Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Georgian Townhouse
When you've had a nervous shit and you're caught wiping your arse standing up.

Example: Did you here Grace walked in on Paul doing a Georgian Townhouse?
20230129_155939.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Callingyouout

As well as an old button. I also think he’s a living embodiment of a South Park character!
Here he is with his velvetised drink and toilet roll (standing up of course).
25888E24-B51A-4F44-8D76-A545F13D7547.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
He's done the one thing we've all been worried about. He preyed on a teenage girl and coerced her into having sex with him. And he still got away with it. He's still got dumb cunts subbing to him and sending gifts. I just can't waste any more of my energy on him at the moment. The thread's dry as fuck. I think we're all over saturated with Paul at this point. Everything we're saying is just things we've already said before.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
she outed him for wiping his arse standing up as she walked in on him at the b&b🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 he’s deffo got loads of old shit left in his crack

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

titfortat928

Can we all just for one moment, think about how desperate toephie is at this point. This ham hock slept with a teen a few weeks ago and she thought… I want to be with that man again. The fact they were videoed together quite a while ago and it appears she hasn’t left his side since. He’s on live now and he is constantly staring at her and doing that creepy slow smile, I watched for about 5 minutes and it was every couple of seconds. I wanted to rip my own eyes out. Did the silly bint not learn her lesson the last 2 times! Looks like her child is no where to be seen (thank god) but fuck me, they are actually Myra Hindley and Ian Brady at this point.

Reactions: 43

smudge126

VIP Member
Imagine hating women so much that you weaponise the death of one to try and prove that you’re not a sex offender. Weird.

Reactions: 39