Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #66 Homeless, Groomer, Damp, Red Cock, Drug Addict, Dog 100% proud to be me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The smug duck is live and already ruined my day

---

Oh it looks like Paul has got to Daz too…
He clearly hasn’t done that much research there is SO MUCH more than just getting a 17 year old pregnant. We alone have 66 pages regarding his behavior???? How about the fact that 15 years later after getting a 17 year old pregnant he sees nothing wrong with having sex with a vulnerable 19 year old that he took back to his hotel, or his predatory, grooming misogynistic language. Him admitting to kissing non consenting vulnerable patients at his work?? It’s not a bad thing for people to focus on him getting a 17 year old pregnant people should know! But there is much more things he has done and will continue to do because the most dangerous part I think is that he refuses to acknowledge or understand how anything he does is wrong.

Reactions: 26
Is there anyone involved in this whole sage that doesn't shag teenagers?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
duck sake Paul does your halfway house not come with an iron. Why don't you use your tiktok funds and cameo dollar and invest in one. State of that bleeping jumper

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck sake Paul does your halfway house not come with an iron. Why don't you use your tiktok funds and cameo dollar and invest in one. State of that bleeping jumper
He can’t afford it, he’s spending it all on follows and likes, gotta speculate to accumulate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is he literally ruining all my favourite songs with his disgusting pervy dancing! 😖😖😖 I love The 1975, admittedly I have heard Matty Healy has his own issues of which I don’t know a lot about and have chosen not to find out about as he’s the only person I want to watch doing those gestures to that song, there’s something wrong with me I know 🫣 but I thoroughly enjoy Matty Healy tik tok 🤫 I def don’t want to see some ginger middle aged pervert dancing around to it or any of my other fav songs! He really does think he’s the dogs bollocks, I really do hope he gets what’s coming to him and soon so that smug look is wiped off his face!!!

Reactions: 3
Why is he literally ruining all my favourite songs with his disgusting pervy dancing! 😖😖😖 I love The 1975, admittedly I have heard Matty Healy has his own issues of which I don’t know a lot about and have chosen not to find out about as he’s the only person I want to watch doing those gestures to that song, there’s something wrong with me I know 🫣 but I thoroughly enjoy Matty Healy tik tok 🤫 I def don’t want to see some ginger middle aged pervert dancing around to it or any of my other fav songs! He really does think he’s the dogs bollocks, I really do hope he gets what’s coming to him and soon so that smug look is wiped off his face!!!
I don’t get the Matt Healy thing, I think he looks creepy and dresses like he works as a Funeral Director in the black suits, no muscle on him at all 😂 the snogging young girls on stage creeps me out too 🫣

---

I do like there music tho 😂

Reactions: 15
I've barely had time to catch up on the last couple of threads but how the duck does he have 600k followers again?

Also would he stop badly lip syncing the 1975 all the time? If I have to see him squirm dancing to the words "playing with yourself" again I will actually vomit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw Sam Smith say they have “reverse body dysmorphia” and it’s cute on Sam, I like it. But I think Paul has this too and it is revolting.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get the Matt Healy thing, I think he looks creepy and dresses like he works as a Funeral Director in the black suits, no muscle on him at all 😂 the snogging young girls on stage creeps me out too 🫣

---

I do like there music tho 😂
Honestly I don’t either, it’s very wrong! Lol!! 🫣🫣🫣 there’s just something about him! Lol! Don’t ask me what though because I couldn’t tell you!

Reactions: 5
I was nearly sick when It popped up 😳

Reactions: 1
I can only hope that this failure at life looses his hair, becomes penniless and finds no true love.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched the podcast with Grace that has just been uploaded?

Just watched it there.
Do I look like someone who stays in premier Inn?
Mate you ain't even got a bleeping bed of your own to lye in give it a rest 😂
Man makes me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Won’t be watching the podcast nor will I watch any clips cos I can’t physically bring myself to sit there and listen 😔 however if one of you lovely lot can write out important parts so I don’t feel left out that would be great

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.