’t wash off properly?”

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So he just went live paused for a couple mins then ended the live 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe he need a nervous tit 😂😂😂

Ooh now he’s back but paused

tit WiFi hooray!
Wouldn't get that poor WiFi in the Premier Inn 😂😂😂

---

I have never agreed with people subscribing to him and never wanted to. But I tell you what, if he'd subscriber chat on, I'd be tempted just to spam constantly about standing up wiping his arse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Unsure why no one has commented about the two different lengths of tie on his pink hoodie in his uploads today…. Goodness

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.